Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Shark Factory *Ridge & Surge Wear*
1 2 ... 270 271 272 273 274 ... 360 361
@Arka awh man that is fantastic ;w; love his look! thank you for showing me <3
@Arka awh man that is fantastic ;w; love his look! thank you for showing me <3
@UniformShark can i get a copy of pale collector on hold? i can pay in a few days (once my auction ends)
@UniformShark can i get a copy of pale collector on hold? i can pay in a few days (once my auction ends)
queen_katoe.gif
@QueenKatoe I dont have any left idk when or if I reprint ´_`sorry but they pop up in the Ah by other peopel fairly often
@QueenKatoe I dont have any left idk when or if I reprint ´_`sorry but they pop up in the Ah by other peopel fairly often
@Uniformshark ah ok could you ping me if you decide to reprint?
@Uniformshark ah ok could you ping me if you decide to reprint?
queen_katoe.gif
@Uniformshark If you're still accepting people on your pinglist, could you add me?

I don't mean to pressure you into making anything new though! It's just in case. ^^ Your ridgeback accents are absolutely stunning, and they're filling a hole in my accent needs that few other shops do.
@Uniformshark If you're still accepting people on your pinglist, could you add me?

I don't mean to pressure you into making anything new though! It's just in case. ^^ Your ridgeback accents are absolutely stunning, and they're filling a hole in my accent needs that few other shops do.
DmlTJ6X.png
I'd also like a slot for shark? It'd look awful pretty on my guardian girl Luna!
I'd also like a slot for shark? It'd look awful pretty on my guardian girl Luna!
Bwjy6WH.pngrj7owsI.pngJUtMe6I.png
@Uniformshark

Can I have a slot for shallow angler please and be on the pinglist for pale collector if possible
@Uniformshark

Can I have a slot for shallow angler please and be on the pinglist for pale collector if possible
giphy.gif
@uniformshark i'd love to be on your general pinglist if you have ober, and particularly for Pale Collector if it gets reprinted. 83 your skins/accents are making me itchy for more Ridgie bbs
@uniformshark i'd love to be on your general pinglist if you have ober, and particularly for Pale Collector if it gets reprinted. 83 your skins/accents are making me itchy for more Ridgie bbs
@uniformshark I would love to be on your General Pinglist please :3
@uniformshark I would love to be on your General Pinglist please :3
BannerSiggiSize.pngky82ASU.gif
@uniformshark hi, could i be placed on the general pinglist please? ^^
@uniformshark hi, could i be placed on the general pinglist please? ^^
Dani | She/her | Cancer | INFP | Slytherin
1 2 ... 270 271 272 273 274 ... 360 361