Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [Slee's Skins] Blood n' Plague! [Closed]
1 2 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62
nice! will you be reprinting other accents from the eliminate series soon?
nice! will you be reprinting other accents from the eliminate series soon?
fzww6al.png
@chatoyant I'll probably be going through some of the ones that haven't had a reprint in a while, yeah :)
@chatoyant I'll probably be going through some of the ones that haven't had a reprint in a while, yeah :)
@slee
If you ever run it again, can you let me know please?
@slee
If you ever run it again, can you let me know please?
•I no longer play, but that's left of my lair is not for sale•
Okay it is the female ridgeback and months male one. Have time to save up again!
Okay it is the female ridgeback and months male one. Have time to save up again!
Ojnp2Ft.pnggoo_mama_goo_pixel_by_dovalore-dbigq60.giftumblr_oznjvaReJs1w8xkufo5_250.png4fxtl3.png
@Slee

Can I get a ping when you reprint the male wc version of Eliminate!, please? :)
@Slee

Can I get a ping when you reprint the male wc version of Eliminate!, please? :)
OIbsnRi.gifdzT3M3t.gifgXvZtcu.gif
58yLF8U.gifTQXnxTL.gifzArBvGw.gif
ccjG9y7.gifJsKGQtM.gifUfu6hdk.gif
@Slee
May I get a ping when you happen to print any male breed Eliminate! accents, please? <:
@Slee
May I get a ping when you happen to print any male breed Eliminate! accents, please? <:
xkhfOvZ.png ...
Evis / Ils
They/Them
FR +2
Aroace
@slee

Which breeds do you currently have eliminate for? A lot of my dragons are warriors who would have the blood of others on them, and i think this skin would work very well for some of them.
@slee

Which breeds do you currently have eliminate for? A lot of my dragons are warriors who would have the blood of others on them, and i think this skin would work very well for some of them.
Sig by Snivy14
dEeYK3e.png
Wowi
I might save up for an eliminate for my female mirror
Wowi
I might save up for an eliminate for my female mirror
@slee i had added myself to the wildclaw m eliminate pinglist, but i think i might have been removed somehow? the layout seems different altogether now... please let me know if there was any change in anything, because i'm very eager for when it cycles in again! *^u^*
@slee i had added myself to the wildclaw m eliminate pinglist, but i think i might have been removed somehow? the layout seems different altogether now... please let me know if there was any change in anything, because i'm very eager for when it cycles in again! *^u^*

DRIP DRIP DRIP DRIP DRIP DRIP DRIP
UQZ3RnC.png
DRIP DRIP
@LanFan That's odd! I still see you under Wildclaw M, and I haven't changed the layout at all.

Should be fine since I still see you there c:
@LanFan That's odd! I still see you under Wildclaw M, and I haven't changed the layout at all.

Should be fine since I still see you there c:
1 2 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62