Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [Slee's Skins] Blood n' Plague! [Closed]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 61 62
@Slee - Yes please I absolutely need this accent for my new girl.
@Slee - Yes please I absolutely need this accent for my new girl.
fireshield_divider3_by_starkindlerstudio-dajul4r.png
@Amalica Just got a new order of the Progressive Rot in! Sticking them on the Auction House now but if you like I can hold one back for you.
@Amalica Just got a new order of the Progressive Rot in! Sticking them on the Auction House now but if you like I can hold one back for you.
@Slee - Got it! Thank you! :3
@Slee - Got it! Thank you! :3
fireshield_divider3_by_starkindlerstudio-dajul4r.png
@Slee Just stumbled over your accent in the AH. Plague + Guardian = instant love! Can I go on your general pinglist please? Eager to see more plaguey things like this from you!
@Slee Just stumbled over your accent in the AH. Plague + Guardian = instant love! Can I go on your general pinglist please? Eager to see more plaguey things like this from you!
Currently four Progressive Rot accents on the auction house for 500g and two for 200k treasure!
Currently four Progressive Rot accents on the auction house for 500g and two for 200k treasure!
@Slee

Please let me know when this is in stock again! How wonderful it is!

ETA: Woops. I missed your post saying it's in the AH now. Never mind! Sorry.
@Slee

Please let me know when this is in stock again! How wonderful it is!

ETA: Woops. I missed your post saying it's in the AH now. Never mind! Sorry.
[img]https://38.media.tumblr.com/525463f5196b9c65bff81dfc6a43b763/tumblr_ngs8xuX9Qa1se7pweo3_400.png[/img] New accent, [b]Wyrmwound Wader[/b], has been submitted. @TheXenoqueen
tumblr_ngs8xuX9Qa1se7pweo3_400.png

New accent, Wyrmwound Wader, has been submitted.

@TheXenoqueen
Wyrmwound Wader is now available to purchase! 8 copies on the auction house for 500g and one copy for 200kt.
Wyrmwound Wader is now available to purchase! 8 copies on the auction house for 500g and one copy for 200kt.
@Slee Nabbed! Love it! Keep it up!
@Slee Nabbed! Love it! Keep it up!
@Slee Neat stuff! Put me on the general ping list, please.
@Slee Neat stuff! Put me on the general ping list, please.
EVxMXr1.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 61 62