Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [T]Skin and Accent Problems
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 1129 1130
@Voidtech Okay. You should receive the Firewall F accents now.
@Voidtech Okay. You should receive the Firewall F accents now.
@SuburbanSamurai
All 10 copies were delivered at 22:30 FR time. So, problem solved, thank you!
@SuburbanSamurai
All 10 copies were delivered at 22:30 FR time. So, problem solved, thank you!
N84HV2R.png
Hi there. I had a custom skin made that was designed by Cockatrice. They submitted it and it was rejected for copyright. I admit, the skin was heavily based around a video game character, albeit a not very popular one. Here is the .png of the skin that was submitted. [img]http://i.imgur.com/lTymkKD.png[/img] I wanted to know if you could give me a more clear idea of how to get it through? Perhaps taking the face off the pearl because that is a pretty recognizable symbol? I would really like to get it made if I can.
Hi there. I had a custom skin made that was designed by Cockatrice. They submitted it and it was rejected for copyright. I admit, the skin was heavily based around a video game character, albeit a not very popular one. Here is the .png of the skin that was submitted.
lTymkKD.png
I wanted to know if you could give me a more clear idea of how to get it through? Perhaps taking the face off the pearl because that is a pretty recognizable symbol? I would really like to get it made if I can.
forsale_m.png7143977.png7143980.png
[center][size=2]ok this doesnt seem like a legit question BUT w/e would an accent of a bikini be accepted ? like idk its not sexual or anything just like a dog in a bikini #snapper accent goals [img]http://thumbs.dreamstime.com/x/dog-bikini-dogue-de-bordeaux-wearing-pink-glasses-40415439.jpg[/img][/center]
ok this doesnt seem like a legit question BUT w/e
would an accent of a bikini be accepted ? like idk its not sexual or anything just like a dog in a bikini
#snapper accent goals
dog-bikini-dogue-de-bordeaux-wearing-pink-glasses-40415439.jpg
tumblr_inline_nr3jscOqwi1s7z3me_540.png
tumblr / deviantart
draw me fursona (if u wanna)
constantly lurking in art forums
Hello!

I ordered a Custom Skin for 2000g (Custom Skin order receipt #7007) and submitted everything OK. I also received the item OK, but the person who converted it for me has made a mistake, I think?

It's coming up as an accent, not a skin.

See? When you mouseover the item, it says it's an accent. But I paid for a Skin and submitted it as one.

Just curious on what happens now.

EDIT: I've actually bodged up the submission. His whisker is coloured blue for some reason... it's meant to be yellow (I think it happened because the horns are on the same layer as the whiskers...). Am I allowed to redact this and resubmit it?
Hello!

I ordered a Custom Skin for 2000g (Custom Skin order receipt #7007) and submitted everything OK. I also received the item OK, but the person who converted it for me has made a mistake, I think?

It's coming up as an accent, not a skin.

See? When you mouseover the item, it says it's an accent. But I paid for a Skin and submitted it as one.

Just curious on what happens now.

EDIT: I've actually bodged up the submission. His whisker is coloured blue for some reason... it's meant to be yellow (I think it happened because the horns are on the same layer as the whiskers...). Am I allowed to redact this and resubmit it?
d2RaM8m.gifIZQxqWG.gif
@KatAclysm The classification is fixed. Post the corrected art here and I'll update the skin.

@theviolentlolita Skins and Accents must not reference copywritten material. If you want to get that design approved, it would have to be altered to the extent that it's no longer recognizable as a zelda reference. I also have to say I think you underestimate the character's popularity!

@doetails Honestly, we would have to see the final art to make a determination on that.
@KatAclysm The classification is fixed. Post the corrected art here and I'll update the skin.

@theviolentlolita Skins and Accents must not reference copywritten material. If you want to get that design approved, it would have to be altered to the extent that it's no longer recognizable as a zelda reference. I also have to say I think you underestimate the character's popularity!

@doetails Honestly, we would have to see the final art to make a determination on that.
@SuburbanSamurai - Eee thank you so much! Here's the revised version for Skin #6488 - Pyro Lord (saved for web as a 24-PNG) -

Pyro-revision.png

Reference:
@SuburbanSamurai - Eee thank you so much! Here's the revised version for Skin #6488 - Pyro Lord (saved for web as a 24-PNG) -

Pyro-revision.png

Reference:
d2RaM8m.gifIZQxqWG.gif
@KatAclysm It's updated.
@KatAclysm It's updated.
i submitted a female skydancer accent called "sister" on oct 12th, order #7080
(10 accent order)
it came in today but was release as for a female imperial instead.
will i be able to recieve the right version as a female skydancer accent still?
im not really sure what went wrong here as im quite sure i selected skydancer. ty!
i submitted a female skydancer accent called "sister" on oct 12th, order #7080
(10 accent order)
it came in today but was release as for a female imperial instead.
will i be able to recieve the right version as a female skydancer accent still?
im not really sure what went wrong here as im quite sure i selected skydancer. ty!
Hello, I received an accent I submitted, #6518, and instead of being named "Accent: Rainbow Tufts" it is simply named "0"

I think something went wrong? Thank you!
Hello, I received an accent I submitted, #6518, and instead of being named "Accent: Rainbow Tufts" it is simply named "0"

I think something went wrong? Thank you!
whalesbone.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 1129 1130