Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [T]Skin and Accent Problems
1 2 ... 571 572 573 574 575 ... 1130 1131
@madsniper @SuburbanSamurai Just a question, is this too dark? Thanks :) [img]https://i.gyazo.com/749e2747fb3f0413568fce513df3ee82.png[/img] Edit: I mean, the dragon lineart is visible enough?
@madsniper @SuburbanSamurai

Just a question, is this too dark? Thanks :)

749e2747fb3f0413568fce513df3ee82.png

Edit: I mean, the dragon lineart is visible enough?
1f58e653a196cb15963f2cc25e079674.png
tumblr_inline_ny7iugii4Q1qmzhvw_540.png
@madsniper @Suburbansamurai May I have orders #60478 and #60479 cancelled? Thank you
@madsniper @Suburbansamurai May I have orders #60478 and #60479 cancelled? Thank you
@Slaytheist I can recommend these for resubmitting.

@daintyboots I can recommend this version for resubmitting.

@Spinaria The images are updated.

@Ravenhearst The image is updated.

@Desnik The orders have been cancelled.
@Slaytheist I can recommend these for resubmitting.

@daintyboots I can recommend this version for resubmitting.

@Spinaria The images are updated.

@Ravenhearst The image is updated.

@Desnik The orders have been cancelled.
My accent submission was recently denied bc the line and shadow layers weren't clipped to it. To clarify- are we allowed to make edits to the line and shadow layer (change their colors and opacity) and to what degree? Or do they need to be put on as is?
My accent submission was recently denied bc the line and shadow layers weren't clipped to it. To clarify- are we allowed to make edits to the line and shadow layer (change their colors and opacity) and to what degree? Or do they need to be put on as is?
TnU9L8M.png > She/her
> Accents
> Art Exalt Rescue
@madsniper; @suburbansamurai; i goofed on the number of characters in the name. can this be changed to "here for the weirdo swarm," please? should be just enough
@madsniper; @suburbansamurai; i goofed on the number of characters in the name. can this be changed to "here for the weirdo swarm," please? should be just enough
@madsniper @SuburbanSamurai Was just hoping for a quick review of these accents. They were denied because the shadows and lines needed to be darker, especially on the feathers. I've brightened up the feathers slightly and darkened the other layers - do they look ready for resubmission? Thanks so much [img]https://i.imgur.com/MLsXn6e.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/3dX92Sd.png[/img]

Was just hoping for a quick review of these accents. They were denied because the shadows and lines needed to be darker, especially on the feathers. I've brightened up the feathers slightly and darkened the other layers - do they look ready for resubmission?

Thanks so much

MLsXn6e.png

3dX92Sd.png

Eee! I accidentally submitted the wrong file to be looked over, it is order number 60533. Can you guys cancel it? D:

Eee! I accidentally submitted the wrong file to be looked over, it is order number 60533. Can you guys cancel it? D:

bEJeSzJ.png
@Goblincat When we judge skins, we are looking to see if the original lineart and shadow layers are easily visible on top of the submitted design. Editing these layers is allowed, but they must still be entirely present and plainly visible.

@daintyboots The name is updated.

@Hyssop I can recommend this version for resubmitting.

@LaughingIdiot The order has been cancelled.
@Goblincat When we judge skins, we are looking to see if the original lineart and shadow layers are easily visible on top of the submitted design. Editing these layers is allowed, but they must still be entirely present and plainly visible.

@daintyboots The name is updated.

@Hyssop I can recommend this version for resubmitting.

@LaughingIdiot The order has been cancelled.
Can I ask for feedback on this accent? It was recently rejected because I forgot to clip the lines + shadows. I put them on but was wondering if they're visible enough? [img]https://i.imgur.com/k1eCVns.png[/img]
Can I ask for feedback on this accent? It was recently rejected because I forgot to clip the lines + shadows. I put them on but was wondering if they're visible enough?
k1eCVns.png
TnU9L8M.png > She/her
> Accents
> Art Exalt Rescue
[font=georgia]@suburbansamurai @madsniper Hello, I've submitted five similar Coatl Male accents recently: 60574, 60575, 60576, 60577, 60578. The Exempt Virtue one has an art error: improper tail coloring as well as missing coloring on the tip of the wing. I believe it is ticket #60576, but I can't be sure. Can you please replace the submitted image with this one? Thank you so much in advance. [center][img]https://i.ibb.co/2M765S2/Exempt-Virtue.png[/img][/center]
@suburbansamurai @madsniper

Hello, I've submitted five similar Coatl Male accents recently: 60574, 60575, 60576, 60577, 60578. The Exempt Virtue one has an art error: improper tail coloring as well as missing coloring on the tip of the wing. I believe it is ticket #60576, but I can't be sure. Can you please replace the submitted image with this one? Thank you so much in advance.

Exempt-Virtue.png
..... image.png
-.-
-

FR+10 | She/It | 23

-.-
Tumblr Blog | Skin Shop
--
-.- 01.png
1 2 ... 571 572 573 574 575 ... 1130 1131