Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [T]Skin and Accent Problems
1 2 ... 560 561 562 563 564 ... 1130 1131
Howdy! Sorry to trouble ya'll but my recently submitted accent, Accent: Filled with Mites, has a male Wildclaw icon instead of the male Goaler, was hoping if I could get this fixed.
Thank you!

Howdy! Sorry to trouble ya'll but my recently submitted accent, Accent: Filled with Mites, has a male Wildclaw icon instead of the male Goaler, was hoping if I could get this fixed.
Thank you!

@SuburbanSamurai i accidentally purchased a 5-skin bundle instead of a 5 pack of identical skins.. could i return it to you for a refund? ;w;
@SuburbanSamurai i accidentally purchased a 5-skin bundle instead of a 5 pack of identical skins.. could i return it to you for a refund? ;w;
@SuburbanSamurai I just noticed that the name for has the & as & probably for coding reasons so I'd love if it could be turned to a regular 'and' !
@SuburbanSamurai I just noticed that the name for has the & as & probably for coding reasons so I'd love if it could be turned to a regular 'and' !
76672981_pcSZwr13fZaPWfI.png
@Driamatic I would recommend submitting that version.

@Gorwen I would recommend slightly darkening the original shadow layer so the contours of the shadows are more clearly visible on the white sheet. The original lineart should be darker than the colors around it, I would recommend making sure the original lineart is clearly visible on top of the flowers.

@Brahkest The name has been fixed so it is no longer cut off. If you'd still prefer me to change it to 'Careful He’s A Gyro' let me know.

@AngelSami The icon is fixed.

@fenmori @concept Please PM me the Blueprints you would like refunded.

@Driamatic I would recommend submitting that version.

@Gorwen I would recommend slightly darkening the original shadow layer so the contours of the shadows are more clearly visible on the white sheet. The original lineart should be darker than the colors around it, I would recommend making sure the original lineart is clearly visible on top of the flowers.

@Brahkest The name has been fixed so it is no longer cut off. If you'd still prefer me to change it to 'Careful He’s A Gyro' let me know.

@AngelSami The icon is fixed.

@fenmori @concept Please PM me the Blueprints you would like refunded.

Hello, can I please inquire about the status of order #58876? ^^ It was submitted about a week ago
Hello, can I please inquire about the status of order #58876? ^^ It was submitted about a week ago
7UJghhu.png3MMjB0Q.pngh68PBsv.png
@suburbansamurai

hello! i recently received skin , but i think the name got cut off by accident. can i have it changed to:

we'll walk in fields of gold

instead? if that's too long, please change it to:

fields of gold

thank you!
@suburbansamurai

hello! i recently received skin , but i think the name got cut off by accident. can i have it changed to:

we'll walk in fields of gold

instead? if that's too long, please change it to:

fields of gold

thank you!
looking for art of my oc!
ART SHOP
ACCENT AND SKIN SHOP (STUDIO MOONGAZE)
TUMBLR
@SuburbanSamurai Is this good? [img]https://i.imgur.com/SltKmrg.png[/img]
@SuburbanSamurai

Is this good?

SltKmrg.png
a1_by_budgieknight-dbnxlae.png
@cosmicConundrum The name is fixed so it no longer cuts off.

@Gorwen I would recommend resubmitting.
@cosmicConundrum The name is fixed so it no longer cuts off.

@Gorwen I would recommend resubmitting.
@SuburbanSamurai Hello, I edited the design as suggested. I changed the scars' outlines colour and darkened the shadows Would you recommend this version for resubmission? [img]https://i.imgur.com/pg2wSGK.png[/img] Before for comaprison: [img]https://i.imgur.com/kYUJzCg.png[/img]
@SuburbanSamurai
Hello, I edited the design as suggested. I changed the scars' outlines colour and darkened the shadows
Would you recommend this version for resubmission?
pg2wSGK.png
Before for comaprison:
kYUJzCg.png
7UJghhu.png3MMjB0Q.pngh68PBsv.png
Hello, I have an old accent I made before changing my name. Could the description be updated with my new one please? [item=accent: molten mask]
Hello, I have an old accent I made before changing my name. Could the description be updated with my new one please?
Accent: Molten Mask
Cinus_small.png
1 2 ... 560 561 562 563 564 ... 1130 1131