Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [T]Skin and Accent Problems
1 2 ... 543 544 545 546 547 ... 1129 1130
@ado The name has been changed.

@saiyanbura Primal eye art layers above user equipped skins, so no need to work around it.

@terranariko We don't pre-judge new skins in the forum.

@Auries The name thing is a bug that needs to be manually corrected. SuburbanSamurai will take care of it! The other image has been updated and the order cancelled.

@Vovina I can recommend this design for resubmission.
@ado The name has been changed.

@saiyanbura Primal eye art layers above user equipped skins, so no need to work around it.

@terranariko We don't pre-judge new skins in the forum.

@Auries The name thing is a bug that needs to be manually corrected. SuburbanSamurai will take care of it! The other image has been updated and the order cancelled.

@Vovina I can recommend this design for resubmission.
@Madsniper thank you very much for your swift response! I also received

back which has the same text error as . Will leave these here for Subby!(and I'll also edit it into my first message so that they don't miss it!)
@Madsniper thank you very much for your swift response! I also received

back which has the same text error as . Will leave these here for Subby!(and I'll also edit it into my first message so that they don't miss it!)
Tumblr
Art Shop
Adoptables
Accents
DeviantART
OeLSCuS.png
i changed my username from celunoir to xcelestiax a bit ago, would i be able to get the tooltip changed on these two?
thank you :0
i changed my username from celunoir to xcelestiax a bit ago, would i be able to get the tooltip changed on these two?
thank you :0
wealth beyond measure, outlander
Hello!

If possible, can you please rename the following accents:

Current Name: Flowerbed
New Name: Pink Flowerbed

Current Name: Flowerpot
New Name: Pink Flowerpot

Thank you!
Hello!

If possible, can you please rename the following accents:

Current Name: Flowerbed
New Name: Pink Flowerbed

Current Name: Flowerpot
New Name: Pink Flowerpot

Thank you!
banner: Kalvin's Skins and Accents light icon lightning icon earth icon nature icon

he/him
FR+9

light icon lightning icon earth icon nature icon
nature banner floating in wind
order #57511 translations of characters on lanterns as follows, from left to right:

summer, light, joy, dream
order #57511 translations of characters on lanterns as follows, from left to right:

summer, light, joy, dream
Shattered Glass
|[skins]les chats'
|[$]art shop
|aesthetic™ busts
|100 eggs quest
Can I double check if I still have anything in queue? I could have sworn I already submitted a run of "Pride Parade - P" but I may be mistaken.
Can I double check if I still have anything in queue? I could have sworn I already submitted a run of "Pride Parade - P" but I may be mistaken.
FGcy2e4.png xx Sucrose
u she/they
u frt +3
u skins
u wishlist
xx FGcy2e4.png
Hi! Could I please have the accent order #57280 cancelled please? Thank you!
Hi! Could I please have the accent order #57280 cancelled please? Thank you!
@xCelestiax The username is updated.

@Kalvin The names are updated.

@Macchi Thank you.

@Succulents You have four orders pending, Pride Parade -P, ramus, arbor, and ramus.
@xCelestiax The username is updated.

@Kalvin The names are updated.

@Macchi Thank you.

@Succulents You have four orders pending, Pride Parade -P, ramus, arbor, and ramus.
Hi there!

Please if you could change skin 27180 and 21257 to my new name I would appreciate it very much!!
Hi there!

Please if you could change skin 27180 and 21257 to my new name I would appreciate it very much!!
This is an odd question but does anyone know how to calculate how much of an accent covers a dragon? I've a few accents that I think come close to over 30% that I'd like to know for sure ^w^
This is an odd question but does anyone know how to calculate how much of an accent covers a dragon? I've a few accents that I think come close to over 30% that I'd like to know for sure ^w^
tumblr_ph9qsupfNG1sbxtq7o6_250.png
IMG_6697.PNG?.png

Acelaena | They/Them | Deviantart | Toyhou.se
1 2 ... 543 544 545 546 547 ... 1129 1130