Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [T]Skin and Accent Problems
1 2 ... 508 509 510 511 512 ... 1131 1132
@EchoDino No, using gene art from the site to make a dragon you did not breed is not allowed. Making a custom head is allowed. @Ravenhearst I was about to message you. It looks like the image you submitted for order #54135 is different than the approved version. I'm guessing it's an error, but I didn't want to make assumptions. I was going to ask if you just wanted the originally approved version sent. If yes, I'll fill the order. #54135 submitted: [img]http://flightrising.com/images/skins/queue/54135.png[/img] Original approved design: [img]http://flightrising.com/images/skins/queue/53309.png[/img]
@EchoDino No, using gene art from the site to make a dragon you did not breed is not allowed. Making a custom head is allowed.

@Ravenhearst I was about to message you. It looks like the image you submitted for order #54135 is different than the approved version. I'm guessing it's an error, but I didn't want to make assumptions. I was going to ask if you just wanted the originally approved version sent. If yes, I'll fill the order.

#54135 submitted:
54135.png

Original approved design:
53309.png
@SuburbanSamurai oh no that was an error, I must have miss clicked when I submitted it x-x The original approved one is the one that's supposed to be submitted, it was an error on my part, thank you for letting me know ; w ;
@SuburbanSamurai oh no that was an error, I must have miss clicked when I submitted it x-x The original approved one is the one that's supposed to be submitted, it was an error on my part, thank you for letting me know ; w ;
@SuburbanSamurai Thank you [emoji=fae star]
@SuburbanSamurai
Thank you
@madsniper @suburbansamurai Could you please cancer order #54171

Edit: Thank you!
@madsniper @suburbansamurai Could you please cancer order #54171

Edit: Thank you!
Certified Trash Gremlin | FR +9 | Wishlist

All permanent dragons are in the hibernal den
@madsniper @SuburbanSamurai Hello! I have an issue with the custom skin I uploaded: "Meranoda", ID 29200. [skin=29200] I accidentally left some extra layers turned on in the PSD, so the lineart ended up being far thicker and darker than intended. Unfortunately, I didn't notice until after I'd already received my order. :( If it's possible, could I have the skin updated to this image? [img]https://i.ibb.co/6Z4K6sT/meranoda-skin2.png[/img] Design is otherwise the same; just removed the unnecessary extra layers I'd left on. Thank you!
@madsniper @SuburbanSamurai

Hello! I have an issue with the custom skin I uploaded: "Meranoda", ID 29200.

I accidentally left some extra layers turned on in the PSD, so the lineart ended up being far thicker and darker than intended. Unfortunately, I didn't notice until after I'd already received my order. :( If it's possible, could I have the skin updated to this image?
meranoda-skin2.png
Design is otherwise the same; just removed the unnecessary extra layers I'd left on.

Thank you!
PB-logo-transparent1.png gem.png Ashes | F
gem.png +4h FR time
gem.png Feel free to ping me!
@suburbansamurai @madsniper Hi!! I submitted the wrong png. file and sent the 750×750 format instead of 350×350 for skin submission #54335, can that be altered, or can the order be cancelled for resubmission? Also: my original skin got denied due to too dark colouring, is this okay? Here is the 350×350 version. [center] [img]https://i.imgur.com/Zkf7OE6.png[/img]
@suburbansamurai @madsniper
Hi!! I submitted the wrong png. file and sent the 750×750 format instead of 350×350 for skin submission #54335, can that be altered, or can the order be cancelled for resubmission?
Also: my original skin got denied due to too dark colouring, is this okay?
Here is the 350×350 version.
Zkf7OE6.png
@suburbansamurai
Hi! Is this the right place to ask? My accent #54175 was submitted about 8 days ago and I haven’t heard anything back yet
@suburbansamurai
Hi! Is this the right place to ask? My accent #54175 was submitted about 8 days ago and I haven’t heard anything back yet
23849.png hehehehehehe
hehehehehehe
hehehehehehe
hehehehehehe
hehehehehehe
hehehehehehe
23850.png
@Ningyo The design is updated. Generally speaking, requests for updates to skin designs more than 14 days after approval would require the variation to be submitted as a new skin, unless it's a technical issue. This is ultimately on the edge as to whether or not it's a technical issue as it could be seen as an aesthetic change. In this case we'll choose to see it as a technical problem with the skin. Please keep in mind the limit on requests for design updates in the future.

@Grow The order is cancelled. I would recommend resubmitting this new edited version.
@Ningyo The design is updated. Generally speaking, requests for updates to skin designs more than 14 days after approval would require the variation to be submitted as a new skin, unless it's a technical issue. This is ultimately on the edge as to whether or not it's a technical issue as it could be seen as an aesthetic change. In this case we'll choose to see it as a technical problem with the skin. Please keep in mind the limit on requests for design updates in the future.

@Grow The order is cancelled. I would recommend resubmitting this new edited version.
@SuburbanSamurai - Thank you very much! I’ll keep that in mind going forward, and try to make sure that there are no issues like this with my future submissions as well.
@SuburbanSamurai - Thank you very much! I’ll keep that in mind going forward, and try to make sure that there are no issues like this with my future submissions as well.
PB-logo-transparent1.png gem.png Ashes | F
gem.png +4h FR time
gem.png Feel free to ping me!
@SuburbanSamurai Could I update a new image for [skin=29395], please? There is an issue where part of the design on the upper wing went outside the linework (as can be seen [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=17708&tab=dragon&did=143949][u]HERE[/u][/url]). I also added some shading/highlights to the chains on the arm (as I apparently left this out as well). Oof. I'm still learning as I go. ;) Here is the corrected version: [img]https://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh243/Dreadblade/TheExplorer_zpsbzqdod7j.png[/img]
@SuburbanSamurai

Could I update a new image for , please?

There is an issue where part of the design on the upper wing went outside the linework (as can be seen HERE). I also added some shading/highlights to the chains on the arm (as I apparently left this out as well). Oof. I'm still learning as I go. ;)

Here is the corrected version:

TheExplorer_zpsbzqdod7j.png

sig128_by_dingobreath-dcours4.png
1 2 ... 508 509 510 511 512 ... 1131 1132