Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [T]Skin and Accent Problems
1 2 ... 479 480 481 482 483 ... 1128 1129
@SuburbanSamurai
submitted (order #51554)
thanks for the help!
@SuburbanSamurai
submitted (order #51554)
thanks for the help!
CS0nkUR.png
@suburbansamurai
@madsniper

My accent 'Tender Lumpling' was recently denied for being to dark, I have lightened the navy in the clouds which I assume was the problem area and have resubmitted, #'s 51586 & 51587
Hopefully that is better and I will not have to wait another week
thanks
@suburbansamurai
@madsniper

My accent 'Tender Lumpling' was recently denied for being to dark, I have lightened the navy in the clouds which I assume was the problem area and have resubmitted, #'s 51586 & 51587
Hopefully that is better and I will not have to wait another week
thanks
UuMAJ1a.pngK4ExMbp.png
@suburbansamurai Could I get the preview for skin #28155 changed to this, please? [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/355921655085793290/505185741861552130/refuge-redone.png[/img] I didn't alter the shadows or lines at all from the accepted version.
@suburbansamurai Could I get the preview for skin #28155 changed to this, please?
refuge-redone.png
I didn't alter the shadows or lines at all from the accepted version.
cliches_shop.pngshop_of_clichu.png
@likeacliche The image is updated.

@LanFan Assuming the skin is accepted, you can request the name change here in the forum at that time (that's probably the easiest/fastest way, instead of cancelling the order and having you resubmit it with the corrected name).
@likeacliche The image is updated.

@LanFan Assuming the skin is accepted, you can request the name change here in the forum at that time (that's probably the easiest/fastest way, instead of cancelling the order and having you resubmit it with the corrected name).
@SuburbanSamurai

Howdy!! I hope I’m not bein’ a bother and by no means am I rushing the process, but I was just wondering if orders 51480 and 51481 are still pending for approval? :o

I submitted em 10 days ago and I’ve never seen it last this long, so just wanna make sure that there isn’t any issues or anything like that!
@SuburbanSamurai

Howdy!! I hope I’m not bein’ a bother and by no means am I rushing the process, but I was just wondering if orders 51480 and 51481 are still pending for approval? :o

I submitted em 10 days ago and I’ve never seen it last this long, so just wanna make sure that there isn’t any issues or anything like that!
prophetblink.gif
@Driamatic I'm sorry, these skins are actually fine, but they were submitted with Skin Blueprints, even though they're Accent sized. I'd thought I messaged you about it and was waiting for a response, but looking through my sent PMs, it looks like I sent it to the user Adrift, referencing a skin named Driamatic, instead of the other way around. That was my fault, and I'll PM you the message correctly this time.
@Driamatic I'm sorry, these skins are actually fine, but they were submitted with Skin Blueprints, even though they're Accent sized. I'd thought I messaged you about it and was waiting for a response, but looking through my sent PMs, it looks like I sent it to the user Adrift, referencing a skin named Driamatic, instead of the other way around. That was my fault, and I'll PM you the message correctly this time.
@SuburbanSamurai OMG sorry for bother again! Did I make a typo? The name should be 'SS-Faulty Logic', not 'SS-Faulty Meaning'. They should be one accent: [skin=28114][skin=28213] There is a possibility that my browser automatically filled the name of my previous skin, so I updated the wrong name. [img]https://i.loli.net/2018/10/30/5bd7a873972e2.png[/img] What should I do? Could I sent back all 'Meaning' one and get 'Logic' one? There are (×10)copies. [img]https://i.loli.net/2018/10/30/5bd7a8e754b80.png[/img]
@SuburbanSamurai
OMG sorry for bother again!
Did I make a typo? The name should be 'SS-Faulty Logic', not 'SS-Faulty Meaning'.

They should be one accent:

There is a possibility that my browser automatically filled the name of my previous skin, so I updated the wrong name.
5bd7a873972e2.png

What should I do?
Could I sent back all 'Meaning' one and get 'Logic' one? There are (×10)copies.

5bd7a8e754b80.png
5bb6d44fde511.png
SkinArtDoodleAdopt
@Spassow Yes, just PM me the duplicates with the incorrect name. I'll send you replacements and remove the duplicate from the database.
@Spassow Yes, just PM me the duplicates with the incorrect name. I'll send you replacements and remove the duplicate from the database.
@SuburbanSamurai Yes sent! Thank you very much! *0*

incorrect name: SS-Faulty Meaning
correct name: SS-Faulty Logic
@SuburbanSamurai Yes sent! Thank you very much! *0*

incorrect name: SS-Faulty Meaning
correct name: SS-Faulty Logic
5bb6d44fde511.png
SkinArtDoodleAdopt
@suburbansamurai @madsniper I'm sorry to bother you guys but I realized that I made a big mistake and submitted the wrong file for order #51678, could I please get that cancelled? ; w ;

Edit - Thank you!
@suburbansamurai @madsniper I'm sorry to bother you guys but I realized that I made a big mistake and submitted the wrong file for order #51678, could I please get that cancelled? ; w ;

Edit - Thank you!
1 2 ... 479 480 481 482 483 ... 1128 1129