Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [T]Skin and Accent Problems
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 1128 1129
I feel really nervous about posting in this thread about such a minor and rather personal problem, but I've literally tried everything when trying to locate a certain skin artist! They have went by the name Lobomon (which is still apparent in their accents), and I have accent named Glow Circuit for female imperials from them which is the accent number 2663. Is there any way to find out who the artist is in the present? ,,:0 Thank you for your help, and I'm so sorry for the bother!
I feel really nervous about posting in this thread about such a minor and rather personal problem, but I've literally tried everything when trying to locate a certain skin artist! They have went by the name Lobomon (which is still apparent in their accents), and I have accent named Glow Circuit for female imperials from them which is the accent number 2663. Is there any way to find out who the artist is in the present? ,,:0 Thank you for your help, and I'm so sorry for the bother!
Kato-by-Mettaton-EX-01.png empty-block-01.png

they / them
previously Weenyah
Flight Rising blog | Tumblr | art Tumblr
deviantART
@Weenyah That accent creator's current user name is Weirdo (user # 4889), I believe.
@Weenyah That accent creator's current user name is Weirdo (user # 4889), I believe.
@SuburbanSamurai that seems to be the case, thank you so much for helping me to find them!
@SuburbanSamurai that seems to be the case, thank you so much for helping me to find them!
Kato-by-Mettaton-EX-01.png empty-block-01.png

they / them
previously Weenyah
Flight Rising blog | Tumblr | art Tumblr
deviantART
Oop! I've been putting off asking for too long now, is there any chance that the tooltips of my released accents could be updated?
Oop! I've been putting off asking for too long now, is there any chance that the tooltips of my released accents could be updated?
oS7CAWi.pngJt5KVhx.pngctbarwv.png
@SuburbanSamurai Oh derp... I just submitted the wrong file for two orders of an accent called Soulfire. This is the file that was suppose to be submitted :| [img]http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b157/gourmet_cracker/blue_flame4_zps92483ca5.png[/img]
@SuburbanSamurai

Oh derp... I just submitted the wrong file for two orders of an accent called Soulfire.

This is the file that was suppose to be submitted :|

blue_flame4_zps92483ca5.png
Accent Shop
@Weirdo Changed your skins to read 'designed by Weirdo'.

@Pesticide Cancelled your orders.
@Weirdo Changed your skins to read 'designed by Weirdo'.

@Pesticide Cancelled your orders.
Hey! Not sure if this is the right place to post this, but how do I check the percentage of coverage my skin has with the Histogram in Photoshop? I tried calculating the percentage of the chosen layer (accent) of the whole image using the 'Pixel' number, is that correct? I looked in the tutorial and in the Guides section of the forum but didn't find anything.

I'd hate to send it in, only to have it rejected for being too much coverage if I can check it myself!
Hey! Not sure if this is the right place to post this, but how do I check the percentage of coverage my skin has with the Histogram in Photoshop? I tried calculating the percentage of the chosen layer (accent) of the whole image using the 'Pixel' number, is that correct? I looked in the tutorial and in the Guides section of the forum but didn't find anything.

I'd hate to send it in, only to have it rejected for being too much coverage if I can check it myself!
Accent Shop
Hello! I want to know why my skin does this: (Using GIMP and a Mac) so I go to Tinypic, select the file, but then it gives me this...

Upload Failed! Invalid format (jpg|bmp|gif|pcx|png|psd|tif)

But it is png...
Hello! I want to know why my skin does this: (Using GIMP and a Mac) so I go to Tinypic, select the file, but then it gives me this...

Upload Failed! Invalid format (jpg|bmp|gif|pcx|png|psd|tif)

But it is png...
UIzPt5H.jpg
p3tQA9J.png
@DragonLover1 That's a problem with Tinypic, I tried googling a little about it, but it seems like it's an issue with them that has no clear solution. Try and make a new png and upload that instead, otherwise it seems you would be out of luck for that image host.

Have you tried using for example Imageshack or tumblr to host the image instead?
@DragonLover1 That's a problem with Tinypic, I tried googling a little about it, but it seems like it's an issue with them that has no clear solution. Try and make a new png and upload that instead, otherwise it seems you would be out of luck for that image host.

Have you tried using for example Imageshack or tumblr to host the image instead?
@Zikul I have already sort of figured out that problem, but my current one is "Why is there a black square?" [img]http://i.imgur.com/MZho9OY.png[/img] EDIT: How do I enable transparent on GIMP?
@Zikul I have already sort of figured out that problem, but my current one is "Why is there a black square?"

MZho9OY.png

EDIT: How do I enable transparent on GIMP?
UIzPt5H.jpg
p3tQA9J.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 1128 1129