Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [T]Skin and Accent Problems
1 2 ... 386 387 388 389 390 ... 1131 1132
@Xylidriv I would recommend resubmitting it using different colors that don't correspond with exposed muscle. Maybe making it green or gray. That may push it more into the zombie/monster realm and less a living dragon with massive wounds. I can't guarantee that will get through, though, until it's been submitted and reviewed by the site admins.

In general, l designs containing torn flesh are less likely to be accepted.
@Xylidriv I would recommend resubmitting it using different colors that don't correspond with exposed muscle. Maybe making it green or gray. That may push it more into the zombie/monster realm and less a living dragon with massive wounds. I can't guarantee that will get through, though, until it's been submitted and reviewed by the site admins.

In general, l designs containing torn flesh are less likely to be accepted.
@SuburbanSamurai Hi! Sorry, I made a bit of a mistake on an accent. Could #43978 be rejected please?
@SuburbanSamurai Hi! Sorry, I made a bit of a mistake on an accent. Could #43978 be rejected please?
sdfs_by_esdren-dbwy3bv.png
@SuburbanSamurai Hopefully this works better: [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/6ab6be20fc02e78f59f986aa6e55005b/tumblr_ozavzrRPeD1sgm2t5o3_r1_400.png[/img] for [skin=24685] thank you!
@SuburbanSamurai Hopefully this works better:

tumblr_ozavzrRPeD1sgm2t5o3_r1_400.png

for

thank you!
tumblr_ozavzrRPeD1sgm2t5o7_r1_500.png
@Apel The image is updated.
@Apel The image is updated.
Declined: (Taonga Wai) This design covers more than 30% of the original dragon illustration, specifically it covers 31%. Please reduce the overall size of the accent and resubmit. You can also submit this design as a Skin, which is allowed to cover from 31% to 100% over the original illustration.

?????? it's been approved before
If it's a major sticking point I'll have the approved accent updated with a 30% image though
Declined: (Taonga Wai) This design covers more than 30% of the original dragon illustration, specifically it covers 31%. Please reduce the overall size of the accent and resubmit. You can also submit this design as a Skin, which is allowed to cover from 31% to 100% over the original illustration.

?????? it's been approved before
If it's a major sticking point I'll have the approved accent updated with a 30% image though
Valhalla_tiny.gif
[center]@SuburbanSamurai Hey there! Sorry to bother you about this again, but the version of this accent I submitted isn't what I ended up getting. [skin=24798] This is the version I submitted: [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/30c1/f/2017/315/8/2/undicoveredplacesresize4_by_teacupbetta-dbth5ev.png[/img] And this is the version I got: [img]http://78.media.tumblr.com/cb83dac15925df443a7a2a2729897106/tumblr_ozn5bj8IYJ1uae12qo2_400.png[/img] I'm not sure why this happened, either something went screwy somewhere or the accent was edited after I submitted it without my knowledge or permission. (If there's something in the ToS or skin/accent rules where that's allowed, I missed it and it'd be great if someone could direct me to where exactly that is.) I don't mean to be rude, I'm just... extremely confused. In any case, could I please have the image for the aforementioned accent changed to the first image (which was already given the 'barely acceptable' on this thread [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/1199521/386#post_30370174]here[/url])? Thanks![/center]
@SuburbanSamurai
Hey there! Sorry to bother you about this again, but the version of this accent I submitted isn't what I ended up getting.

This is the version I submitted:
undicoveredplacesresize4_by_teacupbetta-dbth5ev.png
And this is the version I got:
tumblr_ozn5bj8IYJ1uae12qo2_400.png
I'm not sure why this happened, either something went screwy somewhere or the accent was edited after I submitted it without my knowledge or permission. (If there's something in the ToS or skin/accent rules where that's allowed, I missed it and it'd be great if someone could direct me to where exactly that is.) I don't mean to be rude, I'm just... extremely confused.
In any case, could I please have the image for the aforementioned accent changed to the first image (which was already given the 'barely acceptable' on this thread here)?
Thanks!
@Endivinity Please let me know when you resubmit it, I'll fill the order. It is 30.9% coverage, under 31% and still an accent. It appears to have been a mistake.

@Betta Since I said it was acceptable, I have updated the image. I am technically not supposed to pre-approve skins in the forum, and it was my mistake.

We used to darken original lines and shadows if a design had been rejected three times or more for those parts not being clearly visible, as a courtesy to the user so their design could be approved. I have reminded madsniper we no longer use that policy.
@Endivinity Please let me know when you resubmit it, I'll fill the order. It is 30.9% coverage, under 31% and still an accent. It appears to have been a mistake.

@Betta Since I said it was acceptable, I have updated the image. I am technically not supposed to pre-approve skins in the forum, and it was my mistake.

We used to darken original lines and shadows if a design had been rejected three times or more for those parts not being clearly visible, as a courtesy to the user so their design could be approved. I have reminded madsniper we no longer use that policy.
@SuburbanSamurai Hello! I ended up confusing myself with my orders, is it possible to get a list of what my submitted orders are in a PM? Also are we allowed to PM you directly with a specific skin question? Thanks!
@SuburbanSamurai Hello! I ended up confusing myself with my orders, is it possible to get a list of what my submitted orders are in a PM? Also are we allowed to PM you directly with a specific skin question? Thanks!
tumblr_nq0dlcmuyk1svbq5wo1_540.png
@Suburbansamurai submitted, thank you!
@Suburbansamurai submitted, thank you!
Valhalla_tiny.gif
@Autopilot These are you current pending orders. (might need to right click and open in a new tab if it's hard to read) [img]https://i.imgur.com/TJgXrjL.jpg[/img]
@Autopilot These are you current pending orders. (might need to right click and open in a new tab if it's hard to read)

TJgXrjL.jpg
1 2 ... 386 387 388 389 390 ... 1131 1132