Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [T]Skin and Accent Problems
1 2 ... 370 371 372 373 374 ... 1129 1130
@suburbansamurai Hello! I sent a skin in for reprint and I got back a version with the wrong ID number. edit: Oh shoot, I just realized its because it's the wrong file, is there anything I can do? I didn't realized I sent an old file version.

ID: 24087

ID: 24175
@suburbansamurai Hello! I sent a skin in for reprint and I got back a version with the wrong ID number. edit: Oh shoot, I just realized its because it's the wrong file, is there anything I can do? I didn't realized I sent an old file version.

ID: 24087

ID: 24175
dragonink_logo2_sig_by_dragonnmr-dbcwpxy.png
I accidentally submitted an accent using a preview image instead of just the accent image. Could you please cancel submission #42762 @suburbansamurai
I accidentally submitted an accent using a preview image instead of just the accent image. Could you please cancel submission #42762 @suburbansamurai
Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
@Doggo Can you make the original shadow layer a little darker? I can't even see it on the design.

@necrophades These updates versions reduce the visibility of the original lines and shadows along the dragon's arm and head. Please darken them so they are still clearly visible and I will update the design. Also, there are two lines on the necklace that are protruding from the dragon's neck that need to be clipped to the dragon.

@dragonNMR PM me the new skins. I'll delete them from the database and send you replacements with the old ID#.

@Doggo Can you make the original shadow layer a little darker? I can't even see it on the design.

@necrophades These updates versions reduce the visibility of the original lines and shadows along the dragon's arm and head. Please darken them so they are still clearly visible and I will update the design. Also, there are two lines on the necklace that are protruding from the dragon's neck that need to be clipped to the dragon.

@dragonNMR PM me the new skins. I'll delete them from the database and send you replacements with the old ID#.

@suburbansamurai I hadn't edited the shadows, but made them slightly darker on the arm and flowers anyway + fixed the lines that I missed, oops. [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/167269620120682496/359053591178117122/whitewine4g.png[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/167269620120682496/359052310627745794/wine3.png[/img]
@suburbansamurai

I hadn't edited the shadows, but made them slightly darker on the arm and flowers anyway + fixed the lines that I missed, oops.

whitewine4g.png
wine3.png
tumblr_o131tlLtNf1rr1ugto1_r1_500.gif

@necrophades the designs are updated.
@necrophades the designs are updated.
@SuburbanSamurai Sorry, but why has the lineart on the red version been darkened so much? This is[i] drastically[/i] different from the version I sent in. I understand if the lineart has to be darkened but considering the design had already been approved and the white version didn't get the same treatment I'm more than a little confused.. [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/323305223365984256/359766567925579776/dummy_skin_preview.png[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/167269620120682496/359052310627745794/wine3.png[/img]
@SuburbanSamurai

Sorry, but why has the lineart on the red version been darkened so much? This is drastically different from the version I sent in. I understand if the lineart has to be darkened but considering the design had already been approved and the white version didn't get the same treatment I'm more than a little confused..

dummy_skin_preview.png
wine3.png
tumblr_o131tlLtNf1rr1ugto1_r1_500.gif

@necrophades It's fixed.
@necrophades It's fixed.
@suburbansamurai
@madsniper

Edit: Ahh I received the accent today, just one small problem, the name has been cut off.
It's The Last of the Starmakers. skin ID is 24204
@suburbansamurai
@madsniper

Edit: Ahh I received the accent today, just one small problem, the name has been cut off.
It's The Last of the Starmakers. skin ID is 24204
r81QNWS.pngeee_by_yechen1969-dcdm2ep.png1kT3OOq.png
@SuburbanSamurai

Hello, cau you cancel #42761 before accepting? I think i need to remove one element before submission and add other. Thank you.
@SuburbanSamurai

Hello, cau you cancel #42761 before accepting? I think i need to remove one element before submission and add other. Thank you.
xx1_by_jatrwarnettezilth-dcmqp4c.png
@Yeechen The name exceeds the 32 character limit. Can you provide a shorter one?
@Yeechen The name exceeds the 32 character limit. Can you provide a shorter one?
1 2 ... 370 371 372 373 374 ... 1129 1130