Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [T]Skin and Accent Problems
1 2 ... 357 358 359 360 361 ... 1127 1128
@SuburbanSamurai
Hey, I received a single skin blueprint for getting an honorable mention in a festival skin contest a while ago. Would it be possible to exchange it for a single accent blueprint? I don't have the funds to purchase another accent print and I don't use single skin blueprints at all, so it would be a waste to just keep it in my vault.
@SuburbanSamurai
Hey, I received a single skin blueprint for getting an honorable mention in a festival skin contest a while ago. Would it be possible to exchange it for a single accent blueprint? I don't have the funds to purchase another accent print and I don't use single skin blueprints at all, so it would be a waste to just keep it in my vault.
Hi! I'm Jake or Rads
lwN7WD5.png FRT+9 | he/him

accent shop
xx Silhouette of a flying dragon
@SuburbanSamurai Hoo boy, yep. It's definitely a skin -- 54% coverage.
@SuburbanSamurai Hoo boy, yep. It's definitely a skin -- 54% coverage.
7GFlGJN.pnglrqDePv.pngsGgQ25Y.pngMpoIPJl.pngsGgQ25Y.png0nIARi4.png1nxsvgf.pngzWgdxzn.pngwN1CyRb.pngFF7sHLD.pngGJZzfu4.pngMrRCllp.png
EBEMlSX.png
@Parda You can submit an Accent using a Skin Blueprint. I'll notify you when we reach your design in the queue and then you can confirm that you want to use the Skin Blueprint as an Accent Blueprint. The design will still be entered into the database as an Accent and Accent Blueprints can be used to order reprints.
@Parda You can submit an Accent using a Skin Blueprint. I'll notify you when we reach your design in the queue and then you can confirm that you want to use the Skin Blueprint as an Accent Blueprint. The design will still be entered into the database as an Accent and Accent Blueprints can be used to order reprints.
@SuburbanSamurai
Ah, thanks for the reply! I'll do that when I finish the design.
@SuburbanSamurai
Ah, thanks for the reply! I'll do that when I finish the design.
Hi! I'm Jake or Rads
lwN7WD5.png FRT+9 | he/him

accent shop
xx Silhouette of a flying dragon
@SuburbanSamurai

Hello! Any chance you could point out clearly why mine skincent is's getting denied? My order are 41420 and 41295, for FrostStrike.

Cheers!

Ahh I currently need this like right now for a raffle that just been finished. I can wait for a few more days I just want to get my next submission ok by you.
@SuburbanSamurai

Hello! Any chance you could point out clearly why mine skincent is's getting denied? My order are 41420 and 41295, for FrostStrike.

Cheers!

Ahh I currently need this like right now for a raffle that just been finished. I can wait for a few more days I just want to get my next submission ok by you.
35326_s.gif
@suburbansamurai; could you please cancel order 41542? i just noticed a mistake
@suburbansamurai; could you please cancel order 41542? i just noticed a mistake
@SuburbanSamurai trying to make my second accent. it was denied and I made the shadow much darker, is this fine to be submited? [img]http://i2.kiimg.com/581570/c948bd9e471d950bs.png[/img]
@SuburbanSamurai
trying to make my second accent.
it was denied and I made the shadow much darker, is this fine to be submited?
c948bd9e471d950bs.png
1952969_LaJsdx2MFEWHn8v.jpg
@TheEmptyCity That's difficult to determine because the design is on a white background. I'd recommend lightening the darkest parts of the design to make the shadows more visible. If shadows are made darker on a part of a design that's already very dark, it doesn't make the shadows much more visible.
@TheEmptyCity That's difficult to determine because the design is on a white background. I'd recommend lightening the darkest parts of the design to make the shadows more visible. If shadows are made darker on a part of a design that's already very dark, it doesn't make the shadows much more visible.
@SuburbanSamurai like this? [img]http://wx1.sinaimg.cn/mw690/005O0aHRgy1fhqf05kr5lj309q09qwha.jpg[/img]
@SuburbanSamurai
like this?
005O0aHRgy1fhqf05kr5lj309q09qwha.jpg
1952969_LaJsdx2MFEWHn8v.jpg
@SuburbanSamurai
Sorry to bother you but can I please cancel order #41579?
@SuburbanSamurai
Sorry to bother you but can I please cancel order #41579?
cliches_shop.pngshop_of_clichu.png
1 2 ... 357 358 359 360 361 ... 1127 1128