Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | *TeaDino's Bazaar (Closed)
1 2 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 84
@sharkbutt
I have one spirit caller copy for you! Please send me 500g or 350k t my way so I can send it to you c:

@Vhyxalas
Green/ red as a recolor is a possibility! Glad you like my accent c:
@sharkbutt
I have one spirit caller copy for you! Please send me 500g or 350k t my way so I can send it to you c:

@Vhyxalas
Green/ red as a recolor is a possibility! Glad you like my accent c:
@TeaDino

Hooray! As I am currently being irresponsible with money during my color wheel hype I'll probably hold out for a recolor. :D
@TeaDino

Hooray! As I am currently being irresponsible with money during my color wheel hype I'll probably hold out for a recolor. :D
KVbkgOZ.png
1. @deulirium (g)
2. @amberwing (gems)
3. @sleepersharks (g)
4. @Kizzie (t)
5. @Morphius (gems)
6. @Seeker (t)
7 @Okacuine(t)
8. @Rexham
9 @CeriseSunSpot(g)
10. @Vhyxalas
Hi guys I'll be starting the run for Spirit Caller RB! Please send me 500g or 350kt if you said you were paying in treasure.
If you don't have sufficient payment right now because of the color wheel expansion that is fine as well, just let me know you won't be paying immediately! c:
1. @deulirium (g)
2. @amberwing (gems)
3. @sleepersharks (g)
4. @Kizzie (t)
5. @Morphius (gems)
6. @Seeker (t)
7 @Okacuine(t)
8. @Rexham
9 @CeriseSunSpot(g)
10. @Vhyxalas
Hi guys I'll be starting the run for Spirit Caller RB! Please send me 500g or 350kt if you said you were paying in treasure.
If you don't have sufficient payment right now because of the color wheel expansion that is fine as well, just let me know you won't be paying immediately! c:
@TeaDino

I don't really have payment right now unless you can take another treasure slot. I also don't mind sitting out this round as I mentioned earlier since there may be recolors
@TeaDino

I don't really have payment right now unless you can take another treasure slot. I also don't mind sitting out this round as I mentioned earlier since there may be recolors
KVbkgOZ.png
@TeaDino

Payment sent O u O
@TeaDino

Payment sent O u O
16440.png
'rah
how many miles to babylon?
tumblr_inline_nwr25xDZuy1sgemal_250.png
| EST | lair | wishlist | gem sales |
@TeaDino I'm so sorry but I can't cover it right now! I had a lot of skin preorders come in at the same time and I'm totally gem-drained :< I'll try to have payment by next week if that's okay?
@TeaDino I'm so sorry but I can't cover it right now! I had a lot of skin preorders come in at the same time and I'm totally gem-drained :< I'll try to have payment by next week if that's okay?
1Fh0f8I.giftumblr_inline_ny1fo4AYni1qmzhvw_540.pngXHj6OQC.gif
@Rexham
Totally fine! Sorry for the late response, I was out with family this weekend
@Rexham
Totally fine! Sorry for the late response, I was out with family this weekend
@Vhyxalas
You're welcome to throw me treasure if you want a blue copy c: Or wait out for a recolor. Just letting you know, my recolors release at least a few weeks from the last print run of the original.
Let me know what you decide!
@Vhyxalas
You're welcome to throw me treasure if you want a blue copy c: Or wait out for a recolor. Just letting you know, my recolors release at least a few weeks from the last print run of the original.
Let me know what you decide!
@TeaDino

I think I will wait for a recolor just because I am spending way too much everything on all my new G1s. but I know at least one is destined to be a ridgie boy, so I look forward to hearing about recolors!
@TeaDino

I think I will wait for a recolor just because I am spending way too much everything on all my new G1s. but I know at least one is destined to be a ridgie boy, so I look forward to hearing about recolors!
KVbkgOZ.png
@Vhyxalas
sounds good! Thanks for letting me know c:
@Vhyxalas
sounds good! Thanks for letting me know c:
1 2 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 84