Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | *TeaDino's Bazaar (Closed)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 83 84
Another friendly bump, skins are still in the AH
Another friendly bump, skins are still in the AH
'nother friendly bump! Skins are still selling
'nother friendly bump! Skins are still selling
@teadino you have such lovely skin designs and accents I shall have to keep a watch plus I love your pirate them lair
@teadino you have such lovely skin designs and accents I shall have to keep a watch plus I love your pirate them lair
@IvoryRyu
Ahhh thank you! I'm sorry it took me a while to reply, I totally forgot about the board haha

Would you like me to add you to the general ping list if you're interested in my stuff? 8)
@IvoryRyu
Ahhh thank you! I'm sorry it took me a while to reply, I totally forgot about the board haha

Would you like me to add you to the general ping list if you're interested in my stuff? 8)
@Nymphalidae

Update! New accent: Steam Powered Series has just begun!
I'll be doing a vote on which species I should do next for it, so post what species you guys want to see me do next!

I am quite happy with this series of accents, since I have always loved the art deco aesthetic .... though I do hope it looks like it captures 30% of the dragon. Let me know if it looks over the percentage! I'll minimalize it
@Nymphalidae

Update! New accent: Steam Powered Series has just begun!
I'll be doing a vote on which species I should do next for it, so post what species you guys want to see me do next!

I am quite happy with this series of accents, since I have always loved the art deco aesthetic .... though I do hope it looks like it captures 30% of the dragon. Let me know if it looks over the percentage! I'll minimalize it
@TeaDino May I be on the list for the wildclaw accent, please?
@TeaDino May I be on the list for the wildclaw accent, please?
Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
@TeaDino

I'd like a slot for Steam Powered WC as well!
@TeaDino

I'd like a slot for Steam Powered WC as well!
fHGB08h.pngL23xQYU.png7mLVMIs.pngMFS4FG3.pngbF8eZtf.pngF19dEBb.png
@TeaDino I'd love a spot for the steam powered WC accent!
@TeaDino I'd love a spot for the steam powered WC accent!
tumblr_nm1sm0uXkM1tfzajgo3_r1_75sq.giftumblr_nm1sm0uXkM1tfzajgo3_r1_75sq.gif
@Founder These are neat! @TeaDino Could I get a preview with these guys please :) [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/3947/394686_350.png[/img][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/24099/2409889_350.png[/img]
@Founder

These are neat!

@TeaDino

Could I get a preview with these guys please :)

394686_350.png2409889_350.png
vWzc3aN.png
@TeaDino
Could I get a spot for the Steam Powered WC M accent please? ^w^
@TeaDino
Could I get a spot for the Steam Powered WC M accent please? ^w^
tumblr_p73f5b074g1wgebr5o5_500.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 83 84