Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | ~*~brit's stuff (get ur big fish here)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 100 101
@xazz @Lingerie @joobr @doetails

sorry to nag y'all but i need at least one of you guys to pay in order to send in the order (i almost have enough gems!) and i'd like to send it in soon so you guys can get your accent faster!

If you need some time to get gems/treasure that's cool! I'll hold your accent for you for as long as you need, but if you can pay right now could you please do it, I'd really like to order the accent soon so I can get an accent to everyone who has already paid asap :3
@xazz @Lingerie @joobr @doetails

sorry to nag y'all but i need at least one of you guys to pay in order to send in the order (i almost have enough gems!) and i'd like to send it in soon so you guys can get your accent faster!

If you need some time to get gems/treasure that's cool! I'll hold your accent for you for as long as you need, but if you can pay right now could you please do it, I'd really like to order the accent soon so I can get an accent to everyone who has already paid asap :3
Na5WGHa.png
@brit
I'd love to!
Still waiting on accents to sell unfortunately D:
@brit
I'd love to!
Still waiting on accents to sell unfortunately D:
b_by_cas_a_fras-d9hbh7h.pngtts_by_cas_a_fras-d9hcuds.png
@xazz it's cool bruh don't worry about it c:
@xazz it's cool bruh don't worry about it c:
Na5WGHa.png
@batmom @snowpea @xazz @Archfiend @Smalldoll @Lingerie @joobr @Ethulai @doetails

Accents have been sent out to those that have paid! if you haven't paid, please get on that so I can give you your copy!
@batmom @snowpea @xazz @Archfiend @Smalldoll @Lingerie @joobr @Ethulai @doetails

Accents have been sent out to those that have paid! if you haven't paid, please get on that so I can give you your copy!
Na5WGHa.png
@Amphiptere @Smalldoll (skydancers & f WC) @spocksocks @snowy
check the first page y'all, F WCs are now available for star sticking
@Amphiptere @Smalldoll (skydancers & f WC) @spocksocks @snowy
check the first page y'all, F WCs are now available for star sticking
Na5WGHa.png
@brit
May I purchase a treasure slot on that F WC accent?
@brit
May I purchase a treasure slot on that F WC accent?
3EAoDJ5.pngcUq3mJV.gifn8WBZAl.png
@Amphiptere yeah of course!
@Amphiptere yeah of course!
Na5WGHa.png
@brit WOW OMG SIGN ME UP!!!!! My paycheck clears tomorrow and then I will buy more gems :)
@brit WOW OMG SIGN ME UP!!!!! My paycheck clears tomorrow and then I will buy more gems :)
LgwNYVn.png
@brit can i have a preview on this boy? [img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=67&wing=7&style=10&gender=0&ages=1&prig=5&secg=1&tert=31&elem=5&tertgene=5&spec=prev.png[/img] (sorry not an actual dragon yet hah)
@brit
can i have a preview on this boy?
dragonpic2.php?body=67&wing=7&style=10&gender=0&ages=1&prig=5&secg=1&tert=31&elem=5&tertgene=5&spec=prev.png
(sorry not an actual dragon yet hah)
@Smalldoll sure thing!

@kittenwhisperer
5uha92.jpg
@Smalldoll sure thing!

@kittenwhisperer
5uha92.jpg
Na5WGHa.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 100 101