Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | ~*~brit's stuff (get ur big fish here)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 100 101
@batmom oh yeah I'm totally okay with converting the treasure into gems myself. and thank you! It was sort of an impulse creation i was not expecting it to get this much attention at all
@batmom oh yeah I'm totally okay with converting the treasure into gems myself. and thank you! It was sort of an impulse creation i was not expecting it to get this much attention at all
Na5WGHa.png
@brit
that's okay, I'm waiting on an accent pack to come back to make some gems anyway :3
@brit
that's okay, I'm waiting on an accent pack to come back to make some gems anyway :3
b_by_cas_a_fras-d9hbh7h.pngtts_by_cas_a_fras-d9hcuds.png
@xazz super!
@xazz super!
Na5WGHa.png
@brit
Thanks for the ping!

A bit too expensive for me right now, but good luck selling! :) Wonderful design :D
@brit
Thanks for the ping!

A bit too expensive for me right now, but good luck selling! :) Wonderful design :D
OY2CZgk.png
@brit
Payment sent!
@brit
Payment sent!
3EAoDJ5.pngcUq3mJV.gifn8WBZAl.png
Augh I'm so sad this didn't win! I wish I had the funds now, I'd totally reserve. :(
Augh I'm so sad this didn't win! I wish I had the funds now, I'd totally reserve. :(
n1ngOA5.png

aeonox_signature_by_jenihudson-d8x54uk.png
@brit

Thank you! I'll send you the payment on Tuesday at about 10am fr time ^^
@brit

Thank you! I'll send you the payment on Tuesday at about 10am fr time ^^
24l1v5x.gif____33lfj94.gif____24l1v5x.gif
@Pepperdragon thank you!

@Amphiptere got it, thanks! c:

@Geisha awesome!
@Pepperdragon thank you!

@Amphiptere got it, thanks! c:

@Geisha awesome!
Na5WGHa.png
@logomachy @spocksocks @Manda @Spacette @tacroy @corvusTenebra @snowy @Amphiptere @Geisha

update: I had enough gems so I sent the accent in this morning! I should have it for you guys within the week - so if you haven't paid yet there's no rush (I would still like it before the accent arrives tho!)
@logomachy @spocksocks @Manda @Spacette @tacroy @corvusTenebra @snowy @Amphiptere @Geisha

update: I had enough gems so I sent the accent in this morning! I should have it for you guys within the week - so if you haven't paid yet there's no rush (I would still like it before the accent arrives tho!)
Na5WGHa.png
@brit Yay! And the hunt for the perfect boy to wear it continues...
@brit Yay! And the hunt for the perfect boy to wear it continues...
tumblr_inline_ngwfq5Vf891rvrguk.png mwxYQwg.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 100 101