Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | ~astromantic accents [closed]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 306 307
@cosmo that's okay! and I'm surprised that it hasn't, they're v unique
@cosmo that's okay! and I'm surprised that it hasn't, they're v unique
[img][/img]accent_header_by_telescreen-d7sa7g2.png
almost-done-with-this bump :'( [img]http://i.gyazo.com/7740f96ea1c896d22e81a835dbcae051.png[/img]
almost-done-with-this bump :'(

7740f96ea1c896d22e81a835dbcae051.png

+

+

+

tumblr_nw2q3yQk5y1tljgrko3_r1_75sq.png
tumblr_nv6q9is25f1tl9v2lo3_r1_75sq.png

art twitter

accents

adopts

+

+

+

eyesore accent now available for preorder!!

i may make a few changes before submitting it but it wont be anything major and it just depends on how i feel about it later lol

@kittson // @dorsia // @mabeleweasley // @godspeed // @doetails // @manda // @canis // @kittenwhisperer // @animist // @yami // @nivmizzet // @brit // @snairmair // @aprikoko // @drvalkyrie // @fellcorbie
eyesore accent now available for preorder!!

i may make a few changes before submitting it but it wont be anything major and it just depends on how i feel about it later lol

@kittson // @dorsia // @mabeleweasley // @godspeed // @doetails // @manda // @canis // @kittenwhisperer // @animist // @yami // @nivmizzet // @brit // @snairmair // @aprikoko // @drvalkyrie // @fellcorbie

+

+

+

art twitter

accents

adopts

+

+

+

@cosmo

What a cool new accent!!! Though I don't think they fit any of my dragons atm...

I wanna say that the way your shop is set up is super cute though!!!! So organized * _ *
@cosmo

What a cool new accent!!! Though I don't think they fit any of my dragons atm...

I wanna say that the way your shop is set up is super cute though!!!! So organized * _ *
I'd like to be added to both Pixel Petal Pings, as there's no way I can afford anything right now.
I'd like to be added to both Pixel Petal Pings, as there's no way I can afford anything right now.
sigpic28411_7.gif
@cosmo can i be added to the general pinglist?? * o* these accents are like everything i love
@cosmo can i be added to the general pinglist?? * o* these accents are like everything i love
tumblr_inline_nfx4qkzLCB1r6zydg.png
@cosmo
Oh my gosh that Eyesore accent is absolutely gorgeous!! I'd like a slot for it please, and I'd also like to be added to the general pinglist, if you don't mind! :^)
I'll send the gems right over~~
@cosmo
Oh my gosh that Eyesore accent is absolutely gorgeous!! I'd like a slot for it please, and I'd also like to be added to the general pinglist, if you don't mind! :^)
I'll send the gems right over~~
tumblr_nj881zEgtm1qbol1ao1_400.png
he/him // ER critter
@snairmair
thanks!! u//w//u i spend an embarrassing amount of time organizing my threads... :D

@Lesbohemian
are you wanting me to add you for when i next release them? i only accept upfront payment to reserve slots. and right now im thinking i may have to cancel orders for those anyway because there just isnt enough interest. if i attempt to fund them later i can ping you then if you want? : )

@Jam
added!!

@Verruciformis
thank you and added!! :D
@snairmair
thanks!! u//w//u i spend an embarrassing amount of time organizing my threads... :D

@Lesbohemian
are you wanting me to add you for when i next release them? i only accept upfront payment to reserve slots. and right now im thinking i may have to cancel orders for those anyway because there just isnt enough interest. if i attempt to fund them later i can ping you then if you want? : )

@Jam
added!!

@Verruciformis
thank you and added!! :D

+

+

+

art twitter

accents

adopts

+

+

+

@cosmo

Gosh I want eyesore. It's a shame I don't have any dragons that fit it. :C

It's absolutely awesome tho
@cosmo

Gosh I want eyesore. It's a shame I don't have any dragons that fit it. :C

It's absolutely awesome tho
tumblr_static_tumblr_static_decootomedojo1290.gifdrvalkyriegif_zps6108b9a5.giftumblr_static_tumblr_static_decootomedojo1290.gif
Yes next release would be good.
Yes next release would be good.
sigpic28411_7.gif
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 306 307