Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Accent Trading Hub
1 2 ... 2486 2487 2488 2489 2490 ... 3510 3511
@furo I’m not, sorry!
@furo I’m not, sorry!
candle.gif
Neraida, FR +3
• Make sure to ping me, I don't subscribe to threads
• Feel free to PM me about anything
• On the lookout for Accent: Many Eyes Shadow

@neraida thats fine! how much would you be looking for in gems on it?
edit; apologies for the double ping x.x
@neraida thats fine! how much would you be looking for in gems on it?
edit; apologies for the double ping x.x
CvyoOwu.png
@furo I’m not sure, but you can offer
@furo I’m not sure, but you can offer
candle.gif
Neraida, FR +3

@neraida would 1.5kg-2kg work?
@neraida would 1.5kg-2kg work?
CvyoOwu.png
@Succulents Does anything below interest you in exchange for either your [skin=18059] or your [skin=31089]? :0c If not, any guess on what you'd want in gems for them? I couldn't pull it out of pocket yet but I might be able to make something work if it wasn't too much. I'm mostly interested in Flight of Dreams! [quote][center][font=century][size=4][b]Have:[/b] [skin=29362][skin=14492][skin=29298][skin=20961][skin=31635][skin=26484][skin=31661][skin=31094][skin=31233][skin=31458][/center] [center][font=century][size=4][b]Want:[/b][/size] [b]Gems and/or Treasure[/b] Skins/Accents for Imp M, WC M, SD M/F, and others. Just no Snaps, Mirrors, or Ridgies. Lower priority: [skin=16311][skin=17621] [font=century]Most of those skins are listed on the AH![/quote]
@Succulents
Does anything below interest you in exchange for either your
or your ? :0c If not, any guess on what you'd want in gems for them? I couldn't pull it out of pocket yet but I might be able to make something work if it wasn't too much. I'm mostly interested in Flight of Dreams!

Quote:
Have:

Want:

Gems and/or Treasure
Skins/Accents for Imp M, WC M, SD M/F, and others. Just no Snaps, Mirrors, or Ridgies.

Lower priority:

Most of those skins are listed on the AH!
hR0Jew3.png
SdTCfaF.png

LatCuiE.png
@Skedge
I might be interested in Fomalhaut, but otherwise I don't think there's anything else I really need. What would you value it at?
@Skedge
I might be interested in Fomalhaut, but otherwise I don't think there's anything else I really need. What would you value it at?
FGcy2e4.png xx Sucrose
u she/they
u frt +3
u skins
u wishlist
xx FGcy2e4.png
@furo I’m really hoping to get another uma for it, honestly. Do you have anything else?
@furo I’m really hoping to get another uma for it, honestly. Do you have anything else?
candle.gif
Neraida, FR +3

Have:

Skins:

Accents:

Customs:

I have a giant pile more in my hoard, if you have something that I seek please PM me and I look through it if I can find something that you like! I am also willing to sell those for gems.

Want:
Accents:

Skins:

Note: Please PM me if you have questions/etc. I hate to clog up the thread.

@Takora
Have:

Skins:

Accents:

Customs:

I have a giant pile more in my hoard, if you have something that I seek please PM me and I look through it if I can find something that you like! I am also willing to sell those for gems.

Want:
Accents:

Skins:

Note: Please PM me if you have questions/etc. I hate to clog up the thread.

@Takora
m5kNycY.pngFMdbyfP.pnge3svukl.pngLSkUnqX.png
[center][b]UMAs I HAVE: looking to sell or trade![/b] [skin=29148][skin=18334][skin=24298][skin=25971] [skin=9909][skin=27328] (bottom row is more tentative, I probably only want trades for those!) [b]UMAs I WANT: looking to buy or trade for![/b] [skin=11591][skin=28560][skin=28564][skin=28566][skin=26314] [skin=27690] (nebula, stargazer, and sleepybird are my most urgent wants, but I’d sell my soul for all that are listed!)[/center] [list] [*] If it’s a trade for an accent I don’t have listed as a want I likely won’t want to trade. [*] My haves are mainly just for sale or to trade for the wants, but if you have something I want then I’ll buy or trade a variety of different things for it! If you’re uninterested in my UMAs, I have first year stuff, pure gems/treasure, scattersights, and a host of G1s in my sales tab - just lmk what you value it at! [*] If the trade is for accents of unequal value I’m glad to cover the difference. (I know milkyway NF isn’t worth much but I have it listed in case someone would like it as partial.) [center]Updated for 10/1 Thanks for your time! [emoji=tundra happy size=2]
UMAs I HAVE: looking to sell or trade!

(bottom row is more tentative, I probably only want trades for those!)

UMAs I WANT: looking to buy or trade for!

(nebula, stargazer, and sleepybird are my most urgent wants, but I’d sell my soul for all that are listed!)

• If it’s a trade for an accent I don’t have listed as a want I likely won’t want to trade.
  • My haves are mainly just for sale or to trade for the wants, but if you have something I want then I’ll buy or trade a variety of different things for it! If you’re uninterested in my UMAs, I have first year stuff, pure gems/treasure, scattersights, and a host of G1s in my sales tab - just lmk what you value it at!
  • If the trade is for accents of unequal value I’m glad to cover the difference. (I know milkyway NF isn’t worth much but I have it listed in case someone would like it as partial.)
    Updated for 10/1
    Thanks for your time!
Art of a frog on a leaf next to a bromeliad flower with the text Tropical Rainforest to the right
everbloomgardenspog 8VvjJ9p.png
tun
tIf897pA.gif
she/he
FR+3
tun
@Succulents

I had it listed on the AH for 950g but I would love to 1:1 trade it for Flight of Dreams if that's possible :0c Or I could throw a few extra gems at you if you think it's worth more than that.
@Succulents

I had it listed on the AH for 950g but I would love to 1:1 trade it for Flight of Dreams if that's possible :0c Or I could throw a few extra gems at you if you think it's worth more than that.
hR0Jew3.png
SdTCfaF.png

LatCuiE.png
1 2 ... 2486 2487 2488 2489 2490 ... 3510 3511