Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Accent Trading Hub
1 2 ... 2452 2453 2454 2455 2456 ... 3508 3509
@Fujo

How much are you looking for ?
@Fujo

How much are you looking for ?
Vj90o7H.png
@Ekanos oof what are you looking for for july and september? i have a thread of accents up for trade here
@Ekanos oof what are you looking for for july and september? i have a thread of accents up for trade here
@haxure sorry I'm not much looking to sell those ones at the moment mostly trade and nothing catches my eye there ^^
@haxure sorry I'm not much looking to sell those ones at the moment mostly trade and nothing catches my eye there ^^
7382690_kfUyMQUicXK3iH1.png
@Sienne I originally paid 3500 gems in total to have it made, so around the 4000-5000 Gems would be nice, but I am happy to haggle! Nevermind that!
@Sienne I originally paid 3500 gems in total to have it made, so around the 4000-5000 Gems would be nice, but I am happy to haggle! Nevermind that!
iM1UuPe.png
any pronouns | FR + 9 | german

IsoOjA9.gif
UVjHBMz.png
@Fujo I happened to see DragonNMR's custom recolor policy while looking for possible price checks on the skin and this is what is stated on their thread: [quote]Rule about Custom Recolors: I do not take the time to make custom recolors for specific dragons for people to resell them at exuberant prices (over 3kg for skins and 1750 for accents, basically the blueprint and fee price). If I see that or I am notified I will make them public for everyone to buy. I don't offer custom recolors for profit purposes especially when I take the time to match a specific dragon or pallet. I will do as I wish with the skin, including renaming or editing it if this simple request is not respected.[/quote] So, I'm afraid I'll have to pass in case they decide to make it available for everyone. Sorry, I wasn't aware they had this kind of policy when I inquired about it.
@Fujo

I happened to see DragonNMR's custom recolor policy while looking for possible price checks on the skin and this is what is stated on their thread:
Quote:
Rule about Custom Recolors: I do not take the time to make custom recolors for specific dragons for people to resell them at exuberant prices (over 3kg for skins and 1750 for accents, basically the blueprint and fee price). If I see that or I am notified I will make them public for everyone to buy. I don't offer custom recolors for profit purposes especially when I take the time to match a specific dragon or pallet. I will do as I wish with the skin, including renaming or editing it if this simple request is not respected.

So, I'm afraid I'll have to pass in case they decide to make it available for everyone. Sorry, I wasn't aware they had this kind of policy when I inquired about it.
Vj90o7H.png
@Sienne Ohhh thanks you for letting me know! I havent been in their shop for a while and haven't realized! I will not try to sell it then! Thank you!

The skin was made back in 2016 and was part of a 'I will make 10 recolors of this accent' thing, I dont know what their rules were back then but I will respect their wishes of course, i apologize for my ignorance

(the post I am refering to is here)
@Sienne Ohhh thanks you for letting me know! I havent been in their shop for a while and haven't realized! I will not try to sell it then! Thank you!

The skin was made back in 2016 and was part of a 'I will make 10 recolors of this accent' thing, I dont know what their rules were back then but I will respect their wishes of course, i apologize for my ignorance

(the post I am refering to is here)
iM1UuPe.png

IsoOjA9.gif
UVjHBMz.png
@Fujo

Well, my understanding is that you can still sell it, just not profit from it. But to be safe, I'll try and PM DragonNMR about it to clarify.
@Fujo

Well, my understanding is that you can still sell it, just not profit from it. But to be safe, I'll try and PM DragonNMR about it to clarify.
Vj90o7H.png
@Sienne That does make sense, yeah. I would be happy to sell it for what i paid back then then (which i think was 3k gems (blueprint + creation fee)). But I will also PM dragonNMR to apologize for trying to profit of it. Had I been aware, I would not have done so.
@Sienne That does make sense, yeah. I would be happy to sell it for what i paid back then then (which i think was 3k gems (blueprint + creation fee)). But I will also PM dragonNMR to apologize for trying to profit of it. Had I been aware, I would not have done so.
iM1UuPe.png

IsoOjA9.gif
UVjHBMz.png
@Fujo

That would be good, too so that you can get clarification directly from them. If they agree, I'd be happy to buy it for that price. At the same time, perhaps the policy didn't apply back then in 2016 (so maybe you could still profit a bit?) so it's really good to ask dragonNMR.
@Fujo

That would be good, too so that you can get clarification directly from them. If they agree, I'd be happy to buy it for that price. At the same time, perhaps the policy didn't apply back then in 2016 (so maybe you could still profit a bit?) so it's really good to ask dragonNMR.
Vj90o7H.png
@Sienne No, even if their policy wouldn't apply to this, profiting of it would leave a bad taste in my mouth, so 3k gems is perfectly fine. (I can send you a CR now, but I am also happy to wait until we can get confirmation from dragonNMR, if you would feel more comfortable with that)

I still sent a PM to dragonNMR to be safe, I would feel very guilty of them getting the impression I was ignoring their wishes (I very much try to stick to what the accent maker asks of the buyers, and I am already feeling super dumb for not checking first before answering you about your price check. I only checked the original post where I ordered and where they offered the recolors, which said you could do whatever with them, but I should have checked if their policies were updated since then, that was my mistake)
@Sienne No, even if their policy wouldn't apply to this, profiting of it would leave a bad taste in my mouth, so 3k gems is perfectly fine. (I can send you a CR now, but I am also happy to wait until we can get confirmation from dragonNMR, if you would feel more comfortable with that)

I still sent a PM to dragonNMR to be safe, I would feel very guilty of them getting the impression I was ignoring their wishes (I very much try to stick to what the accent maker asks of the buyers, and I am already feeling super dumb for not checking first before answering you about your price check. I only checked the original post where I ordered and where they offered the recolors, which said you could do whatever with them, but I should have checked if their policies were updated since then, that was my mistake)
iM1UuPe.png

IsoOjA9.gif
UVjHBMz.png
1 2 ... 2452 2453 2454 2455 2456 ... 3508 3509