Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Accent Trading Hub
1 2 ... 2317 2318 2319 2320 2321 ... 3510 3511
@Exhalted price check for these? if you're willing to sell them

(everything i have is also here)
@Exhalted price check for these? if you're willing to sell them

(everything i have is also here)
| | | | | | | | | | | | |tumblr_inline_oggpgyxQ6u1rks0wt_540.png| ||

MANAVERIS DRACONA
LONG LIVE THE DRAGONS

VEGA | xx | canada
+MORE / GRAPHICS / HATCHERY
@Silverishness

You have a nice collection of skins.

I could trade Wendigo for if that works for you.
@Silverishness

You have a nice collection of skins.

I could trade Wendigo for if that works for you.
ZryO5nF.pngW38Mj4I.pngU15OJEU.pngywWF0OY.pngZryO5nF.png
@Thardus

Ah, Wrath of Nature is older and retired, so I'd like a bit more for it. Thank you though!
@Thardus

Ah, Wrath of Nature is older and retired, so I'd like a bit more for it. Thank you though!
sig-145.png
url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2228365/1]UM/ Festival Accents for Sale Here![/url]
@Silverishness

That's reasonable. Good luck in your search for Wendigo!
@Silverishness

That's reasonable. Good luck in your search for Wendigo!
ZryO5nF.pngW38Mj4I.pngU15OJEU.pngywWF0OY.pngZryO5nF.png
[indent][size=2]♥ [quote=HAVE] [item=Accent: Abyss Gate][item=Accent: Rice Warden][item=Skin: Urimir][item=Accent: Wintertide Voyager][item=Skin: Vieselian ][item=Accent: Feathered Foe - Gold ][item=Accent: Black Tropics][item=Accent: Cassiopia Hedyloidea][item=Accent: Night King][item=Accent: Ripped Galaxy Silk Imp M][item=Accent: Otherwordly Flourish][item=Skin: Long Ago][item=Accent: Jade Colossus][item=Accent: SS-Leopard ][item=Accent: An Oracle's Sun][item=Accent: SS-Whale Fall ][item=Accent: Otherworldly Flourish][item=Accent: Whispering Spring ][item=Accent: Lunar Tear ] [item=Accent: Night Wings] *10 print run [item=Skin: The Niight's Relief] *5 print custom [/quote] [quote=WANT] LF: Other UM offers, genes, eggs. [Skin=21609][Skin=24790][Skin=25909][Skin=29095][Skin=24859][Skin=27428][Skin=24938] [item=Breed Change: Spiral][item=Primary Gene: Metallic][item=Secondary Gene: Constellation][item=Secondary Gene: Alloy] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=359534&tab=dragon&did=38475394]WL[/url][/size][/indent]

HAVE wrote:
Accent: Abyss Gate Accent: Rice Warden Skin: Urimir Accent: Wintertide Voyager Skin: Vieselian Accent: Feathered Foe - Gold Accent: Black Tropics Accent: Cassiopia Hedyloidea Accent: Night King Accent: Ripped Galaxy Silk Imp M Skin: Long Ago Accent: Jade Colossus Accent: SS-Leopard Accent: An Oracle's Sun Accent: SS-Whale Fall Accent: Otherworldly Flourish Accent: Whispering Spring Accent: Lunar Tear

Accent: Night Wings
*10 print run

Skin: The Niight's Relief
*5 print custom
WANT wrote:
LF: Other UM offers, genes, eggs.

Breed Change: Spiral Primary Gene: Metallic Secondary Gene: Constellation Secondary Gene: Alloy
WL
@Northernliights

I have a Spectre Guise, Valkyrie blade, and Cyan Delver's lamp I can trade for the Lunar Tear accent, if you're interested
@Northernliights

I have a Spectre Guise, Valkyrie blade, and Cyan Delver's lamp I can trade for the Lunar Tear accent, if you're interested
sig-145.png
url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2228365/1]UM/ Festival Accents for Sale Here![/url]
[center]have [quote]ums [skin=2840][skin=28354][skin=21349] customs [skin=24957] [size=1]I will more than likely auction this skin[/size][/quote] want [quote][skin=8027][skin=25130] + gems or WC scrolls[/quote][/center]
have
Quote:
ums

customs

I will more than likely auction this skin

want
Quote:

+ gems or WC scrolls
@Neraide Hey! Unfortunately nothing caught my interest that is in the price range of epitome of seth value-wise; alternatively I'd be chill w/ selling my copy for 1.5k gems, but I do understand if gems are not an option for you Most of these are on the AH - if you don't see it there it's because I'd prefer to trade it (you can inquire about prices but I would rather trade some of these, thank you!) [quote=What I Have] [b]Imp:[/b] [skin=16771] [skin=24011] [skin=24646] [skin=28051] [skin=22999] [skin=26778] [b]Other: [/b] [skin=21462] [skin=25672] [skin=24557] [skin=9922] [skin=28928] [skin=21023] [/quote] [quote=What I Am Looking For] [skin=26943] Gems. Also any spacey/occult/silver/purple themed accents/skincents involving Imp M/F, Guardian M/F, Skydancer M/F and Coatl M! [/quote]
@Neraide Hey! Unfortunately nothing caught my interest that is in the price range of epitome of seth value-wise; alternatively I'd be chill w/ selling my copy for 1.5k gems, but I do understand if gems are not an option for you

Most of these are on the AH - if you don't see it there it's because I'd prefer to trade it (you can inquire about prices but I would rather trade some of these, thank you!)
What I Have wrote:
Imp:

Other:

What I Am Looking For wrote:

Gems.

Also any spacey/occult/silver/purple themed accents/skincents involving Imp M/F, Guardian M/F, Skydancer M/F and Coatl M!
79026279_w2VMGEmYzwnnL1n.png
[center]If anyone got some nice interesting water skins, and accent please let me know! [emoji=gem] ~ Got some gems ~ [emoji=gem]
If anyone got some nice interesting water skins, and accent please let me know!

~ Got some gems ~
35326_s.gif
@Bluedragon
Might you be interested in or ?
HAVE

(whole collection here)

WANT

Generally I like Skydancers and Guardians, but feel free to offer any breed accents. Accents and skincents are preferred, though I might like full-coverage skins that have a sea / swamp theme. Will take gems.

I love accents with a watery theme!

want specifically (in no particular order):
@Bluedragon
Might you be interested in or ?
HAVE

(whole collection here)

WANT

Generally I like Skydancers and Guardians, but feel free to offer any breed accents. Accents and skincents are preferred, though I might like full-coverage skins that have a sea / swamp theme. Will take gems.

I love accents with a watery theme!

want specifically (in no particular order):
1lu6sg3.gif
the seas are lovely, dark and deep...
but we have promises to keep, and miles to go before we sleep

velsim #52577, the not-quite-drowned. - wishlist | sales | accents
1 2 ... 2317 2318 2319 2320 2321 ... 3510 3511