Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Accent Trading Hub
1 2 ... 2277 2278 2279 2280 2281 ... 3504 3505
LF:

have: gems, accents - if you let me know what kind of accents/aesthetic you like lmk and I'll show what I've got for trade~
LF:

have: gems, accents - if you let me know what kind of accents/aesthetic you like lmk and I'll show what I've got for trade~
cRvvrH3.png
Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff.
[center][quote=Looking for] [skin=28632] [/quote] [quote=Have] [item=breed change: nocturne][item=tertiary gene: opal][item=vial of scattersight][size=2]x2[/size][item=unhatched ice egg][skin=12035] [emoji=gem][/quote][/center]
Looking for wrote:
Have wrote:
Breed Change: Nocturne Tertiary Gene: Opal Vial of Scattersight x2 Unhatched Ice Egg
swip.png Yumi's XXX G1 quest
Wishlist
Yumi's goal tracker
@Oakwick it might've been a while since you've updated here, but if you're still in possession of could you place a value on it if you're interested in selling it for gems alone??
@Oakwick it might've been a while since you've updated here, but if you're still in possession of could you place a value on it if you're interested in selling it for gems alone??
tumblr_oqsok9XJ5W1scjw72o1_540.jpg
Have:

Want:

- Gems (preferred)
- UM Accents/Skincents for SD/WC/Coatl/Imp/Guardian/Spiral
Have:

Want:

- Gems (preferred)
- UM Accents/Skincents for SD/WC/Coatl/Imp/Guardian/Spiral
-o- She/her
FR +9
Hatchery
Dragon Search
Quests/Wishlist
earth_small.png
62641081.png
earth_small.png
Accents I have: [item=Accent: Magmatic Cloak] [item=Accent: Obsidian Amendments][item=Accent: Precious Veins] And the coatl accent Ice Queen, but it's showing up as the fae one when I try to format it. Accents I want: [item=Accent: ABAJ M] Willing to trade all four of those skins for ABAJ.
Accents I have: Accent: Magmatic Cloak Accent: Obsidian Amendments Accent: Precious Veins And the coatl accent Ice Queen, but it's showing up as the fae one when I try to format it.

Accents I want: Accent: ABAJ m
Willing to trade all four of those skins for ABAJ.
DGvY4qO.gifvideotogif_2018.09.23_22.50.26.gif
@MoonlitCacti
Hey! I'm sorry to say that the accent is already gone by now :/
I hope you'll find another copy soon!
@MoonlitCacti
Hey! I'm sorry to say that the accent is already gone by now :/
I hope you'll find another copy soon!
qR6otwA.png
things i actually want out:

probably hard, either equipped or want to use:

customs:

looking for gems or i'm happy to take a peek at anything as a trade, just dont have a list of what i want
things i actually want out:

probably hard, either equipped or want to use:

customs:

looking for gems or i'm happy to take a peek at anything as a trade, just dont have a list of what i want
16081828_QyJzaENAZokkSCk.gif
Have:

Want: Nothing specific, but I will only accept Accents for Spirals (M/F), Coatls (M/F), Bogsneaks (M), and Wildclaws (M).
Have:

Want: Nothing specific, but I will only accept Accents for Spirals (M/F), Coatls (M/F), Bogsneaks (M), and Wildclaws (M).
Looking for any works by Kizmetto

will offer potentially things i'm more attached to. Especially looking out for Star Array
Looking for any works by Kizmetto

will offer potentially things i'm more attached to. Especially looking out for Star Array
KVbkgOZ.png
@Vhyxalas
I have a copy of one of their customs, if you'd be interested;

I didn't know them that well and it feels right to trade it to someone who did. </3
@Vhyxalas
I have a copy of one of their customs, if you'd be interested;

I didn't know them that well and it feels right to trade it to someone who did. </3
FGcy2e4.png xx Sucrose
u she/they
u frt +3
u skins
u wishlist
xx FGcy2e4.png
1 2 ... 2277 2278 2279 2280 2281 ... 3504 3505