Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Accent Trading Hub
1 2 ... 2213 2214 2215 2216 2217 ... 3510 3511
Am looking for either of these skins, willing to pay gems.

Silver Ornament

or

Quicksilver
Am looking for either of these skins, willing to pay gems.

Silver Ornament

or

Quicksilver
_______
You are
Shadowborn,
my child
4mTLFAP.png
...created when I
breathed life into
Shadow
@Candace I am still looking for it! What are you looking to get for it?
@Candace I am still looking for it! What are you looking to get for it?
cliches_shop.pngshop_of_clichu.png
@likeacliche
i'm looking for accents from my wishlist here (mostly looking at pianissimo and reprise that just resurfaced)
or maybe something around 3kg? please feel free to pm me
@likeacliche
i'm looking for accents from my wishlist here (mostly looking at pianissimo and reprise that just resurfaced)
or maybe something around 3kg? please feel free to pm me
tumblr_pjdtztEHl01w67damo2_540.png
@Malafunfun

Can I actually hold off on the accent for now? I want to save up more gems first to make sure I have enough in case my offer is too low.
@Malafunfun

Can I actually hold off on the accent for now? I want to save up more gems first to make sure I have enough in case my offer is too low.
saki_luluwi.png
[quote name="STRHKR" date="2018-11-06 17:05:41" ] have: [item=Skin: As If] want: anything cool or rare, or pure currency [/quote]
STRHKR wrote on 2018-11-06 17:05:41:
have: Skin: as if

want: anything cool or rare, or pure currency
fruityfresh%20by%20underscum.png
[b]Actively Seeking:[/b] [skin=26165] [skin=27175] [skin=18859] [b]Have:[/b] [img]http://flightrising.com/images/layout/icon_gems.png[/img] or [img]http://flightrising.com/images/layout/icon_treasure.png[/img] or click [b][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=66236&tab=dragon&did=4586898][color=red]HERE[/color][/url][/b] for a full list of what I have for trade. Please PM me if you want to discuss a trade. ♥
Actively Seeking:

Have:

icon_gems.png or icon_treasure.png or click HERE for a full list of what I have for trade.

Please PM me if you want to discuss a trade. ♥
sig128_by_dingobreath-dcours4.png
Please PM me if interested

looking for
gems mostly, will take treasure
any wishlist item listed here
will only look at m/f imp, f skydancer, m wildclaw
Please PM me if interested

looking for
gems mostly, will take treasure
any wishlist item listed here
will only look at m/f imp, f skydancer, m wildclaw
Have:

Want:

or any other accents, skincents or skins with similar themes. I'm also interested in gems! I'm interested in all breeds except for faes and coatls.
Have:

Want:

or any other accents, skincents or skins with similar themes. I'm also interested in gems! I'm interested in all breeds except for faes and coatls.
Looking to Sell or Trade accents.

Customs I own:

Skins I am extremely attached to and would only be willing to look at specific customs for.

Customs I'm on the look out for
Looking to Sell or Trade accents.

Customs I own:

Skins I am extremely attached to and would only be willing to look at specific customs for.

Customs I'm on the look out for
Have

Tentative

Looking for
- nature/green
- fae, wildclaw, ridgeback, skydancer, pearlcatcher skins/accents (I missed a few month, so just feel free to offer away)
- gems
Have

Tentative

Looking for
- nature/green
- fae, wildclaw, ridgeback, skydancer, pearlcatcher skins/accents (I missed a few month, so just feel free to offer away)
- gems
Lichtdrache.gif
1 2 ... 2213 2214 2215 2216 2217 ... 3510 3511