Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Accent Trading Hub
1 2 ... 2159 2160 2161 2162 2163 ... 3510 3511
@plusle
Do any of mine here interest you for ?

@plusle
Do any of mine here interest you for ?

tumblr_pjdtztEHl01w67damo2_540.png
@Candace

If you're still up to trading I do like
@Candace

If you're still up to trading I do like
oops, (almost) all fandragons
have ;

w;
other customs/limited, pure g/t
have ;

w;
other customs/limited, pure g/t
kZNkree.png » tumblr
» slow to reply sometimes, don't hesitate to re-ping/pm
» pixel by
@Vulpen would you be willing to trade for ?
@Vulpen would you be willing to trade for ?
FpTzG7k.png accent shop
@Raytini02 sorry for the late reply--didn't see the ping! i'm happy trading dreamscape for dormito, but i wanted to let you know that trade is a bit disadvantageous for you! dreamscape is available on the ah for 750g from the original artist, while the lowest auction house value for dormito is 1200g. but if you're sure, go ahead and send a cr c:
@Raytini02 sorry for the late reply--didn't see the ping! i'm happy trading dreamscape for dormito, but i wanted to let you know that trade is a bit disadvantageous for you! dreamscape is available on the ah for 750g from the original artist, while the lowest auction house value for dormito is 1200g. but if you're sure, go ahead and send a cr c:
Scorchpaw Prowler
@lynxedlight
Great! I know that dormito is worth more but since I have more than one copy and I’m looking for dreamscape for one of my dragons I don’t mind at all aha.
I’ll set up the cr!
@lynxedlight
Great! I know that dormito is worth more but since I have more than one copy and I’m looking for dreamscape for one of my dragons I don’t mind at all aha.
I’ll set up the cr!
33785014.png66702371.png74483108.png
Have:

one copy custom

Want

gems/accents/skincents/skins

my wishlist and collection can be found here
they give a good indication of what kind of skins, accents and themes I am looking for

right now I am especially looking for horror-themed stuff

not interested in cute themes, or skins/accents for faes
Have:

one copy custom

Want

gems/accents/skincents/skins

my wishlist and collection can be found here
they give a good indication of what kind of skins, accents and themes I am looking for

right now I am especially looking for horror-themed stuff

not interested in cute themes, or skins/accents for faes
[center] Back again with more to trade :} [b]Have:[/b] [skin=16724] [skin=21742] [skin=13504] Possibly willing to trade: [skin=27426] [b]Want:[/b] [skin=21660] [skin=15397] [skin=24216] [skin=24217] [skin=26291] [skin=17806] [b]Also accepting:[/b] [item=Primary Gene: Wasp] [item=Secondary Gene: Bee] [item=Breed Change: Wildclaw] [item=Primary Gene: Starmap] [item=Tertiary Gene: Filigree] Willing to check out most accents/skins tho! Also willing to sell depending on skin and offer![/center]
Back again with more to trade :}

Have:

Possibly willing to trade:

Want:

Also accepting:

Primary Gene: Wasp Secondary Gene: Bee Breed Change: Wildclaw Primary Gene: Starmap Tertiary Gene: Filigree
Willing to check out most accents/skins tho! Also willing to sell depending on skin and offer!
uosXLi2.png{fr +3}
@fenmori

I would yes. :3 I'll set up a cr!
@fenmori

I would yes. :3 I'll set up a cr!
Og3Jc2x.png
xxxx
xxxx
x5apShK.gif
HAVE:
(easy → harder)

WANT: