Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Accent Trading Hub
1 2 ... 2157 2158 2159 2160 2161 ... 3510 3511
Have:

Want:

5,000g pure, the equivalent in treasure
Other customs! Please offer

@Ravenhearst Does the above custom interest you for Israfel or Alas?
Have:

Want:

5,000g pure, the equivalent in treasure
Other customs! Please offer

@Ravenhearst Does the above custom interest you for Israfel or Alas?
@CapriReve Ahh I don't really have any pure to spare due to buying a lot of accents haha :')

I totally understand if you'd like more for that skin though! I'd love to offer something, but I don't really have anything I could give as of now! Unless I sell some copies I've been hoarding >< Just curious, how much more were you looking for? :>

@Ravenhearst This is most likely a no, but would interest you by any chance? ^^
@CapriReve Ahh I don't really have any pure to spare due to buying a lot of accents haha :')

I totally understand if you'd like more for that skin though! I'd love to offer something, but I don't really have anything I could give as of now! Unless I sell some copies I've been hoarding >< Just curious, how much more were you looking for? :>

@Ravenhearst This is most likely a no, but would interest you by any chance? ^^
Looking for

Have Gems / Treasure
Looking for

Have Gems / Treasure
I387ENf.png
@ravenhearst
hi there! I was wondering if perhaps you'd consider the below accent for unity, ira furor brevis est, let it be, or none can see? c: (or anything you have listed; they're all gorgeous!)

{5-copy print custom}
@ravenhearst
hi there! I was wondering if perhaps you'd consider the below accent for unity, ira furor brevis est, let it be, or none can see? c: (or anything you have listed; they're all gorgeous!)

{5-copy print custom}
@Boundingfeather not really interested in trading for that one but I am interested in buying it if you're okay with that? :o

@Harmonywish unfortunately not, sorry! ; v ;

@Betta that is a lovely skin but I unfortunately only have one female fae so will pass for now, thank you for the offer though ;o;
@Boundingfeather not really interested in trading for that one but I am interested in buying it if you're okay with that? :o

@Harmonywish unfortunately not, sorry! ; v ;

@Betta that is a lovely skin but I unfortunately only have one female fae so will pass for now, thank you for the offer though ;o;
Have:
(20 copies, tentative)
Retired:
(tentative} (50 copies, tentative) (50 copies, tentative) (10 copies, tentative)

Want:
High priority:

Not a priority:

I'm generally interested in accents for imperials, wildclaws, and sometimes skydancers
Also interested in gems for certain accents, just ask!
Have:
(20 copies, tentative)
Retired:
(tentative} (50 copies, tentative) (50 copies, tentative) (10 copies, tentative)

Want:
High priority:

Not a priority:

I'm generally interested in accents for imperials, wildclaws, and sometimes skydancers
Also interested in gems for certain accents, just ask!
85c5b65ac3cfb41eebea2171e6174e41.png
@Harmonywish

Ahaa that's fine, I can relate xD If you mean the other skins that I'm looking for, then there are a few that I'm interested in getting, like Early Raven and Fatal Error but that's for another time. I'm only most interested in acquiring Sapling Sprite for a Gen1 of mine- that thing is practically begging for it I'm the one begging really but you know my point :P - and Prince de la foret (is actually a secondary choice of what what I want ^^; )
@Harmonywish

Ahaa that's fine, I can relate xD If you mean the other skins that I'm looking for, then there are a few that I'm interested in getting, like Early Raven and Fatal Error but that's for another time. I'm only most interested in acquiring Sapling Sprite for a Gen1 of mine- that thing is practically begging for it I'm the one begging really but you know my point :P - and Prince de la foret (is actually a secondary choice of what what I want ^^; )
FR +16
She/Her
Wishlist
@Ravenhearst Sure! I’m asking 5kg for it or the treasure equivalent
@Ravenhearst Sure! I’m asking 5kg for it or the treasure equivalent
Accents:

Skins:

Customs:

@nockyong
Would you trade for

@thegracefuldeer
Are you interested in or something else here for