Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Accent Trading Hub
1 2 ... 2130 2131 2132 2133 2134 ... 3510 3511
@Isegard
Yeah, I can do that! I'll set up a PA for you since I'm just about to head out!
@Isegard
Yeah, I can do that! I'll set up a PA for you since I'm just about to head out!
have

tentative

I also have dragons/my hoard to offer as well

I will sell my soul for

want

if you have any accents, please let me know. thank you!

I also take treasure/gems/certain apparel, please ask!
have

tentative

I also have dragons/my hoard to offer as well

I will sell my soul for

want

if you have any accents, please let me know. thank you!

I also take treasure/gems/certain apparel, please ask!
I’m putting the following accents up for trade or sale! If any catch your eye, feel free to ping or PM me with offers. Please not offer festival skins/accents.

I’m open to any skins or accents, especially ones for Guardians, Skydancers, Spirals, Ridgebacks, Snappers, Imperials, Coatls and Bogsneaks. (I’m also hunting for these in particular!)

I’m putting the following accents up for trade or sale! If any catch your eye, feel free to ping or PM me with offers. Please not offer festival skins/accents.

I’m open to any skins or accents, especially ones for Guardians, Skydancers, Spirals, Ridgebacks, Snappers, Imperials, Coatls and Bogsneaks. (I’m also hunting for these in particular!)

@Cov hello! I'm super interested in your accent

I have a few accents or other items listed here, if you see anything please let me know!

edit: even if you don't see anything if you're interested in selling the accent please let me know the price!
@Cov hello! I'm super interested in your accent

I have a few accents or other items listed here, if you see anything please let me know!

edit: even if you don't see anything if you're interested in selling the accent please let me know the price!
[b]Have:[/b] [item=9251] [b]Want:[/b] [skin=9536] A straight trade would be awesome. But I'd also buy it! :)
Have:

Want:

A straight trade would be awesome. But I'd also buy it! :)
A two-toned pink eight-pointed compass rose with the Arcane symbol at the centre, with the word 'adept' hand-written in front of the downwards point
The Spire, home of the Lundlaevungar: a crystal island shaped like an inverted mountain floating above the sea in a yellow sky
The Pirate Trials button, linking to the thread: a pink pearl with subtle gold sparkles, with 'The Pirate Trials' handwritten in front; the P is an eye patch with a skull on it Arcane Badge depicting the Oculus of the Eleven
Clan Lore

Exalted Dragons

FR+8

they/them
Have: [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/skins/art/22857.png[/img] [skin=22857] I bought the skin for 1 mil gold, but I'm mostly looking for gems, specifically 2000-3000 gems. Want: Plague themed skins/accents (No holiday ones) Galaxy themed skins/accents (No holiday ones) Ice themed skins/accents (No holiday ones) Jewel/silk skins/accents (No holiday ones) Other skins/accents are fine too, but I might not want them as much. :D
Have: 22857.png

I bought the skin for 1 mil gold, but I'm mostly looking for gems, specifically 2000-3000 gems.

Want: Plague themed skins/accents (No holiday ones)
Galaxy themed skins/accents (No holiday ones)
Ice themed skins/accents (No holiday ones)
Jewel/silk skins/accents (No holiday ones)

Other skins/accents are fine too, but I might not want them as much.
:D
602d1145219f3e2ac5c6808013728c7a5184c224_hq.jpg
HAVE - might be picky with some of these.

WANT

Generally I like Skydancers and Guardians, but feel free to offer any breed accents. Accents and skincents are preferred, though I might like full-coverage skins that have a sea / swamp theme. Will take gems.

want specifically:
HAVE - might be picky with some of these.

WANT

Generally I like Skydancers and Guardians, but feel free to offer any breed accents. Accents and skincents are preferred, though I might like full-coverage skins that have a sea / swamp theme. Will take gems.

want specifically:
1lu6sg3.gif
the seas are lovely, dark and deep...
but we have promises to keep, and miles to go before we sleep

velsim #52577, the not-quite-drowned. - wishlist | sales | accents
have:

(tentative)

want:
G/T
have:

(tentative)

want:
G/T

tumblr_inline_ny1gxqcPe11qmzhvw_540.png
@PunsandShips
They are nice, but unfortunately I wouldn't have any use for any of them!
@PunsandShips
They are nice, but unfortunately I wouldn't have any use for any of them!
968.png ...| #145955 |
...| She/Her |
...| INFP |
...| 23 |
...| FR+3 |
[quote name="Roheryn" date="2018-08-07 08:21:55" ] [quote name="Roheryn" date="2018-07-23 21:17:17" ] [quote name="Roheryn" date="2018-07-12 09:32:03" ] [center][font=georgia][size=6]Have[/size] [skin=11313][skin=12776][skin=23787] [font=georgia][size=6]Want[/size][/font] I am interested in skins with the following themes, but I will look at all; o Desert o Regal or Elegant o Jewelry o Skulls and/or Roses o Whimsical Elegance o Generally brown and gold-range accents and skincents I am also interested in accents which might work for either of these dragons. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41957943][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/419580/41957943.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40951244][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/409513/40951244.png[/img][/url] A few skins I like are; [skin=23069][skin=25452][skin=26836][skin=25980][skin=25831] [size=1]And pretty much any Racenhearst or Accents made skins. [/quote] [/quote] Feel free to toss me a ping! [/quote]
Roheryn wrote on 2018-08-07 08:21:55:
Roheryn wrote on 2018-07-23 21:17:17:
Quote:
Have

Want
I am interested in skins with the following themes, but I will look at all;
o Desert
o Regal or Elegant
o Jewelry
o Skulls and/or Roses
o Whimsical Elegance
o Generally brown and gold-range accents and skincents
I am also interested in accents which might work for either of these dragons.
41957943.png40951244.png
A few skins I like are;

And pretty much any Racenhearst or Accents made skins.
Feel free to toss me a ping!
968.png ...| #145955 |
...| She/Her |
...| INFP |
...| 23 |
...| FR+3 |
1 2 ... 2130 2131 2132 2133 2134 ... 3510 3511