Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Accent Trading Hub
1 2 ... 1716 1717 1718 1719 1720 ... 3504 3505
@aearinn

Price check for False God and the ridiculously long named RB Female accent? Anything I have for trade is in the link in my signature :p
@aearinn

Price check for False God and the ridiculously long named RB Female accent? Anything I have for trade is in the link in my signature :p
sig-145.png
url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2228365/1]UM/ Festival Accents for Sale Here![/url]
@silverishness the rb accent is my own creation and i'll sell it for the original price, 500g
and i honestly have no idea what false god usually goes for, but since it's retired with only 40 copies in existence, i'd sell it for around 1000g
@silverishness the rb accent is my own creation and i'll sell it for the original price, 500g
and i honestly have no idea what false god usually goes for, but since it's retired with only 40 copies in existence, i'd sell it for around 1000g
she was standing over me with a cigarette, the moon behind her,
yelling at me how in dance and music it's all mathematical
@aearinn

Oooh, fantastic. I forgot to add in Spicy, too, in the price check. But I'll definitely take the first two. Did you see anything you liked I have for trade?
@aearinn

Oooh, fantastic. I forgot to add in Spicy, too, in the price check. But I'll definitely take the first two. Did you see anything you liked I have for trade?
sig-145.png
url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2228365/1]UM/ Festival Accents for Sale Here![/url]
@scarletskyz

Hi'ya, how much are you wanting for ?
@scarletskyz

Hi'ya, how much are you wanting for ?
Tn4aWhc.png
Have:

Five Print Custom:

Want:
Imperial, Skydancer, or Guardian accents!
Also gems! I'm short of gems so pure will probably be considered more then usual.
Have:

Five Print Custom:

Want:
Imperial, Skydancer, or Guardian accents!
Also gems! I'm short of gems so pure will probably be considered more then usual.
tumblr_o9n7ihpGGx1u1gqv0o1_500.png
have:

tentative:

want;
male WC accents/skins (i really like churyu's accents and skins sO yea)
t/g
have:

tentative:

want;
male WC accents/skins (i really like churyu's accents and skins sO yea)
t/g
tumblr_inline_otuqkocv0Z1rqcfdb_540.png
@Tetsuro how much for your copy of Star Sailor? :)
@Tetsuro how much for your copy of Star Sailor? :)
have:

• gems

want:
  • gems
  • any desert-themed accents with muted colours
  • i'm very open to offers so don't hesitate to shoot them at me
have:

• gems

want:
  • gems
  • any desert-themed accents with muted colours
  • i'm very open to offers so don't hesitate to shoot them at me
she was standing over me with a cigarette, the moon behind her,
yelling at me how in dance and music it's all mathematical
I'm willing to part with the following accents for gems, treasure or trade. Accents may be more pricy depending on retirement.

I'm searching for the following and will look at any other Guardian, Skydancer, Spiral, Bogsneak and Imperial accents.

I'm willing to part with the following accents for gems, treasure or trade. Accents may be more pricy depending on retirement.

I'm searching for the following and will look at any other Guardian, Skydancer, Spiral, Bogsneak and Imperial accents.

looking to get rid of

looking to get rid of

1 2 ... 1716 1717 1718 1719 1720 ... 3504 3505