Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Accent Trading Hub
1 2 ... 1616 1617 1618 1619 1620 ... 3508 3509

Have:

treasure and gems
some unprinted accents I can print as a single copy so it'd be like a custom (PM me for previews)
-
-
-

Want:

jewelry, space/sky, floral accents
gems
offers

Have:

treasure and gems
some unprinted accents I can print as a single copy so it'd be like a custom (PM me for previews)
-
-
-

Want:

jewelry, space/sky, floral accents
gems
offers

@Trickilicky

Hi, I'm interested in . Would you be willing to trade it for ? And, in case you weren't interested, are you willing to sell me this accent? :)
@Trickilicky

Hi, I'm interested in . Would you be willing to trade it for ? And, in case you weren't interested, are you willing to sell me this accent? :)
sig108_by_dingobreath_dclhg0d_by_blondes_sketchbook-dclhm5j.png
@Tribuo
For both? You can have both the accent and the G1 mirror for 650g, and for just the skin 500g
@Tribuo
For both? You can have both the accent and the G1 mirror for 650g, and for just the skin 500g
Have:

Want:

I apologize if I take some time to respond, classes are hectic with finals right now :)
Have:

Want:

I apologize if I take some time to respond, classes are hectic with finals right now :)
neutral_rose_by_dogi_crimson-darmgvm.png
@Vespertiine Do any of these interest you? I'm absolutely in love with your accent 'right from the start' [item=Accent: Bottle Fairy][item=Accent: Ordo Draconis Gold][item=Accent: Wild Succulents][item= Accent: Apollos Lament][item=Accent: Big Dipper - Radiant][item=Accent: Mariachi][item=Accent: Stardust Crusade NFY][item=Accent: Muerto Bello] [item=Accent: Big Dipper - Dawn] (custom)
@Vespertiine

Do any of these interest you? I'm absolutely in love with your accent 'right from the start'

Accent: Bottle Fairy Accent: Ordo Draconis Gold Accent: Wild Succulents Accent: Big Dipper - Radiant Accent: Mariachi Accent: Stardust Crusade NFY Accent: Muerto Bello

Accent: Big Dipper - Dawn (custom)
nI6LYia.png Lore Shop
Coliseum Shop
@Vespertiine; im interested in !! do you have a gem value on it?
@Vespertiine; im interested in !! do you have a gem value on it?
@oilux

Sorry, those are very pretty accents but not ones I can see myself using.

@daintyboots

I've forgotten what I paid for it now but it was an AH release of an accent. Maybe I could use it as partial payment to the accent I have preordered from you? Let me know if that works for you.
@oilux

Sorry, those are very pretty accents but not ones I can see myself using.

@daintyboots

I've forgotten what I paid for it now but it was an AH release of an accent. Maybe I could use it as partial payment to the accent I have preordered from you? Let me know if that works for you.
neutral_rose_by_dogi_crimson-darmgvm.png
@Vespertiine

Would you be interested in selling it then?
@Vespertiine

Would you be interested in selling it then?
nI6LYia.png Lore Shop
Coliseum Shop
@Vespertiine; i checked their thread and it didn't seem to list a price for that specific accent. would 1:1 for my skincent be okay for you?
@Vespertiine; i checked their thread and it didn't seem to list a price for that specific accent. would 1:1 for my skincent be okay for you?
Looking for offers this 5 print custom. Very interested in other customs or gems, please pm or ping me!
Looking for offers this 5 print custom. Very interested in other customs or gems, please pm or ping me!
1 2 ... 1616 1617 1618 1619 1620 ... 3508 3509