Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Accent Trading Hub
1 2 ... 1603 1604 1605 1606 1607 ... 3510 3511
Have:

Want:
Anything soft, pastel looking. I love wedding inspired stuff c:
Have:

Want:
Anything soft, pastel looking. I love wedding inspired stuff c:
nlaVVa1.png
Selling:

In need of gems but I could consider other offers.

- Atlasia
Selling:

In need of gems but I could consider other offers.

- Atlasia
water_3.png she/her
00:00 - 14:00 FR time
Joined FR 5 years ago

Accent Shopbaronstar.png
@Trickilicky
How much for Thorny Drapery PC F and Serpentine?
@Trickilicky
How much for Thorny Drapery PC F and Serpentine?
OWMus8Y.png
@moosesushi
How much for Apprenticeship?
@moosesushi
How much for Apprenticeship?
OWMus8Y.png
@Moonlace I'm not looking to sell at the mo, just to trade for my two most wanted accents (Sterling Valkyrie and Black Armor Coatl F). If anything changes in the future I'll post again!
@Moonlace I'm not looking to sell at the mo, just to trade for my two most wanted accents (Sterling Valkyrie and Black Armor Coatl F). If anything changes in the future I'll post again!
HHV3ZfK.png

Most of these i really attach too. If you interested on one of my accent skins i have right to say i can't trade for any reason.

Hoarding

Equipped

Customs

Wanting

I will trade my life for:

If you have any water skins/accent i would love to see! I'll mostly offer gems in return~

Most of these i really attach too. If you interested on one of my accent skins i have right to say i can't trade for any reason.

Hoarding

Equipped

Customs

Wanting

I will trade my life for:

If you have any water skins/accent i would love to see! I'll mostly offer gems in return~
35326_s.gif
@Moonlace
Hi! I would be looking at 2k gems
@Moonlace
Hi! I would be looking at 2k gems
cRvvrH3.png
Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff.
Selling:

It's soon retiring and I sell it for 550g, which is the pre-order discount price I got it for (regular price is 650g)
I just have too many Accents for WC males right now!
(prefer to sell it, but might also trade for Accents, depends on the offer- nothing 'cute', please!)
Selling:

It's soon retiring and I sell it for 550g, which is the pre-order discount price I got it for (regular price is 650g)
I just have too many Accents for WC males right now!
(prefer to sell it, but might also trade for Accents, depends on the offer- nothing 'cute', please!)
qR6otwA.png
How much are you asking for the [item=skin: galactic runes]??? @kragar
How much are you asking for the Skin: Galactic Runes ???

@kragar
@Oilux
How much are you asking for Eta Carinae? Or are you possibly interested in any of the below?
@Oilux
How much are you asking for Eta Carinae? Or are you possibly interested in any of the below?
1 2 ... 1603 1604 1605 1606 1607 ... 3510 3511