Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Accent Trading Hub
1 2 ... 1591 1592 1593 1594 1595 ... 3508 3509
Selling these UM skins/accents for gems/treasure:

Customs:

Looking mostly for trades for the customs, but will consider gem offers too.
Selling these UM skins/accents for gems/treasure:

Customs:

Looking mostly for trades for the customs, but will consider gem offers too.
@Moosesushi

Hello :)
How much are you asking for (Accent: Ascended Gatekeeper M for male Skydancers) and (Accent: Sundered Starwood for male Wildclaws)?
@Moosesushi

Hello :)
How much are you asking for (Accent: Ascended Gatekeeper M for male Skydancers) and (Accent: Sundered Starwood for male Wildclaws)?
eE5S3w9.pngtumblr_inline_nhxp29cBNA1qcphlu.png41M4Oxv.gif
@Valka - i would probably be interested in witch's blight? i didn't really see anything else i was interested in though.

@Peacekeeper - i actually have no idea what any of my skins are really worth besides autumn rebirth- i've gotten offers of about 3k gems for it?? gimme a few to search general prices on those lul

@Moonlace - i guess it honestly depends on how much you're wanting for it :')
@Valka - i would probably be interested in witch's blight? i didn't really see anything else i was interested in though.

@Peacekeeper - i actually have no idea what any of my skins are really worth besides autumn rebirth- i've gotten offers of about 3k gems for it?? gimme a few to search general prices on those lul

@Moonlace - i guess it honestly depends on how much you're wanting for it :')
1MLrn1k.png
@heretical
I bought it for 600g, so I would like at least that amount
@heretical
I bought it for 600g, so I would like at least that amount
OWMus8Y.png
What I want

( * = any other colour variant)

Feel free to offer other skins & accents!
I love Light, Nature, Flowers, Animals, Night, Galaxy themed stuffs, especially for Imperial, Wildclaw, Skydancer F, Guardian F and Spirals :D

What I have

My accents S/T thread

What I want

( * = any other colour variant)

Feel free to offer other skins & accents!
I love Light, Nature, Flowers, Animals, Night, Galaxy themed stuffs, especially for Imperial, Wildclaw, Skydancer F, Guardian F and Spirals :D

What I have

My accents S/T thread

6CHTJa3.png jPSNTNW.giftCgsvq9.png
I'm in desperate need of gems, so I'm selling this (retired) usermade skin from 2015.

Looking for 2000 gems, but I'm willing to knock the price down to 1500 gems.

I'm in desperate need of gems, so I'm selling this (retired) usermade skin from 2015.

Looking for 2000 gems, but I'm willing to knock the price down to 1500 gems.

y0YshUu.png
@likeacliche
Sorry none of those interest me, I would accept a gem offer however. It's a 10 copy retired so...3.5k gems? I find it very hard to price ;;;; sorry

@Khyra
Ascended gatekeeper: The user is inactive and I paid above the normal price for it so about 2k gems??
Sundered skywood: retired so about 2k gems as well

Happy to haggle and such, I'm bad at pricing.
@likeacliche
Sorry none of those interest me, I would accept a gem offer however. It's a 10 copy retired so...3.5k gems? I find it very hard to price ;;;; sorry

@Khyra
Ascended gatekeeper: The user is inactive and I paid above the normal price for it so about 2k gems??
Sundered skywood: retired so about 2k gems as well

Happy to haggle and such, I'm bad at pricing.
cRvvrH3.png
Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff.
@heretical Would you swap it for Captive Countess? ovo
@heretical Would you swap it for Captive Countess? ovo
sig139_by_dingobreath-dcsh5bx.png
limited, only about 15 existing.

Looking for something of at least 2kg in value
limited, only about 15 existing.

Looking for something of at least 2kg in value
a1_by_budgieknight-dbnxlae.png
@Moosesushi

would you be interested in either (retired) or (inactive/hiatus, 10 copies exist) for ?

If not, whats your asking price in gems? Thanks!
@Moosesushi

would you be interested in either (retired) or (inactive/hiatus, 10 copies exist) for ?

If not, whats your asking price in gems? Thanks!
MiYFQWd.gif
1 2 ... 1591 1592 1593 1594 1595 ... 3508 3509