Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Accent Trading Hub
1 2 ... 1524 1525 1526 1527 1528 ... 3504 3505
@Thrawn
I have
(i am willing to trade 2 for 1)
and am interested in your copies of
@Thrawn
I have
(i am willing to trade 2 for 1)
and am interested in your copies of
vmVQNPh.gif
have in hoard:
<-- custom
-
equipped:
\
-
want:
/ themes: gore, occult, dark, creepy, coffee, no cute, no pastel
/ colors: browns, reds, blacks, greys, golds, earth+nature tones
/ breeds: guardians, skydancers, spirals, wildclaw + coatl males, ridgebacks
/ specifics:
-
@peacekeeper
@above sure, depending on the offer!
@Samuraipocky would you be interested in anything here for cybersnake? if not, would you sell it?
have in hoard:
<-- custom
-
equipped:
\
-
want:
/ themes: gore, occult, dark, creepy, coffee, no cute, no pastel
/ colors: browns, reds, blacks, greys, golds, earth+nature tones
/ breeds: guardians, skydancers, spirals, wildclaw + coatl males, ridgebacks
/ specifics:
-
@peacekeeper
@above sure, depending on the offer!
@Samuraipocky would you be interested in anything here for cybersnake? if not, would you sell it?
injG81H.jpeg
ellis, he/him
haikyuu, kpop, ffxiv
always buying oc art
previously erichthonios!
@Peacekeeper

Glacial Guide is one I will trade
@Peacekeeper

Glacial Guide is one I will trade
Accent/skin fire sale all are on the AH get them while you can!
Skins listed for 650g accents for 400g

Accent/skin fire sale all are on the AH get them while you can!
Skins listed for 650g accents for 400g

GnniAmk.pngant_parsley_100_by_dragonnmr-damoa3k.gif [/center]
@Calavera I really like everglade king would you consider doing that? Not quite sure its worth as I couldn't find any on ah of either serpentine or everglade. Also in regards to your question on divine eyes it is a 10 print :3! I am very flattered that you like it so!

@Darlnim @Peacekeeper I have Godmother although I'm not really sure if I'm parting with it yet as I'm fond of it but, I may be willing to sell it for gems. Although I honestly haven't the slightest clue on its worth since I haven't seen them on ah.
@Calavera I really like everglade king would you consider doing that? Not quite sure its worth as I couldn't find any on ah of either serpentine or everglade. Also in regards to your question on divine eyes it is a 10 print :3! I am very flattered that you like it so!

@Darlnim @Peacekeeper I have Godmother although I'm not really sure if I'm parting with it yet as I'm fond of it but, I may be willing to sell it for gems. Although I honestly haven't the slightest clue on its worth since I haven't seen them on ah.
8HH30Ku.png
Selling these UM accents/skins. Willing to go fairly cheap on most. Looking for gems/treasure mostly, but I'd trade multiple + gems for the customs I'm after, listed after!

For sale:

Also taking offers on my last copy of this 5 print custom by Apel:

Wanted:

Drop me a message if you're interested in purchasing any of these, thanks!
Selling these UM accents/skins. Willing to go fairly cheap on most. Looking for gems/treasure mostly, but I'd trade multiple + gems for the customs I'm after, listed after!

For sale:

Also taking offers on my last copy of this 5 print custom by Apel:

Wanted:

Drop me a message if you're interested in purchasing any of these, thanks!
@Erisalia I'm not sure on Everbloom's value either but it was up in the AH for 3kg along with mine. I think it's retired? Serpentine was available until a couple of days ago, maybe still on print, not sure. I wouldnt trade 1:1 mostly because Everbloom is retired, cause I'm not really attached or using it. Would you sell your copy, or trade for something else?

That's cool! I got a similar one for Deus but figured I might try to get a copy of Divine Eyes too if it's not out of my range.
@Erisalia I'm not sure on Everbloom's value either but it was up in the AH for 3kg along with mine. I think it's retired? Serpentine was available until a couple of days ago, maybe still on print, not sure. I wouldnt trade 1:1 mostly because Everbloom is retired, cause I'm not really attached or using it. Would you sell your copy, or trade for something else?

That's cool! I got a similar one for Deus but figured I might try to get a copy of Divine Eyes too if it's not out of my range.
mFkH05x.gifP89IXuq.gifuilYdph.gif3lCykkq.gifl2b7pW2.gifdq9I2bk.gif
@Calavera Yeah I don't value serpentine that high. It is retired now and I know the series is quite popular. I would be willing to sell for gems. What would you value serpentine at? Err I would value it around maybe 1kg? And Deus is lovely by the way. I'm sure you can probably find it there are a few out there.
@Calavera Yeah I don't value serpentine that high. It is retired now and I know the series is quite popular. I would be willing to sell for gems. What would you value serpentine at? Err I would value it around maybe 1kg? And Deus is lovely by the way. I'm sure you can probably find it there are a few out there.
8HH30Ku.png
@Peacekeeper

Would 1000g be acceptable, or is that too low?

edit: the artist appears to be on hiatus but the accent costs 400g! lemme know if my pricing is reasonable, I'm very new in this market
@Peacekeeper

Would 1000g be acceptable, or is that too low?

edit: the artist appears to be on hiatus but the accent costs 400g! lemme know if my pricing is reasonable, I'm very new in this market
Art of a frog on a leaf next to a bromeliad flower with the text Tropical Rainforest to the right
everbloomgardenspog 8VvjJ9p.png
tun
tIf897pA.gif
she/he
FR+3
tun
@Erisalia Would you do 800g? and thanks! I am in love with all things eyes/dark/ancient looking now thanks to all the nice accents/skins out there x)
@Erisalia Would you do 800g? and thanks! I am in love with all things eyes/dark/ancient looking now thanks to all the nice accents/skins out there x)
mFkH05x.gifP89IXuq.gifuilYdph.gif3lCykkq.gifl2b7pW2.gifdq9I2bk.gif
1 2 ... 1524 1525 1526 1527 1528 ... 3504 3505