Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | • { cala accents } • customs
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 334 335
Lovelies, hello! c: I collected the funds from Muerto Bello sales and managed to get just enough funds to reprint Candy Queen. I wasn't expecting a second run this soon but the interest list filled up really fast (thank you!)

If you're certain about a purchase, I will start collecting payment now to promptly mail these out when they arrive. Thank you for your custom and interest!

Extra: if you have a minute, please check out my Special Accent Poll on tumblr and leave your answer, I am hoping to get a few opinions before I can organize my shop for some Halloween special/limited edition items c: thank you

@kozakura @Nymphalidae @Amphiptere @Valka @IgnisFlamel @TerrorDerr @NowViewing @captaincaiti @Protazky
Lovelies, hello! c: I collected the funds from Muerto Bello sales and managed to get just enough funds to reprint Candy Queen. I wasn't expecting a second run this soon but the interest list filled up really fast (thank you!)

If you're certain about a purchase, I will start collecting payment now to promptly mail these out when they arrive. Thank you for your custom and interest!

Extra: if you have a minute, please check out my Special Accent Poll on tumblr and leave your answer, I am hoping to get a few opinions before I can organize my shop for some Halloween special/limited edition items c: thank you

@kozakura @Nymphalidae @Amphiptere @Valka @IgnisFlamel @TerrorDerr @NowViewing @captaincaiti @Protazky
mFkH05x.gifP89IXuq.gifuilYdph.gif3lCykkq.gifl2b7pW2.gifdq9I2bk.gif
@Calavera
*squeals* I'm sending the 450 gems now!. Also voted on your poll :>
@Calavera
*squeals* I'm sending the 450 gems now!. Also voted on your poll :>
SIjKhX7.png
@Calavera Voted :)
@Calavera Voted :)
nature_banner.png yggdrasil.png nature_banner.png
@Calavera

Voted! :3
@Calavera

Voted! :3
N4H5kbr.png Kide
She/Her FRT+10
Finnish English
For Sale Wishlist
Voted aand paid XDD
Voted aand paid XDD
@Calavera

Can I be on the Interest for Muerto Bello?
@Calavera

Can I be on the Interest for Muerto Bello?

0PSsH9E.png

Xzuw0kv.gif
We are being watched.
The government has a secret system,
a machine that spies on you every hour of every day.
I designed the machine to detect acts of terror
but it sees everything...
dyNkCVG.gif Pvj9w5p.png

uU6ZmcR.gif
@Calavera
Payment sent.
Could I be added to you ping list?
@Calavera
Payment sent.
Could I be added to you ping list?
3EAoDJ5.pngcUq3mJV.gifn8WBZAl.png

Second Print of Candy Queen!

It's arrived and out the door, thank you all for your custom!

@NowViewing @captaincaiti this is the third and final ping for payment for your copies, if there's no reply they will be stocked. Thank you!

Second Print of Candy Queen!

It's arrived and out the door, thank you all for your custom!

@NowViewing @captaincaiti this is the third and final ping for payment for your copies, if there's no reply they will be stocked. Thank you!
mFkH05x.gifP89IXuq.gifuilYdph.gif3lCykkq.gifl2b7pW2.gifdq9I2bk.gif
@Calavera Thanks a ton for candy queen, it's sooooo awesome, weeee!! May I please be added to your general pinglist so I can know when you make and release future skins and accents? Thank you!! O3O
@Calavera Thanks a ton for candy queen, it's sooooo awesome, weeee!! May I please be added to your general pinglist so I can know when you make and release future skins and accents? Thank you!! O3O
@Calavera

Please add me to the ping list!!! I want them all!
@Calavera

Please add me to the ping list!!! I want them all!
gPt7rtY.pngCHCjXcz.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 334 335