Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | • { cala accents } • customs
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 334 335
@Pokemon Candy Queen? 450 gems or 180k for treasure! (also, thank you for your interest) x3
@Pokemon Candy Queen? 450 gems or 180k for treasure! (also, thank you for your interest) x3
mFkH05x.gifP89IXuq.gifuilYdph.gif3lCykkq.gifl2b7pW2.gifdq9I2bk.gif
I've opened the list to a new accent, Muerto Bello for Wildclaw Males c:

@Clocks @snowpea @Snowcrow @Valley

I am unsure if this covers more than 30% of the dragon but I'm prepared to change some things if it does. Also, if anyone's wondering, don't worry: I'm not mass releasing accents, just trying to add a bit of variety to the shop until Halloween comes. These two will run together for while now c:
I've opened the list to a new accent, Muerto Bello for Wildclaw Males c:

@Clocks @snowpea @Snowcrow @Valley

I am unsure if this covers more than 30% of the dragon but I'm prepared to change some things if it does. Also, if anyone's wondering, don't worry: I'm not mass releasing accents, just trying to add a bit of variety to the shop until Halloween comes. These two will run together for while now c:
@Calavera Hi! Could you put me down for both your accents? :D
@Calavera Hi! Could you put me down for both your accents? :D
HEPmLsK.png
Hello! Sure thing @azrielen I have one left from Candy Queen if you'd like that one now, it's the last available copy. As for the Wildclaw I'm just trying to gather another 1k gems to fund the print myself again but I'll send it in asap/if it gathers enough interest so, thank you for pre-ordering!
Hello! Sure thing @azrielen I have one left from Candy Queen if you'd like that one now, it's the last available copy. As for the Wildclaw I'm just trying to gather another 1k gems to fund the print myself again but I'll send it in asap/if it gathers enough interest so, thank you for pre-ordering!
@Calavera
Oh gosh please put me down for Candy Queen!
@Calavera
Oh gosh please put me down for Candy Queen!
@Calavera Sure I'll take the Coatl one now. :)
@Calavera Sure I'll take the Coatl one now. :)
HEPmLsK.png
@Calavera I'd like a slot for the WC accent please, and to be on the interest list for the Coatl one ^^
@Calavera I'd like a slot for the WC accent please, and to be on the interest list for the Coatl one ^^
nature_banner.png yggdrasil.png nature_banner.png
@Calavera
I'd be interested in a Candy Queen accent.
@Calavera
I'd be interested in a Candy Queen accent.
3EAoDJ5.pngcUq3mJV.gifn8WBZAl.png
@Calavera
Can you please put me down for Candy Queen?, oh my gosh. It'd look perfect on one of my dragons.
@Calavera
Can you please put me down for Candy Queen?, oh my gosh. It'd look perfect on one of my dragons.
SIjKhX7.png
@azrielen shipped the last Candy Queen to you this morning! thank you very much~ c:

@kozakura @Nymphalidae @Amphiptere @Valka All noted, thank you :) I am making the final adjustments to Muerto Bello and hopefully I can fund the blueprints and submit it myself later today. That means the reprint of Candy Queen will take a little while longer, but I'm hoping to get both out in a day or two!
@azrielen shipped the last Candy Queen to you this morning! thank you very much~ c:

@kozakura @Nymphalidae @Amphiptere @Valka All noted, thank you :) I am making the final adjustments to Muerto Bello and hopefully I can fund the blueprints and submit it myself later today. That means the reprint of Candy Queen will take a little while longer, but I'm hoping to get both out in a day or two!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 334 335