Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | • { cala accents } • customs
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 334 335
@Pixar No problem c: I've collected payment from some and funded the other half of the gems myself, I submitted the accent, so now I'm just waiting for a new message. Hope it doesn't take 5-7 days as they say, I've seen accents get approved within the day or two x3
@Pixar No problem c: I've collected payment from some and funded the other half of the gems myself, I submitted the accent, so now I'm just waiting for a new message. Hope it doesn't take 5-7 days as they say, I've seen accents get approved within the day or two x3
mFkH05x.gifP89IXuq.gifuilYdph.gif3lCykkq.gifl2b7pW2.gifdq9I2bk.gif
@Calavera

Oh! Wow, that's gorgeous! Could you please put me on a pinglist if you plan on doing any other dragon breeds?
@Calavera

Oh! Wow, that's gorgeous! Could you please put me on a pinglist if you plan on doing any other dragon breeds?
[img][/img]fESLZfj.gifDerpCarmineCranes2014.png
@Snowcrow :D muchas gracias! I'm planning to do quite a few of these if there's enough interest, just varying the elements in the design a bit. All of them will have a sugarskull + bone prints though.
@Snowcrow :D muchas gracias! I'm planning to do quite a few of these if there's enough interest, just varying the elements in the design a bit. All of them will have a sugarskull + bone prints though.
@Calavera

You are most assuredly welcome! And I am definitely interested in all things sugarskull and bone printed!
@Calavera

You are most assuredly welcome! And I am definitely interested in all things sugarskull and bone printed!
[img][/img]fESLZfj.gifDerpCarmineCranes2014.png
@Calavera
I cant wait! It's a seriously wonderful accent and I'm excited as heck! o 3 o
@Calavera
I cant wait! It's a seriously wonderful accent and I'm excited as heck! o 3 o
They're heeeeeeeeeere! Reccord time, thank you FR :D

I've sent out the copies to those that backed up the blueprint already, and for @Pixar @Separatist -- I have your copies reserved c: Thank you guys!
They're heeeeeeeeeere! Reccord time, thank you FR :D

I've sent out the copies to those that backed up the blueprint already, and for @Pixar @Separatist -- I have your copies reserved c: Thank you guys!
@Calavera
Awww cool, thanks! :D I'll send the payment tomorrow. Again, thanks so much!
@Calavera
Awww cool, thanks! :D I'll send the payment tomorrow. Again, thanks so much!
@emmeginger @Jam @Sybok @TheHeroQueen Thank you guys for letting me use your boys as models for the upcoming accent c: I'll wait a bit for other volunteers but I should be posting a preview of it on your guys to tumblr pretty soon!
@emmeginger @Jam @Sybok @TheHeroQueen Thank you guys for letting me use your boys as models for the upcoming accent c: I'll wait a bit for other volunteers but I should be posting a preview of it on your guys to tumblr pretty soon!
@Calavera: Thank you so much! I'm excited to see them! c:
@Calavera: Thank you so much! I'm excited to see them! c:
@Calavera: I desperately need ot buy one of these for treasure. How much is it?
@Calavera: I desperately need ot buy one of these for treasure. How much is it?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 334 335