Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Doom's Accents
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 68 69
Someone say raffle!?

@Doomling
Someone say raffle!?

@Doomling
Traveling Wind Clan! We have toured every Flight in Sornieth!
We completed our round-the-world tour on July 6th, 2020 and are once again home in Wind!

Previous Visits: Wind, Earth, Light, Shadow, Nature, Arcane, Ice, Fire, Water, Lightning, Plague
@Doomling.

*dies* the new amber prints are so glorious. ;^; I will definitely have to play around with them when I get home. Id love to enter the raffle for the Amber Jaguar accent. :3
@Doomling.

*dies* the new amber prints are so glorious. ;^; I will definitely have to play around with them when I get home. Id love to enter the raffle for the Amber Jaguar accent. :3
tumblr_o4agpf32z21v5pacoo2_100.png
@doomling
Could I be put on the ping list please UoU
Also could you ping me whenever you have any copies of Coatl male civet please
@doomling
Could I be put on the ping list please UoU
Also could you ping me whenever you have any copies of Coatl male civet please
cropped-dsc_00851.jpg
@Doomling

HELLO, I FOUND AN ACCENT YOU MADE ON THE ITEM DATABASE and, while I'm sure it's unlikely that you'll ever re-release it, I would very much appreciate it if you'd add me to your ping list! It's the Crimson Splash accent you made for female Mirrors.

THANK YOU!
@Doomling

HELLO, I FOUND AN ACCENT YOU MADE ON THE ITEM DATABASE and, while I'm sure it's unlikely that you'll ever re-release it, I would very much appreciate it if you'd add me to your ping list! It's the Crimson Splash accent you made for female Mirrors.

THANK YOU!
D:
@Bob hah, yeah, I made that accent specifically for one of my dragons. it's not gunna be re-released but I'm more than happy to put you on the pinglist anyway :P
@Bob hah, yeah, I made that accent specifically for one of my dragons. it's not gunna be re-released but I'm more than happy to put you on the pinglist anyway :P
@Doomling oh man, accent raffle?? Can you sign me up for a ticket in the amber leopard accent for male WC's?
@Doomling oh man, accent raffle?? Can you sign me up for a ticket in the amber leopard accent for male WC's?
28138.png

kosmo | he/him | FR +3

28252.png
@Doomling
Can I get a ticket for the Amber Leopard raffle? I had fun playing around with the preview tool for that one ;)
@Doomling
Can I get a ticket for the Amber Leopard raffle? I had fun playing around with the preview tool for that one ;)
shadowbannerbyyuminonekocroppedmore_zps5fddaa7c.pngpuddingshadowbinder.gifshadowbannerbyyuminonekoflippedbettercroppedmore_zps9eec9de4.png
@Doomling

I love your accents x_x
Can you add me to your pinglist?

Can I also enter the free raffle for Amber Leo?

Thank you C=
@Doomling

I love your accents x_x
Can you add me to your pinglist?

Can I also enter the free raffle for Amber Leo?

Thank you C=

0PSsH9E.png

Xzuw0kv.gif
We are being watched.
The government has a secret system,
a machine that spies on you every hour of every day.
I designed the machine to detect acts of terror
but it sees everything...
dyNkCVG.gif Pvj9w5p.png

uU6ZmcR.gif
@Doomling Your accent are pretty sweet! I love the way you did all of them. I whet through the AH and got myself one of these: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3658750] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/36588/3658750_350.png[/img] [/url] It truly a beautiful accent! Thank you so much for making these! [size=1]and since your doing a raffle to, is it alright if i can enter in to Amber Jaguar Raffle please..? Thank you! Oh and you be so kindly to put me on your ping list too please..? :3
@Doomling

Your accent are pretty sweet! I love the way you did all of them.
I whet through the AH and got myself one of these:

3658750_350.png

It truly a beautiful accent! Thank you so much for making these!

and since your doing a raffle to, is it alright if i can enter in to Amber Jaguar Raffle please..? Thank you! Oh and you be so kindly to put me on your ping list too please..? :3
35326_s.gif
@Doomling *Makes spreadsheet to track which accents I have and which I still need* I love these accents, I may have an addiction.

I seem to have some accents of yours from these collections that aren't linked to on the list! I have:

Wildclaw Male - Pearl King Cheetah
Skydancer Male - Pearl Leopard

All I need to complete the current collection are:

Imperial Female - Pearl Jaguar
Wildclaw Male - Pearl Clouded Leopard
Wildclaw Female - Amber Civet

*Grabby hands* *_*
@Doomling *Makes spreadsheet to track which accents I have and which I still need* I love these accents, I may have an addiction.

I seem to have some accents of yours from these collections that aren't linked to on the list! I have:

Wildclaw Male - Pearl King Cheetah
Skydancer Male - Pearl Leopard

All I need to complete the current collection are:

Imperial Female - Pearl Jaguar
Wildclaw Male - Pearl Clouded Leopard
Wildclaw Female - Amber Civet

*Grabby hands* *_*
nature_banner.png yggdrasil.png nature_banner.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 68 69