Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | KGs Accents - Shiny New Imps
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 169 170
@Kryptographer Do you have a general pinglist I could be added to? Nothing catches my eye at the moment, but the art is gorgeous.
@Kryptographer Do you have a general pinglist I could be added to? Nothing catches my eye at the moment, but the art is gorgeous.
Art by Drytil
@Ammoth Sure, I'll add you to my pinglist! I will most likely be making an Angelcore for male coatls, along with some variants of other accents. War and Peace look stunning by the way :)

@Addmon I'll add you too! Thank you very much!
@Ammoth Sure, I'll add you to my pinglist! I will most likely be making an Angelcore for male coatls, along with some variants of other accents. War and Peace look stunning by the way :)

@Addmon I'll add you too! Thank you very much!
@Kryptographer Icarus is one of my favorite accents for the Mistral Jamboree! Will you add me to your general pinglist please :)
@Kryptographer Icarus is one of my favorite accents for the Mistral Jamboree! Will you add me to your general pinglist please :)
tumblr_nn8chjW6E41uq2caco1_250.gif
@AbysmalGrace Thank you very much! ^U^ I'll be glad to add you!
@AbysmalGrace Thank you very much! ^U^ I'll be glad to add you!
@kryptographer can I get a treasure slot for thunderbird please?
@kryptographer can I get a treasure slot for thunderbird please?
tumblr_oq86i7RK4Z1wnxxc9o1_100.pnggJ2sy5O.pngsnowpea_potted_imp_sig_by_jeanawei-dbl45ag.png4RNC92e.pngtumblr_oq86pf429u1wnxxc9o1_100.png
@snowpea Yes, I'll add you to the list! Thank you very much!
@snowpea Yes, I'll add you to the list! Thank you very much!
@Kryptographer

Put me down for a slot of Thunderbird!
@Kryptographer

Put me down for a slot of Thunderbird!
@Yin Sure thing! Thank you!
@Yin Sure thing! Thank you!
[center] New accent for male coatls- [b]Angelcore M[/b] [img]http://i1252.photobucket.com/albums/hh566/Kryptographer/angelcore%20m%20grey_zpstqj1ypbu.png[/img] [img]http://i1252.photobucket.com/albums/hh566/Kryptographer/angelcore%20m%20preview_zpswktzebte.png[/img] [b]Price: 425g or 160k (Limit: 2)[/b] @Soupy @TerrorDerr @AbysmalGrace @Ammoth @Addmon [/center]
New accent for male coatls-

Angelcore M
angelcore%20m%20grey_zpstqj1ypbu.png
angelcore%20m%20preview_zpswktzebte.png
Price: 425g or 160k (Limit: 2)
@Soupy @TerrorDerr @AbysmalGrace @Ammoth @Addmon
@ Kryptographer
Edit: Ignore me, I missed the preview link. Unfortunately, the new accent doesn't really work with any of my male Coatls. It's gorgeous though.
@ Kryptographer
Edit: Ignore me, I missed the preview link. Unfortunately, the new accent doesn't really work with any of my male Coatls. It's gorgeous though.
Art by Drytil
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 169 170