Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | KGs Accents - Shiny New Imps
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 169 170
[s][/s][center] [color=red]Closing Sale! Everything are 400g to get rid of stock![/color] [color=red]I may not have certain accents in stock, or may not reprint if there is not enough demand, so please ask about anything![/color] Welcome to my accent shop! There will be a variety of things here, and if you don't find what you like, I'll be happy to take suggestions! Sorry this place is kinda a mess! 1. Post in this thread if you'd like a slot. 2. You can pay beforehand or after I get the print copies. [s][b]All accents are 500g All skins/skincents are 800g I take treasure or mixed payments at 1:680[/b][/s] - I'm really flexible on payments, but I do prefer gems if you can spare them! - If in some way, I cannot get the skins, all buyers will be refunded [b]Reselling[/b] I'm fine with whatever. ------ [size=6]New Things[/size] [b]Crystallized Dawn[/b] [img]http://i.imgur.com/WGgOy9q.png[/img] [skin=15509] [u][b]Price: 500g (1:680)[/b][/u] ----- [size=6]Pre-Orders[/size] [b]Warm Feathers[/b] [b]Price: 450g or 270kt (Limit: 2 per run)[/b] [columns] [img]http://i.imgur.com/FdSj7f1.png[/img] [nextcol] [skin=12017] [LIST=1] [*]Amphiptere (treasure) [*]Clavicado (treasure) [*]mummy [*]tyrianTyranny (treasure) [*]Katamari- p [*]Harmonywish - p [*]Piscula - p [*]Rustdover [*]Alive [*]Rayzor [/LIST] [/columns] ----- [size=6]Re-Prints[/size] Accents are 500g Skins are 800g Can take mixed payments at 1:680 [b]Crystalguard Glow[/b] [skin=12382] [b]Crystalguard Space[/b] [skin=12396] Zaefyra, Vesperupus, Riko, Phoenixfyre, astroprojection, greyyourwarden, Galaxtic, Bansvelk, mazakai, hybris [b]Mycelium Matters[/b] [skin=10595] armadillolizard, mus [b]Fintastic[/b] [skin=10108] LittlestDragon, caityjay, Malafunfun, [b]Everbloom King[/b] [skin=13867] [b]Thunderbird F[/b] [skin=9640] Astraeus, desolation, Scrysis, MafiaVamp, KaraTails, Dragonpuff [b]Thunderbird M[/b] [skin=10091] Denryu, alduin, sadey, JackalSmiler, Severance, Subjugation, MafiaVamp, KaraTails, Dragonpuff [b]Crystars[/b] [skin=10982] InsanityPrelude, alduin, Overachievious, astroprojection, desolation, Safaris [b]Angelcore F[/b] [skin=10549] dinozord, Betta, caityjay [b]Angelcore M[/b] [skin=12040] [b]Fireworks Fiesta[/b] [skin=10961] Joydom29, hybris [b]Dreamsnatcher[/b] [skin=10572] uminoeika [b]Foo Dog M[/b] [skin=10546] [nextcol] Zaefyra, Phoenixfyre, yukitsukihana, lucidcoyote, Godiva, MythicMonster, EmmaBird, Deluxe, Zyll, IgnisFlamel, Shahenor, Sidegrinder [b]More Warm Feathers F[/b] [skin=11849] [b]Cool Feathers F[/b] [skin=12039] Kael (treasure), spiderling [b]WarmFeathers[/b] [skin=12017] [b]MoreCoolFeathers[/b] [skin=11873] [b]Foo Dog F[/b] [skin=10976] [b]More Cool Feathers F[/b] [skin=11873] Fliychiell [b]Crowed Oil[/b] [skin=13483] Fliychiell, Akal, Yorugami, [size=5]Festiva[/size] [skin=6722] [skin=9479] [skin=11206] [size=5]Retired[/size] [skin=10042][skin=10555][skin=10561][skin=11324] [size=5]Custom[/size] Reprints of custom accents must be approved by commissioner [skin=10254][skin=10598][skin=10701][skin=10950][skin=12005] [b][size=6]Other Things[/size][/b] - I can do custom work, but you have to provide the blueprint - Any simple recolors are 100-250g - Original custom accents will cost between 250-500-1000g - Original custom skins will cost between 500g-1000g - If you have any suggestions for future accents/skins, let me know! - If you want to know about any future releases, I can add you to my pinglist If you have any questions, please PM me. Thank you! [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1DmpTgbQOcIxOyphJ0-NUz-l_D2v_CgbkCPxV3cJnlRY/edit?usp=sharing][img]http://i.imgur.com/ZdkXYy5.png[/img][/url] [/center]

Closing Sale! Everything are 400g to get rid of stock!
I may not have certain accents in stock, or may not reprint if there is not enough demand, so please ask about anything!

Welcome to my accent shop! There will be a variety of things here, and if you don't find what you like, I'll be happy to take suggestions!

Sorry this place is kinda a mess!

1. Post in this thread if you'd like a slot.
2. You can pay beforehand or after I get the print copies.

All accents are 500g
All skins/skincents are 800g
I take treasure or mixed payments at 1:680

- I'm really flexible on payments, but I do prefer gems if you can spare them!

- If in some way, I cannot get the skins, all buyers will be refunded

Reselling
I'm fine with whatever.

New Things

Crystallized Dawn
WGgOy9q.png

Price: 500g (1:680)

Pre-Orders

Warm Feathers
Price: 450g or 270kt (Limit: 2 per run)
FdSj7f1.png
  1. Amphiptere (treasure)
  2. Clavicado (treasure)
  3. mummy
  4. tyrianTyranny (treasure)
  5. Katamari- p
  6. Harmonywish - p
  7. Piscula - p
  8. Rustdover
  9. Alive
  10. Rayzor

Re-Prints
Accents are 500g
Skins are 800g
Can take mixed payments at 1:680

Crystalguard Glow

Crystalguard Space

Zaefyra, Vesperupus, Riko, Phoenixfyre, astroprojection, greyyourwarden, Galaxtic, Bansvelk, mazakai, hybris

Mycelium Matters

armadillolizard, mus

Fintastic

LittlestDragon, caityjay, Malafunfun,

Everbloom King

Thunderbird F

Astraeus, desolation, Scrysis, MafiaVamp, KaraTails, Dragonpuff

Thunderbird M

Denryu, alduin, sadey, JackalSmiler, Severance, Subjugation, MafiaVamp, KaraTails, Dragonpuff

Crystars

InsanityPrelude, alduin, Overachievious, astroprojection, desolation, Safaris

Angelcore F

dinozord, Betta, caityjay

Angelcore M

Fireworks Fiesta

Joydom29, hybris

Dreamsnatcher

uminoeika

Foo Dog M

[nextcol]
Zaefyra, Phoenixfyre, yukitsukihana, lucidcoyote, Godiva, MythicMonster, EmmaBird, Deluxe, Zyll, IgnisFlamel, Shahenor, Sidegrinder

More Warm Feathers F

Cool Feathers F

Kael (treasure), spiderling

WarmFeathers

MoreCoolFeathers

Foo Dog F

More Cool Feathers F

Fliychiell

Crowed Oil

Fliychiell, Akal, Yorugami,

Festiva

Retired

Custom
Reprints of custom accents must be approved by commissioner

Other Things

- I can do custom work, but you have to provide the blueprint
- Any simple recolors are 100-250g

- Original custom accents will cost between 250-500-1000g
- Original custom skins will cost between 500g-1000g

- If you have any suggestions for future accents/skins, let me know!

- If you want to know about any future releases, I can add you to my pinglist

If you have any questions, please PM me. Thank you!

ZdkXYy5.png
@Kryptographer
Please give me a slot for the guardian and Fae accent! :D
@Kryptographer
Please give me a slot for the guardian and Fae accent! :D
m5kNycY.pngFMdbyfP.pnge3svukl.pngLSkUnqX.png
@Takora Okay! Thank you! :)
@Takora Okay! Thank you! :)
@Kryptographer

Aaaaahhh I'm so happy to see that you're making Evening Forecast a thing, it's gorgeous. Would I be able to reserve one? I can send over my 650 gems whenever. :]
@Kryptographer

Aaaaahhh I'm so happy to see that you're making Evening Forecast a thing, it's gorgeous. Would I be able to reserve one? I can send over my 650 gems whenever. :]
@CaptainEngstrom
Thank you! I'll mark you for a slot, and you don't need to pay until all slots are filled.
@CaptainEngstrom
Thank you! I'll mark you for a slot, and you don't need to pay until all slots are filled.
@Kryptographer
I'm interesting in a slot of Evening Forecast ^^
@Kryptographer
I'm interesting in a slot of Evening Forecast ^^
Theme with the dragons of friend. =3
fadc7e35cc68.jpg
@Nigai Sure! Thanks ^u^
@Nigai Sure! Thanks ^u^
I just wanted to drop by to say your skins are very pretty
I just wanted to drop by to say your skins are very pretty
@glassjars thank you!!
@glassjars thank you!!