Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Grinning Accents Shop :D
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19
@MindlessNonsense YUP! c:
@MindlessNonsense YUP! c:
@Jerepasaurus
A friend showed me an accent attempt that's a fierce grin of male snapper with huge pointy teeth, and she said it's by you. I don't know where she found it (tumblr?) but if it's indeed yours and that you're release it in the future may I get a ping please? Thank you!
@Jerepasaurus
A friend showed me an accent attempt that's a fierce grin of male snapper with huge pointy teeth, and she said it's by you. I don't know where she found it (tumblr?) but if it's indeed yours and that you're release it in the future may I get a ping please? Thank you!
hatfrbanner-zps77e423a6_orig.pngpinksaphire-zpsf5iyzhbb_orig.gif
@hat17 if it looked like he had endless rows of teeth, that was me, yes. lol

I'll add you to my snapper list! :3
@hat17 if it looked like he had endless rows of teeth, that was me, yes. lol

I'll add you to my snapper list! :3
@Jerepasaurus
YUP! Thank you! :D
@Jerepasaurus
YUP! Thank you! :D
hatfrbanner-zps77e423a6_orig.pngpinksaphire-zpsf5iyzhbb_orig.gif
@Jerepasaurus MAN you can add me to the ping list for. . . Pretty much all of these HA HA. These are really good, dang.
@Jerepasaurus MAN you can add me to the ping list for. . . Pretty much all of these HA HA. These are really good, dang.
banner_by_defauts-db3svvw.png
@Jerepasaurus
Hey there Jerep, I actually got enough gems finally for the SNEAKY SNAP accent of yours uvu so if you want to put me on the ping list that be lovely. I can always pay right away if that's better for business. I don't know I've never bought an accent from someone before.
@Jerepasaurus
Hey there Jerep, I actually got enough gems finally for the SNEAKY SNAP accent of yours uvu so if you want to put me on the ping list that be lovely. I can always pay right away if that's better for business. I don't know I've never bought an accent from someone before.
I would love to be on the general ping list. These accents add personality to the dragons, I really like them:)..
I would love to be on the general ping list. These accents add personality to the dragons, I really like them:)..
BkIPCfy.jpg
@FamiliarAlien Sorry for the slow reply D:

I'd be happy to put you on the ping list, but you'd probably want to hold off on the payment because otherwise you might have to wait a few weeks while I slowly get back into the swing. x3
@FamiliarAlien Sorry for the slow reply D:

I'd be happy to put you on the ping list, but you'd probably want to hold off on the payment because otherwise you might have to wait a few weeks while I slowly get back into the swing. x3
@JD1620 *Adds* Thank you! That's actually the whole point of the Grins. I wanted something to emphasize the faces and a make them even more endearing. C: ♥
@JD1620 *Adds* Thank you! That's actually the whole point of the Grins. I wanted something to emphasize the faces and a make them even more endearing. C: ♥
@Jerepasaurus

S'ok :3 and alright, I shall wait patiently!
@Jerepasaurus

S'ok :3 and alright, I shall wait patiently!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19