Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Grinning Accents Shop :D
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
@Jerepasaurus Could I be put on the pinglist for sneaky snap?? It is so cute! Thank you!!!
@Jerepasaurus Could I be put on the pinglist for sneaky snap?? It is so cute! Thank you!!!
tumblr_inline_obv8f1tIqK1tvk22u_500.gifk5foxrd.giftumblr_inline_obv8f1tIqK1tvk22u_500.gif
@Jerepasaurus
Hello, can you please let me know when you reprint Rakish Raptor?
@Jerepasaurus
Hello, can you please let me know when you reprint Rakish Raptor?
J5x5Xzj.png • Mary Daydream
• FR +13
• Russia
• Female (she/her)
Art Shop
@Jerepasaurus May I be put on the ping list for a sneaky snap? That grinning face= a winning face >w<
@Jerepasaurus May I be put on the ping list for a sneaky snap? That grinning face= a winning face >w<
Can I get pinged for future accents? thanks!
Can I get pinged for future accents? thanks!
CS0nkUR.png
@Jerepasaurus

WOW i try to find this accent for so long! I hope you still doing this and give me a chance to have them _(:3_//_)_

Sorry im not very familiar with english especially in forums, can i ask for a 'Rakish Raptor' and a 'Charming Fluff'? I saw that if you pay first youll get your accent faster, so if i get a reply ill pay for them as fast as i can <3, i also want to know about all the update in the future so plz add me to the ping list.

(IDK if my words convey my real meanning or not, if i made any mistakes plz let me know)

thank you so much for creat those accent, they are soooo cuuute!
@Jerepasaurus

WOW i try to find this accent for so long! I hope you still doing this and give me a chance to have them _(:3_//_)_

Sorry im not very familiar with english especially in forums, can i ask for a 'Rakish Raptor' and a 'Charming Fluff'? I saw that if you pay first youll get your accent faster, so if i get a reply ill pay for them as fast as i can <3, i also want to know about all the update in the future so plz add me to the ping list.

(IDK if my words convey my real meanning or not, if i made any mistakes plz let me know)

thank you so much for creat those accent, they are soooo cuuute!
@Jerepasaurus
Omg I've had a mighty need for a few copies of Rakish Raptor for years now! Please let me know when you print/put some up for sale and if you make a female variant!! ;o;
@Jerepasaurus
Omg I've had a mighty need for a few copies of Rakish Raptor for years now! Please let me know when you print/put some up for sale and if you make a female variant!! ;o;
OOIa5x2.png
May I please be pinged in the future for any more releases of 'Sneaky Snap'?

I'd also like to be put on the ping lists for any future ridge or imp accents you make as well ^-^

Thanks!
May I please be pinged in the future for any more releases of 'Sneaky Snap'?

I'd also like to be put on the ping lists for any future ridge or imp accents you make as well ^-^

Thanks!
tumblr_n4rnlnlsOx1sl6hkto5_250.giftumblr_inline_njw5iwmQUG1qg2i5p.gif
@Jerepasaurus Could you also put me on the pinglist for "Charming Fluff"? My boy Zaj needs a cheeky grin to go with his whole look. Thanks! :) [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=44521699][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/445217/44521699_350.png[/img][/url][/center]
@Jerepasaurus
Could you also put me on the pinglist for "Charming Fluff"? My boy Zaj needs a cheeky grin to go with his whole look. Thanks! :)
44521699_350.png
@Jerepasaurus: OMG, I need Sneaky Snap..... Is there any chance to get one?
@Jerepasaurus: OMG, I need Sneaky Snap..... Is there any chance to get one?
IGfzYju.png
Can I please be pinged for any updates?
Can I please be pinged for any updates?
Birdie_art_shop.png
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19