Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Grinning Accents Shop :D
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19

(UPDATE: April 5, 2018)
So it's been like 2+ years and I've been playing more actively again.
I should probably get back to printing REAL SOON... and submitting the 2 or 3 other accents I technically finished but never submitted...

(UPDATE: September 7, 2022)
A lot has happened in the last few years, mainly being my health and living situation being very bad, though friends have stuck with me online to help me through it.
Some things are nowhere near fixed, but otherwise, I'm not dying currently, and I feel better with the upcoming colder weather. BUT, TO THE POINT!

I have managed to sell a retired item, and for the first time in about 7-8 years or such since printing my first grinning accents, I finally have enough gems to start reprinting everything, and possibly even get the ones approved that I had sitting and waiting in folders.
I will be pinging everyone at some point this winter that has asked or commented on this thread, and I thank all of you that have remained interested, even though most of you have probably forgotten this was a thing you ever wanted.

And yes, I know, 6+ years is an insanely long time to wait for a smile. lol
Anyone with depression is familiar with that feeling. :'D
grinningbanner2_zpsbc1bc2a9.png
(current as of March 29,2016)
(WIP as of September 7, 2022)

UPDATES ARE A WORK IN PROGRESS

I apologize for all lack of replies to pings or comments.
This was to make it easier to sift through requests when I came back.
Unfortunately, having to re-align my brain for this kind of stuff means I'm going to be restarting lists from scratch and pinging a lot of people to see if they're still interested, let alone still playing anymore.

IMPORTANT NOTES: WIP
  • Prices are going to be adjusted+averaged: 400g each. ???
  • I am on the way to printing everything this winter.
  • Everyone that's ever commented on this thread will be addressed.
  • If anyone has wildly inflated the prices of my accents, fellow players have my permission to call out said person to inform others of rip-offs. Yes.

Quote:
Exisiting Accents

(UPDATE: April 5, 2018)
So it's been like 2+ years and I've been playing more actively again.
I should probably get back to printing REAL SOON... and submitting the 2 or 3 other accents I technically finished but never submitted...

(UPDATE: September 7, 2022)
A lot has happened in the last few years, mainly being my health and living situation being very bad, though friends have stuck with me online to help me through it.
Some things are nowhere near fixed, but otherwise, I'm not dying currently, and I feel better with the upcoming colder weather. BUT, TO THE POINT!

I have managed to sell a retired item, and for the first time in about 7-8 years or such since printing my first grinning accents, I finally have enough gems to start reprinting everything, and possibly even get the ones approved that I had sitting and waiting in folders.
I will be pinging everyone at some point this winter that has asked or commented on this thread, and I thank all of you that have remained interested, even though most of you have probably forgotten this was a thing you ever wanted.

And yes, I know, 6+ years is an insanely long time to wait for a smile. lol
Anyone with depression is familiar with that feeling. :'D
grinningbanner2_zpsbc1bc2a9.png
(current as of March 29,2016)
(WIP as of September 7, 2022)

UPDATES ARE A WORK IN PROGRESS

I apologize for all lack of replies to pings or comments.
This was to make it easier to sift through requests when I came back.
Unfortunately, having to re-align my brain for this kind of stuff means I'm going to be restarting lists from scratch and pinging a lot of people to see if they're still interested, let alone still playing anymore.

IMPORTANT NOTES: WIP
  • Prices are going to be adjusted+averaged: 400g each. ???
  • I am on the way to printing everything this winter.
  • Everyone that's ever commented on this thread will be addressed.
  • If anyone has wildly inflated the prices of my accents, fellow players have my permission to call out said person to inform others of rip-offs. Yes.

Quote:
Exisiting Accents
Quote:
Placing Orders

If you'd like to acquire an accent, please comment and tell me which.

I'll then place you on the proper waiting list.
If you happen to have your payment ready in advance,
you'll be placed in the PAID list.

The Paid list are those that will be offered accents first when they arrive.
I am working by "First paid, first served" so I can afford the blueprints. :'D

Quote:
Placing Orders

If you'd like to acquire an accent, please comment and tell me which.

I'll then place you on the proper waiting list.
If you happen to have your payment ready in advance,
you'll be placed in the PAID list.

The Paid list are those that will be offered accents first when they arrive.
I am working by "First paid, first served" so I can afford the blueprints. :'D

[quote] [center][b](Existing*/Potential(?)/[s]Unlikely[/s]) Future Accents[/b] I know, the Tundra accents don't fit the rhyme scheme I have going; I never originally intended to make a series for all breeds. :P I won't be making accents for every breed/sex because for some art, the dragon's mouths are open too far for it to make sense. lol [size=2] ------[b][u]Bogsneak[/u][/b] Beaming Bog (M) Blissful Bog (F) ------[b][u]Coatl[/u][/b] Crafty Coatl (M) Cutie Coatl (F) ------[b][u]Fae[/u][/b] Fervent Fae (M) (?) Felicitous Fae (F) (?) ------[b][u]Guardian[/u][/b] Gracious Guardian (M) Gleeful Guardian (F) ------[b][u]Imperial[/u][/b] Irresistible Imp (M) Inviting Imp (F) (?) ------[b][u]Mirror[/u][/b] [s]Mirthful Mirror (M) Merry Mirror (F)[/s] ------[b][u]Nocturne[/u][/b] Nutty Noc (M) Nonsensical Noc (F) ------[b][u]Pearlcatcher[/u][/b] Proud Pearl (M) Positive Pearl (F) ------[b][u]Ridgeback[/u][/b] [s]Rejoicing Ridge (M)[/s] Reveling Ridge (F) ------[b][u]Skydancer[/u][/b] Sly Skydancer (M) Spirited Skydancer (F) ------[b][u]Snapper[/u][/b] Sneaky Snap (M)* Smirky Snap (F) ------[b][u]Spiral[/u][/b] Shifty Spiral (M) [s]Silly Spiral (F)[/s] ------[b][u]Tundra[/u][/b] Charming Fluff (M)* Cheerful Fluff (F) ------[b][u]Wildclaw[/u][/b] Rakish Raptor (M)* Roguish Raptor (F) ------[b][u]Obelisk[/u][/b] [s]Obliging Obe (M)[/s] Optimistic Obe (F) ------[b][u]Gaoler[/u][/b] Grinning Gaoler (M) Giggling Gaoler (F) ------[b][u]Banescale[/u][/b] Beaming Bane (M) [s]Buoyant Bane (F)[/s] ------[b][u]Veilspun[/u][/b] [s]Vibrant Veil (M)[/s] Vivacious Veil (F) ------[b][u]Aberration[/u][/b] [s]Airy Abby (M)[/s] [s]Amused Abby (F)[/s] [/quote] ------[center] "Smirky Snap" preview, the unsubmitted but finished product. [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/405923185809293312/431830694021562369/smirky_snap_wip.png[/img]
Quote:
(Existing*/Potential(?)/Unlikely) Future Accents

I know, the Tundra accents don't fit the rhyme scheme I have going; I never originally intended to make a series for all breeds. :P

I won't be making accents for every breed/sex because for some art, the dragon's mouths are open too far for it to make sense. lol

Bogsneak
Beaming Bog (M)
Blissful Bog (F)
Coatl
Crafty Coatl (M)
Cutie Coatl (F)
Fae
Fervent Fae (M) (?)
Felicitous Fae (F) (?)
Guardian
Gracious Guardian (M)
Gleeful Guardian (F)
Imperial
Irresistible Imp (M)
Inviting Imp (F) (?)
Mirror
Mirthful Mirror (M)
Merry Mirror (F)

Nocturne
Nutty Noc (M)
Nonsensical Noc (F)
Pearlcatcher
Proud Pearl (M)
Positive Pearl (F)
Ridgeback
Rejoicing Ridge (M)
Reveling Ridge (F)
Skydancer
Sly Skydancer (M)
Spirited Skydancer (F)
Snapper
Sneaky Snap (M)*
Smirky Snap (F)
Spiral
Shifty Spiral (M)
Silly Spiral (F)
Tundra
Charming Fluff (M)*
Cheerful Fluff (F)
Wildclaw
Rakish Raptor (M)*
Roguish Raptor (F)
Obelisk
Obliging Obe (M)
Optimistic Obe (F)
Gaoler
Grinning Gaoler (M)
Giggling Gaoler (F)
Banescale
Beaming Bane (M)
Buoyant Bane (F)
Veilspun
Vibrant Veil (M)
Vivacious Veil (F)
Aberration
Airy Abby (M)
Amused Abby (F)

"Smirky Snap" preview, the unsubmitted but finished product.

smirky_snap_wip.png
[center][quote][b]Mass "Life-Check" List[/b] Where I find out who is still active or interested. Yes, this is a completely inefficient method. I'll be changing things repeatedly as I go.[/center] ------ [b] If you're on this list, you asked to be put on a list and/or notified of changes at some point in the last 2-3 years. [/b] If you are no longer interested, please tell me if you'd like to pass and/or be removed from my list. If you have any friends or know anyone that would be interested in anything I'm going to be reprinting or potentially making in the future, please send them over. ------[size=5][b]A[/b][/size] Axol Aviv Akal anders0 Abacusa Auxotroph AngelSami Askastraza Amphiptere ArtimisNight AvianAvocado ------[size=5][b]B[/b][/size] Bob BurnEverything ------[size=5][b]C[/b][/size] Chelo Carmine Charulein Cranberry classytier ------[size=5][b]D[/b][/size] Dask Dektol Dragondrop deadlitebulb duckyallstar Daddyselephant ------[size=5][b]E[/b][/size] elmlily ectochoir Endlessnight ------[size=5][b]F[/b][/size] Flish FeeshyKette FamiliarAlien ------[size=5][b]G[/b][/size] Gino Glaciarie ------[size=5][b]H[/b][/size] hat17 Halibaal Hisscale Haymitch hatsunemiku ------[size=5][b]I[/b][/size] Ikunoche ------[size=5][b]J[/b][/size] JD1620 JollyRoger ------[size=5][b]K[/b][/size] Kindra Kailah koobish khalyeezy ------[size=5][b]L[/b][/size] LilaDrache Luciellia ------[size=5][b]M[/b][/size] muxh Manda MrEffie Mineral MissyZero Metalhawk MajesticEch musicalcakes Mrsquidgereen MindlessNonsense ------[size=5][b]N[/b][/size] NotQuiteToxic Nequam nijuku nika ------[size=5][b]O[/b][/size] OFF Ototo Oakwick ------[size=5][b]P[/b][/size] periwinkle ------[size=5][b]Q[/b][/size] ------[size=5][b]R[/b][/size] RnBlack RagtimeLime remotecitadel RainbowUnicorn ------[size=5][b]S[/b][/size] Scorn sheshan suzerain shankdaddy SoulSorbet SquishBone SatsumaMei Silverskeejee SomeoneElse SerpentineSage StardragonSalem ------[size=5][b]T[/b][/size] Twizz Tsaiah TropiNui Trollzaya twinkling Tetraodon tackysnaps TurtleShellebi TheOrangeTree ------[size=5][b]U[/b][/size] UFO Umbra ------[size=5][b]V[/b][/size] Virgil VoodooVixen ------[size=5][b]W[/b][/size] WhoDoVoodoo ------[size=5][b]X[/b][/size] Xenoviel Xenianth ------[size=5][b]Y[/b][/size] yiq ------[size=5][b]Z[/b][/size] Zeco5000 Zevon [/quote]
Quote:
Mass "Life-Check" List
Where I find out who is still active or interested.

Yes, this is a completely inefficient method.
I'll be changing things repeatedly as I go.

If you're on this list, you asked to be put on a list and/or notified of changes at some point in the last 2-3 years.
If you are no longer interested, please tell me if you'd like to pass and/or be removed from my list.

If you have any friends or know anyone that would be interested in anything I'm going to be reprinting or potentially making in the future, please send them over.

A
Axol
Aviv
Akal
anders0
Abacusa
Auxotroph
AngelSami
Askastraza
Amphiptere
ArtimisNight
AvianAvocado
B
Bob
BurnEverything
C
Chelo
Carmine
Charulein
Cranberry
classytier
D
Dask
Dektol
Dragondrop
deadlitebulb
duckyallstar
Daddyselephant
E
elmlily
ectochoir
Endlessnight
F
Flish
FeeshyKette
FamiliarAlien
G
Gino
Glaciarie
H
hat17
Halibaal
Hisscale
Haymitch
hatsunemiku
I
Ikunoche
J
JD1620
JollyRoger
K
Kindra
Kailah
koobish
khalyeezy
L
LilaDrache
Luciellia
M
muxh
Manda
MrEffie
Mineral
MissyZero
Metalhawk
MajesticEch
musicalcakes
Mrsquidgereen
MindlessNonsense
N
NotQuiteToxic
Nequam
nijuku
nika
O
OFF
Ototo
Oakwick
P
periwinkle
Q
R
RnBlack
RagtimeLime
remotecitadel
RainbowUnicorn
S
Scorn
sheshan
suzerain
shankdaddy
SoulSorbet
SquishBone
SatsumaMei
Silverskeejee
SomeoneElse
SerpentineSage
StardragonSalem
T
Twizz
Tsaiah
TropiNui
Trollzaya
twinkling
Tetraodon
tackysnaps
TurtleShellebi
TheOrangeTree
U
UFO
Umbra
V
Virgil
VoodooVixen
W
WhoDoVoodoo
X
Xenoviel
Xenianth
Y
yiq
Z
Zeco5000
Zevon

Extra
Extra
@jerepasaurus can i get pinged for all updates ?
@jerepasaurus can i get pinged for all updates ?
6wK2Jyk.png
@suzerain Adding you to the list! ;)
@suzerain Adding you to the list! ;)
@Jerepasaurus

Aha, I love these accents! Could you please place me on the ping list for the female snapper? Also, the mirror and ridgebacks one when you decide to do them, please? That would be great, thank you!
@Jerepasaurus

Aha, I love these accents! Could you please place me on the ping list for the female snapper? Also, the mirror and ridgebacks one when you decide to do them, please? That would be great, thank you!
hisscale_fr_sig_fun_just_top___copy_by_hisscale-dalw0n9.png
@Hisscale Can do! :D ♥
@Hisscale Can do! :D ♥
@jerepasaurus OOH OOOH could I be put on for the sneaky snap one??
@jerepasaurus OOH OOOH could I be put on for the sneaky snap one??
fAtGWhQ.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19