Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Self-Previewer IC?
1 2
@miirshroom @GhostTheZombie @Pesticide
Done! Hopefully this helps, if anything needs clarifying, tell me c: I would have done it as a FR guide in the forums, but javascript parts got blocked out, so I just used tumblr for it
@miirshroom @GhostTheZombie @Pesticide
Done! Hopefully this helps, if anything needs clarifying, tell me c: I would have done it as a FR guide in the forums, but javascript parts got blocked out, so I just used tumblr for it
@Fujoshi This is awesome, thanks so much! O: Also, what is this skin/accent database other people are referring to?
@Fujoshi This is awesome, thanks so much! O: Also, what is this skin/accent database other people are referring to?
t8H4oa5.pngsuKcQQf.pngUeqVPmF.png
T3hkNqx.png
wklLZNi.pngA5IOZ3A.pngFH857G9.png
@Fujoshi Ahhhhh thank you so much! :D I can't wait to try it out
@Fujoshi Ahhhhh thank you so much! :D I can't wait to try it out
UEKFohX.png
@Fujoshi Do you think it'd be possible to make certain accents private, so only the uploader's account can use it to preview/access the file? I'd like to use this to fulfill preview requests faster.
@Fujoshi Do you think it'd be possible to make certain accents private, so only the uploader's account can use it to preview/access the file? I'd like to use this to fulfill preview requests faster.
@tec
Uploading the images to google drive and setting their access settings seems to work, at least for me, I can see both private and public on this computer, but on my laptop I can only preview public, does it work for you and will this suffice? Of course nothing is ever 100% safe so I would recommend making a secondary previewer for just private images with an URL only you know
@tec
Uploading the images to google drive and setting their access settings seems to work, at least for me, I can see both private and public on this computer, but on my laptop I can only preview public, does it work for you and will this suffice? Of course nothing is ever 100% safe so I would recommend making a secondary previewer for just private images with an URL only you know
@Cockatrice might be interested in this, either by setting up as Fujoshi did with all accents on one page as a dropdown, or with keeping them all on separate pages as I did :)
@Cockatrice might be interested in this, either by setting up as Fujoshi did with all accents on one page as a dropdown, or with keeping them all on separate pages as I did :)
@Studio Funny you should ping me - I'm actually working on finishing up my own right this second! Thank you for thinking of me :D

Als THANKS FOR SHARING THIS @Fujoshi ! I have no trouble with the one Studio shared with me, but I'm an organizational MESS. Having it all on one page will probably benefit me in ways I don't even realize because I haven't had the time to shoot myself in the foot yet!
@Studio Funny you should ping me - I'm actually working on finishing up my own right this second! Thank you for thinking of me :D

Als THANKS FOR SHARING THIS @Fujoshi ! I have no trouble with the one Studio shared with me, but I'm an organizational MESS. Having it all on one page will probably benefit me in ways I don't even realize because I haven't had the time to shoot myself in the foot yet!
tumblr_nte6wzIxU21tm17oeo4_400.pngRLImtwE.png
@Fujoshi

You are a lifesaver!

I dabble a bit in coding myself, so if I play around and manage to change it up into something a bit different, would you like me to send it to you? I doubt I could improve on it as much as just change it up though, and I'm not sure if you'd find that rude or not. ;w;
@Fujoshi

You are a lifesaver!

I dabble a bit in coding myself, so if I play around and manage to change it up into something a bit different, would you like me to send it to you? I doubt I could improve on it as much as just change it up though, and I'm not sure if you'd find that rude or not. ;w;
@Zilleniose
Sure I'd love to see it!
@Zilleniose
Sure I'd love to see it!
@Fujoshi

Thank you so much! You're an amazing person for sharing this with the community! :D
@Fujoshi

Thank you so much! You're an amazing person for sharing this with the community! :D
bvOc1Bt.pngnmofaEl.png
1 2