Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | The Inkpot V2 - Stone Obelisk F
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 39 40
@ink

I'm very interested in Mosshide, but not 100% certain. If you fill up your other slots and only need one more, could you let me know at that time and I'll decide then?
@ink

I'm very interested in Mosshide, but not 100% certain. If you fill up your other slots and only need one more, could you let me know at that time and I'll decide then?
S4PmueI.jpg
@ink I'm also very interested in Mosshide but short the gems at the moment. If you're getting close to full I'd love to be pinged as well. Also if you'd ever accept treasure in lieu of gems I'd definitely be able to do that.
@ink I'm also very interested in Mosshide but short the gems at the moment. If you're getting close to full I'd love to be pinged as well. Also if you'd ever accept treasure in lieu of gems I'd definitely be able to do that.
HdmxfuE.png
KYSFCiZ.png
eswSnrS.png
yQ62HIx.png
Need a Light nest?

Always happy to host for food / junk apparel / Baldwin
materials when I have space!
LOR2.png
@Ink Put me down for a copy of Metalbound, please.
@Ink Put me down for a copy of Metalbound, please.
28s0dn9.png
@Ink
Do you perhaps have any more copies of Duality?
I would love to get one.
@Ink
Do you perhaps have any more copies of Duality?
I would love to get one.
untitled_by_starfruit_anon-dbeg952.png 0Hfrtrc.pngamika_by_starfruit_anon-dcegr7a.pngkeske_by_starfruit_anon-dcegr46.pngm34-02-book.pngSOH4.pngbPNtqmV.png
vJGwSlb.png
v2PJF9u.png
Tl1dGxE.png
d3OF3Gw.png
mlHpBMC.png

FObX7rS.png
6mVFIuV.png
783743517427367976.png
@Ink
Hello there! I was wondering if you'd be offering your festival skin, "Mother's Grasp" to the general public? If so, how much would you be asking for it?
Thanks!
@Ink
Hello there! I was wondering if you'd be offering your festival skin, "Mother's Grasp" to the general public? If so, how much would you be asking for it?
Thanks!
@Ink can I get a slot for metalbound?
@Ink can I get a slot for metalbound?
they/it

art | skins | links | about
@kirihana
@Cliffe
@Vovina
@bioluminosity

I hate to necro an old thread (even if it is my own) but I just peeked back at this and realized I had almost a full run of Steelhide people interested. I'm pinging the four of you that are still active even though for some of you several years have passed, I hope you don't mind!

If you guys are still interested in a print, there are enough people that I would consider reprinting but the price would raise to 600g instead of 500, since there aren't 10 people on the list. If this is something you'd be interested in let me know, I'll need at least 4 people interested in this skin to make a print run, be that you guys or anyone new who might be interested.

And again sorry for the ping after so long!

@ Vovina specifically, I have you down for one of each of Steelhide and Metalbound, if you could confirm with me whether you'd like to remain on the print list for both that would be fabulous <3
@kirihana
@Cliffe
@Vovina
@bioluminosity

I hate to necro an old thread (even if it is my own) but I just peeked back at this and realized I had almost a full run of Steelhide people interested. I'm pinging the four of you that are still active even though for some of you several years have passed, I hope you don't mind!

If you guys are still interested in a print, there are enough people that I would consider reprinting but the price would raise to 600g instead of 500, since there aren't 10 people on the list. If this is something you'd be interested in let me know, I'll need at least 4 people interested in this skin to make a print run, be that you guys or anyone new who might be interested.

And again sorry for the ping after so long!

@ Vovina specifically, I have you down for one of each of Steelhide and Metalbound, if you could confirm with me whether you'd like to remain on the print list for both that would be fabulous <3
aUBv6Nx.png ... ~ Ink / fr__water_by_baelfin-d8uyn80.png / all pronouns -/-/-/-/-/-/- Pinkerlocke | f2u Bio Banners
cccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc...ccccccccc...Inkpot Accent Shop

_ ______________ _ _ _

Empty your mind.
Be formless. Shapeless, like water. //
...XBYSamS.png
Apologies for any inaccurate/double pings, I'm still getting things sorted out but I thought since there's a pinglist for this now, I would alert everyone that my shop has semi re-opened. I have three accents currently able to be printed: Mosshide for M Guardians, and Metalbound/Steelhide for Ridgebacks! You can check them out on the first page.

Please bear with me as this shop is years old and I'm just blowing off the dust now. I need to remove inactive members from the claim lists, and then I'll be able to add new people to slots if they're interested in a reprint!

Thanks much c:

Please click here for updated general accent and skin pinglists!

Keywords selected: Ridgeback F, Ridgeback M, Accents, robot/robotic/cyborg, nature

@IAmStillATestAccount @Lnception @Jaypaw @Fujoshi @Parad0xxy @SweetEkk0 @Ziselmaki @Leonaa @Achi @Trachynhawb @refrayn @NicoleEirin @Carnivore @YoshiyaKiryu @PandragonsBox @caelumdeity @Natorei @ljusclara @velvetpaws @Gilan @Crowe @Lamia @xxace @dualscepters @Arborpunk @Serpens @Weenyah @Tesarus @FireflyRhapsody @BatCatization @Clifftop @Airis @Venax @wildewinged @BadboyJesus @Micheru @KCGallows @ZeroAerie @Maila @TsarinaTorment @Ashtastic @Veracity @Kyrislian @Yaevinn @Soupy @chespin @Itsy @starsystems @Herumi @reliquiaen @Siaur @Niharike @mochimajuru @kkertas @Serpede @briar @Krin @durandal @Sourdeer @shamwow @Alive @Cron @Vanitas @rocketgirl2 @arcaneidolriots @Kaitii @smileytechie @Nemora @SleepyNightify @Stasha @Stenvela @snowy @Inoue @Trickilicky @Heathers @Myrrien @Vesperupus @rooty @LucidDreams @CrazyassBat @Asgore @heronfoot @Renoki @Ballad @squidragon @pooses @Abril @lemecrazy @haikwoshevo @Velociraptor42 @Steel @Bioslice @Meloetta @Ambitious @Velsim @Tangaroa @Shroomlet @Vulpen @myths @SilverS @ShadowRising @taipantigress @Meredith44 @Gibby @Uitwaaien @GGBBQQ @asterope @annadandelion @Vendetta @Kaletah @Unthymely @theroiprocepios @pushpin @Insouciant @kaaoqi @surfingpikachu @Cipheres @lightly @solaritude @Rifter @Pecha @FairyArmadillo @rattus @Reborn @flamyfox @pjoenix @BlackWinter @Leafdapple1 @ThirtyOne @Acidfox @Argonaut @Alstroemeria @Xotis @Cheeseburger @Icicle16 @mummy @Astraya @Akal @Crims @yumejia @SharkButt @Bluetadamore @Pandacow @Bic @Smaugthealmighty @Vaihdokas @Koneko @shimmeringxolo @aphasia @Fujo @JackalSmiler @Redsparrow @FWD @hayum @arach @Mangusto @CakeOn @Vovina @Izuna @biqua @Xtal @Evarinya @Amphiptere @Dragonlaird @Mirrorface @ranyani @Noxeryrs @samwise @rubyredtan @thecatsred @juawia @wobbitt @Lynn1 @BladesFire @surskitty @Shuffluffalo @Pianist @kazay @somnolentcypress @WildFlora @Cryptic @Maye @Riko @Danizaurs @Archfiend @Shoyou @Uniformshark @Toothiana @Bhelryss @KaidaMoon @ixia @Malafunfun @wrobles4 @Elaendorlien @Aristiana @Lintufriikki @motomoto @MusicalMaladies @Seiryuu @judiama @Actaeon @niksync @Kalistys @hybris @Mercendia @RationalParanoia @Jazz @Jaye @OverlordFreya @WickedHorror @Mookzilla @Spacebro @Dussty @Shinyfox @cliones @Athexreh @Harribel @Malis @Chiptunehero @Sidorra @moosesushi @Archaic @Chants @Oszs @warriorofaces @thesecontexts @Founder @jamaesi @cthlh @Oriel @Spassow @shortkeike @Safirien @MortimerMironov @Katreal @Kikatzu @CinnabarCobra @lightenvee @MystriDragon @Circustry @Ranuja @Cerys @miuaki @bringmeataco @godspeed @Zelai @RubyOfFire @Vaze @Carleigh @Peacekeeper @Synchros @Cedric @aearinn @Blod @TigerRocky @MafiaVamp @koujakward @Mercure2333 @pirosgomba @World @DarkOwl @Xemriss @Kelenthe @Ultima @Maybels @boxparts @Izurude @Iodine @Juyoung @jiali @ccccctk @Luunai @ashenhartkrie @Kairo @keraunic @mus @Curio @Mortveil @haxure @Cirruss @Lytic @Nirwana @wintercovers @Bonetrousel @PaintingFlowers @Yay @birdfairy @GabrielReyes @awaicu @raxyl @Enekokoro @BlueRampion @Venneris @Nepkitty @Hexephra @Decapitation @Disanxian @Cheshires @Oakwick @Darkmekmon @Ichamo @kaidamoon @meonox @FrostkingDemetri @copiousPeplom @Toxiee @DeadlyInformant @Kiseikune @Darlnim @Nymphalidae @sorai @necrophades @HayBau @Godspeed @RoxyWolf @veevi @Nuriya @Hoku @Prelude @Helva @Lynchly @Toriguel @butcherbaby @eateries @LionMagnus @Geowlett @anhbon921 @WDGaster @Isidora @BlackMistress @Artesia @houseteeth @Bluedragon @lantadyme @MollyMerula @aevios @RRHepburn @Killunia @qew23 @usualuniqueness @LegHorse @peanutbutt56 @Boundingfeather @keydotzip @Lonin @Carthasis @pioff @hemotypewriter @Ririterasu @Wirenth @InkyBrush @Aruakhal @Splattershot @Raydioactive @Chaimellow @Nanosaur @MadDucks @Phecat @saltyscone @Gem4567 @Ixnyeltha @styracosaurus @Clavicado @SilverFoxDemon @Zayev @Rochambeau @vely @Tigenki @Veevi @Nimphy @Maddiebird @Sharkbutt @Gheron @Lanqa @scarletskyz @Nevaka @Pieeee @Seriema @Turnaboutkid @baelistair @Perseidas @hexadecimal @yoosung @frizzchan @ExpectInsanity @Oara @Mima @Emmahaa @Snowkitsu @SirArchimedes @KH3 @Gravekeeper @ladyrenee @cutinstincts @Touming @hawwah @PharahRaptor @artillerychick @BandedLake @kumoko @Edge @treesponge @Ebrietas @Dior @ilimati @Eagles @NorthPrincess @Tiriea @Exaltier @Calixita @Kyoya @AmelieLacroix @snowpea @SoullessARMY @cosmicConundrum @Moonlace @graphicmacaroon @Moristian @heat @doodlefae @Faye @jd1620 @needtoscribble @AwkwardAngel @MechWyrms @Dracorvus @Minstri @BloodSentry @grr @Erithuet @InHeritent @cgilly @Smokeybunny @Sucrose @Aerinsol @Thesby @Pseudoscience @jsquiddy @SerpentRose @Sonora @Nutflakez @Lycoteuthis @IveRios @TKodami @Neuromancer @Effervessa @Yeechen @Dross @Malurus @Tamatoa @DawnRavenclaw @sableye @Tinytalkingtina @cywscross @Moray @Alraune @Garizard @Owlienerd @Irrwahn @Cov @Necrovatai @Gwendolyn @Rangiku @Limelight @Aehdncl @Choi @Duskflame @SleepyOpossum @Cethosia @Sagittarium @FlufferLover @Terrorderr @Pigeonpanhandle @Beltaguise @WheatleyScience @brdey @RenegadeTalonz @Banyan @ShinyTyrantrum @smokingponies @Rest @Faustien @Syceris @Ethanaell @toxipraline @BlazeWolf @ionicOneiroi @Bekuno @GrumpyCatlover @Shadowlugia711 @Hiame @Steamplonk @mistystep @Watercolour @Apotheca @Santoryu @rotdeer @Scuzz @corvid @Hawkbeckfire @Willo @Blightwyrm @Orchestre @Rascus @Saphirosa @Angu15 @Iskars @everynne @markab @songify @tompollicle @Xirei @pikachan412 @marropo @Apfelobst @Elachu @Taerar @Pripyat @avianAnnihilator @MadaMada @Redfern @ffgrape @Arcani @AntivirusAndroid @quilliper @drownedtv @nutmilkie @DreamingShad0ws @Devilledegghead @Akesari @Comic1Sans @SarcasticHawke @ryttu3k @NorthSong @DragonDraws @Zedling @murmur21 @Starsoul @Dunmer @professorpig @Allysun @Buffykiev @Archsage @NowViewing @pixiejen @BlitzenWulf @Celes @Taiyou @NuclearFudge @Sotku @putri @limeypie @rowdy @EmbarksFate @SterlingKat @Mustahsin @Cheshly @Kymris @ayatos @RaynixAura @MisfitsLanding @Accelerator @ToxicCosmos @CelestialBlue @Sentenza @cheesity @selenomancy @Vixeon @Goolix @Shadowangel @bioglitch @micchikureshima @RandomPurple @Priorknight @Minxwolfie @luminousnoble @Oodie @Massif @Jenkow @Historian @Mudguts @LiveSky @Kirmon64 @valkyrian @Fervanus @Denryu @Nivix @Spontaneite @SnailMuffin @NotQuiteToxic @TxTiger @Tiarana @Hideki @Rosewing @Journey @luckless @Kaio @Beruga @Pollen @StarryRaindrops @Seadramon @xarazura @penantiomers @Vyrelord @NeonSharpies @Ickyrus @Zenium @Saru @Masumi @Tarble @Darkdragonfiend @Dis @Galaxtic @B1ueFlame @Magala @Leenanishere @ketcharoo @dangerkittyn @Potatis @Rinibun @varenyky @Kenny167 @StormBerserker @Monchii @EaterOFPie @PrinceOfStorms @Shougoney @Krookodiles @Aava @Darthiel @Physik @Snipe @Panopticon @CorneliaR @WhiteMantis @starblaziing @Dishonor @CMCinder @Peisinoe @Deana @Irmingard @Xarina @Sharkra @Silverein

Apologies for any inaccurate/double pings, I'm still getting things sorted out but I thought since there's a pinglist for this now, I would alert everyone that my shop has semi re-opened. I have three accents currently able to be printed: Mosshide for M Guardians, and Metalbound/Steelhide for Ridgebacks! You can check them out on the first page.

Please bear with me as this shop is years old and I'm just blowing off the dust now. I need to remove inactive members from the claim lists, and then I'll be able to add new people to slots if they're interested in a reprint!

Thanks much c:

Please click here for updated general accent and skin pinglists!

Keywords selected: Ridgeback F, Ridgeback M, Accents, robot/robotic/cyborg, nature

@IAmStillATestAccount @Lnception @Jaypaw @Fujoshi @Parad0xxy @SweetEkk0 @Ziselmaki @Leonaa @Achi @Trachynhawb @refrayn @NicoleEirin @Carnivore @YoshiyaKiryu @PandragonsBox @caelumdeity @Natorei @ljusclara @velvetpaws @Gilan @Crowe @Lamia @xxace @dualscepters @Arborpunk @Serpens @Weenyah @Tesarus @FireflyRhapsody @BatCatization @Clifftop @Airis @Venax @wildewinged @BadboyJesus @Micheru @KCGallows @ZeroAerie @Maila @TsarinaTorment @Ashtastic @Veracity @Kyrislian @Yaevinn @Soupy @chespin @Itsy @starsystems @Herumi @reliquiaen @Siaur @Niharike @mochimajuru @kkertas @Serpede @briar @Krin @durandal @Sourdeer @shamwow @Alive @Cron @Vanitas @rocketgirl2 @arcaneidolriots @Kaitii @smileytechie @Nemora @SleepyNightify @Stasha @Stenvela @snowy @Inoue @Trickilicky @Heathers @Myrrien @Vesperupus @rooty @LucidDreams @CrazyassBat @Asgore @heronfoot @Renoki @Ballad @squidragon @pooses @Abril @lemecrazy @haikwoshevo @Velociraptor42 @Steel @Bioslice @Meloetta @Ambitious @Velsim @Tangaroa @Shroomlet @Vulpen @myths @SilverS @ShadowRising @taipantigress @Meredith44 @Gibby @Uitwaaien @GGBBQQ @asterope @annadandelion @Vendetta @Kaletah @Unthymely @theroiprocepios @pushpin @Insouciant @kaaoqi @surfingpikachu @Cipheres @lightly @solaritude @Rifter @Pecha @FairyArmadillo @rattus @Reborn @flamyfox @pjoenix @BlackWinter @Leafdapple1 @ThirtyOne @Acidfox @Argonaut @Alstroemeria @Xotis @Cheeseburger @Icicle16 @mummy @Astraya @Akal @Crims @yumejia @SharkButt @Bluetadamore @Pandacow @Bic @Smaugthealmighty @Vaihdokas @Koneko @shimmeringxolo @aphasia @Fujo @JackalSmiler @Redsparrow @FWD @hayum @arach @Mangusto @CakeOn @Vovina @Izuna @biqua @Xtal @Evarinya @Amphiptere @Dragonlaird @Mirrorface @ranyani @Noxeryrs @samwise @rubyredtan @thecatsred @juawia @wobbitt @Lynn1 @BladesFire @surskitty @Shuffluffalo @Pianist @kazay @somnolentcypress @WildFlora @Cryptic @Maye @Riko @Danizaurs @Archfiend @Shoyou @Uniformshark @Toothiana @Bhelryss @KaidaMoon @ixia @Malafunfun @wrobles4 @Elaendorlien @Aristiana @Lintufriikki @motomoto @MusicalMaladies @Seiryuu @judiama @Actaeon @niksync @Kalistys @hybris @Mercendia @RationalParanoia @Jazz @Jaye @OverlordFreya @WickedHorror @Mookzilla @Spacebro @Dussty @Shinyfox @cliones @Athexreh @Harribel @Malis @Chiptunehero @Sidorra @moosesushi @Archaic @Chants @Oszs @warriorofaces @thesecontexts @Founder @jamaesi @cthlh @Oriel @Spassow @shortkeike @Safirien @MortimerMironov @Katreal @Kikatzu @CinnabarCobra @lightenvee @MystriDragon @Circustry @Ranuja @Cerys @miuaki @bringmeataco @godspeed @Zelai @RubyOfFire @Vaze @Carleigh @Peacekeeper @Synchros @Cedric @aearinn @Blod @TigerRocky @MafiaVamp @koujakward @Mercure2333 @pirosgomba @World @DarkOwl @Xemriss @Kelenthe @Ultima @Maybels @boxparts @Izurude @Iodine @Juyoung @jiali @ccccctk @Luunai @ashenhartkrie @Kairo @keraunic @mus @Curio @Mortveil @haxure @Cirruss @Lytic @Nirwana @wintercovers @Bonetrousel @PaintingFlowers @Yay @birdfairy @GabrielReyes @awaicu @raxyl @Enekokoro @BlueRampion @Venneris @Nepkitty @Hexephra @Decapitation @Disanxian @Cheshires @Oakwick @Darkmekmon @Ichamo @kaidamoon @meonox @FrostkingDemetri @copiousPeplom @Toxiee @DeadlyInformant @Kiseikune @Darlnim @Nymphalidae @sorai @necrophades @HayBau @Godspeed @RoxyWolf @veevi @Nuriya @Hoku @Prelude @Helva @Lynchly @Toriguel @butcherbaby @eateries @LionMagnus @Geowlett @anhbon921 @WDGaster @Isidora @BlackMistress @Artesia @houseteeth @Bluedragon @lantadyme @MollyMerula @aevios @RRHepburn @Killunia @qew23 @usualuniqueness @LegHorse @peanutbutt56 @Boundingfeather @keydotzip @Lonin @Carthasis @pioff @hemotypewriter @Ririterasu @Wirenth @InkyBrush @Aruakhal @Splattershot @Raydioactive @Chaimellow @Nanosaur @MadDucks @Phecat @saltyscone @Gem4567 @Ixnyeltha @styracosaurus @Clavicado @SilverFoxDemon @Zayev @Rochambeau @vely @Tigenki @Veevi @Nimphy @Maddiebird @Sharkbutt @Gheron @Lanqa @scarletskyz @Nevaka @Pieeee @Seriema @Turnaboutkid @baelistair @Perseidas @hexadecimal @yoosung @frizzchan @ExpectInsanity @Oara @Mima @Emmahaa @Snowkitsu @SirArchimedes @KH3 @Gravekeeper @ladyrenee @cutinstincts @Touming @hawwah @PharahRaptor @artillerychick @BandedLake @kumoko @Edge @treesponge @Ebrietas @Dior @ilimati @Eagles @NorthPrincess @Tiriea @Exaltier @Calixita @Kyoya @AmelieLacroix @snowpea @SoullessARMY @cosmicConundrum @Moonlace @graphicmacaroon @Moristian @heat @doodlefae @Faye @jd1620 @needtoscribble @AwkwardAngel @MechWyrms @Dracorvus @Minstri @BloodSentry @grr @Erithuet @InHeritent @cgilly @Smokeybunny @Sucrose @Aerinsol @Thesby @Pseudoscience @jsquiddy @SerpentRose @Sonora @Nutflakez @Lycoteuthis @IveRios @TKodami @Neuromancer @Effervessa @Yeechen @Dross @Malurus @Tamatoa @DawnRavenclaw @sableye @Tinytalkingtina @cywscross @Moray @Alraune @Garizard @Owlienerd @Irrwahn @Cov @Necrovatai @Gwendolyn @Rangiku @Limelight @Aehdncl @Choi @Duskflame @SleepyOpossum @Cethosia @Sagittarium @FlufferLover @Terrorderr @Pigeonpanhandle @Beltaguise @WheatleyScience @brdey @RenegadeTalonz @Banyan @ShinyTyrantrum @smokingponies @Rest @Faustien @Syceris @Ethanaell @toxipraline @BlazeWolf @ionicOneiroi @Bekuno @GrumpyCatlover @Shadowlugia711 @Hiame @Steamplonk @mistystep @Watercolour @Apotheca @Santoryu @rotdeer @Scuzz @corvid @Hawkbeckfire @Willo @Blightwyrm @Orchestre @Rascus @Saphirosa @Angu15 @Iskars @everynne @markab @songify @tompollicle @Xirei @pikachan412 @marropo @Apfelobst @Elachu @Taerar @Pripyat @avianAnnihilator @MadaMada @Redfern @ffgrape @Arcani @AntivirusAndroid @quilliper @drownedtv @nutmilkie @DreamingShad0ws @Devilledegghead @Akesari @Comic1Sans @SarcasticHawke @ryttu3k @NorthSong @DragonDraws @Zedling @murmur21 @Starsoul @Dunmer @professorpig @Allysun @Buffykiev @Archsage @NowViewing @pixiejen @BlitzenWulf @Celes @Taiyou @NuclearFudge @Sotku @putri @limeypie @rowdy @EmbarksFate @SterlingKat @Mustahsin @Cheshly @Kymris @ayatos @RaynixAura @MisfitsLanding @Accelerator @ToxicCosmos @CelestialBlue @Sentenza @cheesity @selenomancy @Vixeon @Goolix @Shadowangel @bioglitch @micchikureshima @RandomPurple @Priorknight @Minxwolfie @luminousnoble @Oodie @Massif @Jenkow @Historian @Mudguts @LiveSky @Kirmon64 @valkyrian @Fervanus @Denryu @Nivix @Spontaneite @SnailMuffin @NotQuiteToxic @TxTiger @Tiarana @Hideki @Rosewing @Journey @luckless @Kaio @Beruga @Pollen @StarryRaindrops @Seadramon @xarazura @penantiomers @Vyrelord @NeonSharpies @Ickyrus @Zenium @Saru @Masumi @Tarble @Darkdragonfiend @Dis @Galaxtic @B1ueFlame @Magala @Leenanishere @ketcharoo @dangerkittyn @Potatis @Rinibun @varenyky @Kenny167 @StormBerserker @Monchii @EaterOFPie @PrinceOfStorms @Shougoney @Krookodiles @Aava @Darthiel @Physik @Snipe @Panopticon @CorneliaR @WhiteMantis @starblaziing @Dishonor @CMCinder @Peisinoe @Deana @Irmingard @Xarina @Sharkra @Silverein

aUBv6Nx.png ... ~ Ink / fr__water_by_baelfin-d8uyn80.png / all pronouns -/-/-/-/-/-/- Pinkerlocke | f2u Bio Banners

_ ______________ _ _ _

Empty your mind.
...XBYSamS.png
@Ink

Add me to the print list for Steelhide please :D
@Ink

Add me to the print list for Steelhide please :D
RUZTraI.png JTWHxfW.gif ======
13thKingdom wrote:
Lightweaver is clearly our Grand Nagus anyway.
She's got the biggest lobes.
@Kirmon will do! Would you like me to mark you down for a slot, or just add you to the pinglist? (I realize I might have been kind of confusing with my wording above, I apologize)
@Kirmon will do! Would you like me to mark you down for a slot, or just add you to the pinglist? (I realize I might have been kind of confusing with my wording above, I apologize)

_ ______________ _ _ _

Empty your mind.
...XBYSamS.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 39 40