Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | The Inkpot V2 - Stone Obelisk F
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 39 40
@Ink

Yes, I am still interested in buying a copy of your Royally Refined accent.
@Ink

Yes, I am still interested in buying a copy of your Royally Refined accent.

Realm of WinterhollowSYfQgxQ.png

-
@Ink

I'm still interested but I won't be home to gather funds for it until early next week; if that's okay, keep me on c:
@Ink

I'm still interested but I won't be home to gather funds for it until early next week; if that's okay, keep me on c:
aaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaa49763919121_34ac4bea71_m.jpg
Just got Rotrock Reliquary V2 back! sending copies now.
Just got Rotrock Reliquary V2 back! sending copies now.
aUBv6Nx.png ... ~ Ink / fr__water_by_baelfin-d8uyn80.png / all pronouns -/-/-/-/-/-/- Pinkerlocke | f2u Bio Banners
cccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc...ccccccccc...Inkpot Accent Shop

_ ______________ _ _ _

Empty your mind.
Be formless. Shapeless, like water. //
...XBYSamS.png
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=46301340] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/463014/46301340_350.png[/img] [/url] Just want show him here, it's so perfect! thank you for reprint this amazing accent<3

46301340_350.png

Just want show him here, it's so perfect!
thank you for reprint this amazing accent<3
@Ink

Yes hello someone shared a dummy with your Molten Magpie skin and I tried to resist but I failed. Anyway, it's super lovely, and I'd love to get on the list for that one!
@Ink

Yes hello someone shared a dummy with your Molten Magpie skin and I tried to resist but I failed. Anyway, it's super lovely, and I'd love to get on the list for that one!
siggy_1a.pngsiggy2a.png
siggy_1b.pngsiggy2b.png
siggy_1c.pngsiggy2c.png
@Ink
Hey! How much would it be for a reprint of this skin if possible? C:
@Ink
Hey! How much would it be for a reprint of this skin if possible? C:
@Kimikada if you'd like to sponsor a print run, all I ask is that you provide the blueprint. Usually folks go for the full run of 10, and I reciprocate by providing multiple copies to the sponsor, which they can then sell to recoup some of the cost of the blueprint. I've never done that with a skincent before, but considering the price is more expensive than the accent blueprint, I could maybe split the run half and half? For the cost of the blueprint, you would then receive 5 copies of the skin, one for yourself and four extras to give to friends or resell.

I do however have rotrock reliquary V2 (accent, no belly) in stock currently, so if you're ok with that version I can sell you one instead. Your call!
@Kimikada if you'd like to sponsor a print run, all I ask is that you provide the blueprint. Usually folks go for the full run of 10, and I reciprocate by providing multiple copies to the sponsor, which they can then sell to recoup some of the cost of the blueprint. I've never done that with a skincent before, but considering the price is more expensive than the accent blueprint, I could maybe split the run half and half? For the cost of the blueprint, you would then receive 5 copies of the skin, one for yourself and four extras to give to friends or resell.

I do however have rotrock reliquary V2 (accent, no belly) in stock currently, so if you're ok with that version I can sell you one instead. Your call!
aUBv6Nx.png ... ~ Ink / fr__water_by_baelfin-d8uyn80.png / all pronouns -/-/-/-/-/-/- Pinkerlocke | f2u Bio Banners

_ ______________ _ _ _

Empty your mind.
...XBYSamS.png
@Wardove sorry for the late response; for sure! I'll get you added.
@Wardove sorry for the late response; for sure! I'll get you added.

_ ______________ _ _ _

Empty your mind.
...XBYSamS.png
@Ink
Whats the price on the one without the belly? (:
@Ink
Whats the price on the one without the belly? (:
@Kimikada those are currently 650g!
@Kimikada those are currently 650g!

_ ______________ _ _ _

Empty your mind.
...XBYSamS.png
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 39 40