Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | snowy's accents
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 364 365
@snowy Should I send the 500 gems now? c: Ahh, the 30% thing is such a pain :U So sorry about that!!
@snowy Should I send the 500 gems now? c: Ahh, the 30% thing is such a pain :U So sorry about that!!
S T A R S H I N E ~*~ S C R I B B L E S
@Dorufuu sure! yeah, i didn't think it covered that much. i wonder how they measure it
@Dorufuu sure! yeah, i didn't think it covered that much. i wonder how they measure it
VTV6La7.png Rxt3Le0.png
@snowy

Do you happen to have any of the Fire Whirl accents left?
@snowy

Do you happen to have any of the Fire Whirl accents left?
maKw1er.png
"Illuminate the mind through truth."
@Vicce
i think i have one left!
@Vicce
i think i have one left!
VTV6La7.png Rxt3Le0.png
@snowy

Great! And the price for one was 400 gems, am I right? I'll send the payment over as soon as I get a confirmation.
@snowy

Great! And the price for one was 400 gems, am I right? I'll send the payment over as soon as I get a confirmation.
maKw1er.png
"Illuminate the mind through truth."
@Vicce yep, 400 for the SD
@Vicce yep, 400 for the SD
VTV6La7.png Rxt3Le0.png
@snowy
Hey, I follow your tumblrs and I fell in love with your starfall celebration skins! Could you put me on your pinglist for those (if they don't win, of course) and any future accents? Thanks so much!
@snowy
Hey, I follow your tumblrs and I fell in love with your starfall celebration skins! Could you put me on your pinglist for those (if they don't win, of course) and any future accents? Thanks so much!
@Mushroomy
sure! well, we'll find out tomorrow
@Mushroomy
sure! well, we'll find out tomorrow
VTV6La7.png Rxt3Le0.png
@snowy

Would you happen to have any Fire Coatls left? I would love to purchase one. =)
@snowy

Would you happen to have any Fire Coatls left? I would love to purchase one. =)
cnFe09Q.gif
@SchwarzwindSin
sorry, no. i can put you on the ping list though? but it'd be 5/800g or 10/600g if i run it again
@SchwarzwindSin
sorry, no. i can put you on the ping list though? but it'd be 5/800g or 10/600g if i run it again
VTV6La7.png Rxt3Le0.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 364 365