Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | snowy's accents
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 364 365
@mintcel
added!
@mintcel
added!
VTV6La7.png Rxt3Le0.png
@snowy can you put me on a list if you have one for the skydancer. I would love a copy of that one. so puuurty~
@snowy can you put me on a list if you have one for the skydancer. I would love a copy of that one. so puuurty~
fazSjoc.pngRAvs9l5.pngc6AqWLY.png
@Luciellia
do you mean the fire one?
@Luciellia
do you mean the fire one?
VTV6La7.png Rxt3Le0.png
@snowy oh yeah, lol forgot there were two, yes the fire one!
@snowy oh yeah, lol forgot there were two, yes the fire one!
fazSjoc.pngRAvs9l5.pngc6AqWLY.png
@Luciellia
k, added!
@Luciellia
k, added!
VTV6La7.png Rxt3Le0.png
^
^
VTV6La7.png Rxt3Le0.png
@snowy hello there i would love a preview of the coatl accent on this lady of mine: [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/47373/4737272_350.png[/img] (just to be sure but i'm already v infatuated with it, so really, it's nitpicking at this point @v@)
@snowy hello there i would love a preview of the coatl accent on this lady of mine:
4737272_350.png
(just to be sure but i'm already v infatuated with it, so really, it's nitpicking at this point @v@)
@Merkur here you go! [img]http://i.imgur.com/wpksk7j.png[/img]
@Merkur
here you go!
wpksk7j.png
VTV6La7.png Rxt3Le0.png
@snowy i love it, please put me on the list!
@snowy i love it, please put me on the list!
@Merkur okay! or well, i'm going to do a poll now--
@Ursacircus @Fimbry @Dorufuu
i have enough people to do 5 for the fire coatl, should i go ahead or wait to get 10 people?

@Ursacircus @Minx @Kyandiikane @Sitka @mintcel @Luciellia
i'm going to order the fire skydancer accent soon(i just have to figure out how to do that). i have 7 people right now so if you know anyone who might want one, point them here. it'll be 400 gems, & you can pay me after i get them
@Merkur okay! or well, i'm going to do a poll now--
@Ursacircus @Fimbry @Dorufuu
i have enough people to do 5 for the fire coatl, should i go ahead or wait to get 10 people?

@Ursacircus @Minx @Kyandiikane @Sitka @mintcel @Luciellia
i'm going to order the fire skydancer accent soon(i just have to figure out how to do that). i have 7 people right now so if you know anyone who might want one, point them here. it'll be 400 gems, & you can pay me after i get them
VTV6La7.png Rxt3Le0.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 364 365