Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | --Raire's Studio-- [New SP F]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 249 250
@Jinkx
Sure thing! Added to my ping list :)
@Jinkx
Sure thing! Added to my ping list :)
Accents_Signature.png Badge.png Adopts_Signature.pngtumblr_nrmb749SsO1u5amk7o10_75sq.png
@Raire AAAAHHHH the female siamese tundra accent is the most gorgeous thing. Are you going to be making any more? Either those or other female tundra accents :'D
@Raire AAAAHHHH the female siamese tundra accent is the most gorgeous thing. Are you going to be making any more? Either those or other female tundra accents :'D
@chespin
Yep! I'll be setting out a new slot list for the siamese fluff soon, I've just been a bit busy with offline life lately XD I'll ping you when the next preorder list is open, but I'll just make a note to add you to it already if you want, and I can put you on a ping list for female tundra accents other than that :)
@chespin
Yep! I'll be setting out a new slot list for the siamese fluff soon, I've just been a bit busy with offline life lately XD I'll ping you when the next preorder list is open, but I'll just make a note to add you to it already if you want, and I can put you on a ping list for female tundra accents other than that :)
Accents_Signature.png Badge.png Adopts_Signature.pngtumblr_nrmb749SsO1u5amk7o10_75sq.png
@Raire I would love to be added to the pinglist for that accent and any future tundra accents (any gender) thank you so much!! *vibrates with excitement*
@Raire I would love to be added to the pinglist for that accent and any future tundra accents (any gender) thank you so much!! *vibrates with excitement*
@Syrinx Woops sorry for taking so long to respond! Looks like I missed your ping! Here is the preview, afraid that I'm in a hurry so I wasn't able to work with the apparel: [img]https://38.media.tumblr.com/63e0ca0385163d72123526745a98e7b9/tumblr_n7v9p2bIO81rb9h61o8_r1_400.png[/img]
@Syrinx
Woops sorry for taking so long to respond! Looks like I missed your ping! Here is the preview, afraid that I'm in a hurry so I wasn't able to work with the apparel:
tumblr_n7v9p2bIO81rb9h61o8_r1_400.png
@raire I wuld like to be on the list for both siamese tundras
@raire I wuld like to be on the list for both siamese tundras
Liquidating Accents.
9h5f14.jpg
@Niharike
Adding you to the preorder slots!
@Niharike
Adding you to the preorder slots!
@Raire I'd liek to get one of each of your Coatl male accents, and to be added to your pinglist, please! Especially if you ever make female version of those. :D
@Raire I'd liek to get one of each of your Coatl male accents, and to be added to your pinglist, please! Especially if you ever make female version of those. :D
HEPmLsK.png
@azrielen
Added to both the preorder slots and my ping list! I will definitely be making a female version soon, its in my wip section :3
@azrielen
Added to both the preorder slots and my ping list! I will definitely be making a female version soon, its in my wip section :3
@Raire yesss save me spots for those!
@Raire yesss save me spots for those!
HEPmLsK.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 249 250