Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | --Raire's Studio-- [New SP F]
1 2 ... 60 61 62 63 64 ... 249 250
@Raire
Thank you! :D
@Raire
Thank you! :D
66ei84J.png
Back from field work, shop is open again, therefore bump
Back from field work, shop is open again, therefore bump
Accents_Signature.png Badge.png Adopts_Signature.pngtumblr_nrmb749SsO1u5amk7o10_75sq.png
@Raire
Put me down for a copy of star rotation please UoU
@Raire
Put me down for a copy of star rotation please UoU
cropped-dsc_00851.jpg
@NowViewing
The last copy just sold out, so you'll have to wait a few days for the next batch to come in.
@NowViewing
The last copy just sold out, so you'll have to wait a few days for the next batch to come in.
Accents_Signature.png Badge.png Adopts_Signature.pngtumblr_nrmb749SsO1u5amk7o10_75sq.png
@NowViewing
The newest batch of Sunstar Rotation just arrived if you're still interested! If you are I'll set up a private AH for you.
@NowViewing
The newest batch of Sunstar Rotation just arrived if you're still interested! If you are I'll set up a private AH for you.
Bump!
Bump!
@Raire I'm interested in Circuit Promotion for male SDs, but I didn't see prices anywhere? Please forgive me if I missed them. D:
@Raire I'm interested in Circuit Promotion for male SDs, but I didn't see prices anywhere? Please forgive me if I missed them. D:
| Skin Shop |
@Voydbat
Hi! No worries, I should probably clarify on my payment section if it's not clear. The AH price for all my accents is 550 gems, but people who come directly to me pay 500 g instead.

I'm afraid that I literally just ran out of Circuit Promotion for male SDs, but if you don't mind a bit of a wait I can do another run of it (it's one of the few accents I can afford to do several runs of because it's popular enough to be worth the blueprints) and put you down as a preorder in my records, and set up a Private Auction as soon as it comes in, which should be max a week's wait.
@Voydbat
Hi! No worries, I should probably clarify on my payment section if it's not clear. The AH price for all my accents is 550 gems, but people who come directly to me pay 500 g instead.

I'm afraid that I literally just ran out of Circuit Promotion for male SDs, but if you don't mind a bit of a wait I can do another run of it (it's one of the few accents I can afford to do several runs of because it's popular enough to be worth the blueprints) and put you down as a preorder in my records, and set up a Private Auction as soon as it comes in, which should be max a week's wait.
@Raire that sounds great! Definitely willing to wait. :)
@Raire that sounds great! Definitely willing to wait. :)
| Skin Shop |
@Voydbat
Alright! Submitted the blueprints!
@Voydbat
Alright! Submitted the blueprints!
1 2 ... 60 61 62 63 64 ... 249 250