Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | benalene's skins! (on hiatus)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25
[center]Your lair is suddenly tundras. [img]http://i.imgur.com/KVQ3hBe.gif[/img][/center]
Your lair is suddenly tundras.
KVQ3hBe.gif
ACCENT SHOP 9Y3Cg0F.gif Be excellent to each other.
@benalene Try on Gaudere? :) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=2996275] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/29963/2996275_350.png[/img] [/url]
@benalene Try on Gaudere? :)

2996275_350.png
Traveling Wind Clan! We have toured every Flight in Sornieth!
We completed our round-the-world tour on July 6th, 2020 and are once again home in Wind!

Previous Visits: Wind, Earth, Light, Shadow, Nature, Arcane, Ice, Fire, Water, Lightning, Plague
@micahjaguar But of course, my dear! [img]http://i.imgur.com/pS4Cwc7.png[/img] Hmm, I am almost wondering if it should be slightly transparent? That way subtle stripes show through on the legs? I might play around with it just a bit... P.S. Enjoying earth? ^^
@micahjaguar

But of course, my dear!

pS4Cwc7.png

Hmm, I am almost wondering if it should be slightly transparent? That way subtle stripes show through on the legs? I might play around with it just a bit...

P.S. Enjoying earth? ^^
@benalene Oh my gosh adorrrrrrrrrrrrable put me down for one, translucent legs or not! Actually, that might be very pretty? Try it?
@benalene Oh my gosh adorrrrrrrrrrrrable put me down for one, translucent legs or not! Actually, that might be very pretty? Try it?
We completed our round-the-world tour on July 6th, 2020 and are once again home in Wind!

Previous Visits: Wind, Earth, Light, Shadow, Nature, Arcane, Ice, Fire, Water, Lightning, Plague
@micahjaguar

Sure thing!
@micahjaguar

Sure thing!
@benalene Earth is super-laid back! I admit I miss the Windy chat, though. You all were awesome. And it was a little smaller and easier to keep up with. o_o;;
@benalene Earth is super-laid back! I admit I miss the Windy chat, though. You all were awesome. And it was a little smaller and easier to keep up with. o_o;;

@micahjaguar
Glad to hear you are enjoying it!

Even the windy chat was starting to get bigger there... almost too many for me to keep up with! I think you and LadyRowyn need to start a somewhat private thread in Roleplaying? Just for Filia and Shadowknight? I am scared I am going to lose track of those two in the thread!
@micahjaguar
Glad to hear you are enjoying it!

Even the windy chat was starting to get bigger there... almost too many for me to keep up with! I think you and LadyRowyn need to start a somewhat private thread in Roleplaying? Just for Filia and Shadowknight? I am scared I am going to lose track of those two in the thread!
@benalene The Adventures of the Lair by the Sea and Cloudkeeper's Clan! Lol! What about it, @LadyRowyn? >.>

Actually just a quiet thread somewhere people can stop by now and then just to chat sounds good too.
@benalene The Adventures of the Lair by the Sea and Cloudkeeper's Clan! Lol! What about it, @LadyRowyn? >.>

Actually just a quiet thread somewhere people can stop by now and then just to chat sounds good too.

@micahjaguar @benalene I have been super-uncommunicative lately ... what writing energy I have has been going into editing instead of replying to emails or commenting on the forums. :/

I gotta admit, though, that a semi-private thread with just a handful of old friends sounds very nice.

And I did take the time to update Filia's bio just now. :)
@micahjaguar @benalene I have been super-uncommunicative lately ... what writing energy I have has been going into editing instead of replying to emails or commenting on the forums. :/

I gotta admit, though, that a semi-private thread with just a handful of old friends sounds very nice.

And I did take the time to update Filia's bio just now. :)
Author Website: LadyRowyn.com
*prods this to the top*
*prods this to the top*

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25