Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | = Sarcastic Accents = [closed]
1 2 ... 163 164 165 166 167 ... 258 259
Blossom Chain yes please one slot
Blossom Chain yes please one slot
sBdLZtA.png
@Velociraptor42 @Contaminate Adding you!

@Kirmon64 @bedfordblack I'll do these once im home!
@Velociraptor42 @Contaminate Adding you!

@Kirmon64 @bedfordblack I'll do these once im home!
9JtpJMB.png eFlrMnj.png
Themed Dragons for Sale
B/T Missing Familiars

Any Pronouns . 27 . FR+8
Sarcastic Accents
Commissions
@BritishSarcasm
I'll take a slot for blossom chain please :)

(sorry for double ping! internet lagged)
@BritishSarcasm
I'll take a slot for blossom chain please :)

(sorry for double ping! internet lagged)
GQ6kVWc.png
hFwU24R.png
Added you to the list and with that I can now call for payment on Blossom Chain which is 500g

@LucidDreams @Maikatze @Kardi @Contaminate @Rosewing

@Borkbean I am ready to submit for a blueprint do you have payment ready or do you need more time and I'll hold you on reserve?
Added you to the list and with that I can now call for payment on Blossom Chain which is 500g

@LucidDreams @Maikatze @Kardi @Contaminate @Rosewing

@Borkbean I am ready to submit for a blueprint do you have payment ready or do you need more time and I'll hold you on reserve?
9JtpJMB.png eFlrMnj.png
Themed Dragons for Sale
B/T Missing Familiars

Any Pronouns . 27 . FR+8
Sarcastic Accents
Commissions
@Kirmon64 @bedfordblack Here they are! In future, can you please provide me with un-accented dragons with no apparel on otherwise I have to go and retrieve their dragon ID to load them into scrying so I can get the base dragon image for a preview. [s](Also nice Az dragon)[/s] [img]https://i.imgur.com/Ogx9tNl.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/zF37RmN.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/SOrijDA.png[/img]
@Kirmon64 @bedfordblack Here they are! In future, can you please provide me with un-accented dragons with no apparel on otherwise I have to go and retrieve their dragon ID to load them into scrying so I can get the base dragon image for a preview.

(Also nice Az dragon)

Ogx9tNl.png
zF37RmN.png
SOrijDA.png
9JtpJMB.png eFlrMnj.png
Themed Dragons for Sale
B/T Missing Familiars

Any Pronouns . 27 . FR+8
Sarcastic Accents
Commissions
@BritishSarcasm

Slot for Blossom Chain pls :D
@BritishSarcasm

Slot for Blossom Chain pls :D
RUZTraI.png JTWHxfW.gif ======
13thKingdom wrote:
Lightweaver is clearly our Grand Nagus anyway.
She's got the biggest lobes.
@Kirmon64 I've just called for payment so if you can send that asap you'll get your copy as soon as it's approved
@Kirmon64 I've just called for payment so if you can send that asap you'll get your copy as soon as it's approved
9JtpJMB.png eFlrMnj.png
Themed Dragons for Sale
B/T Missing Familiars

Any Pronouns . 27 . FR+8
Sarcastic Accents
Commissions
Blossom Chain has been submitted!
Blossom Chain has been submitted!
9JtpJMB.png eFlrMnj.png
Themed Dragons for Sale
B/T Missing Familiars

Any Pronouns . 27 . FR+8
Sarcastic Accents
Commissions
@BritishSarcasm

I'm so sorry about that!! Last semester of my master's program makes me a no-brains babe. May I please be put on the list for Blossom Chain - Male Coatl Accent?
@BritishSarcasm

I'm so sorry about that!! Last semester of my master's program makes me a no-brains babe. May I please be put on the list for Blossom Chain - Male Coatl Accent?
@KiraJacqueline I feel you in the Masters rn (im almost at write up stage) I judt called for payment so send funds as soon as and I can mark you down for your copy once theyre approved
@KiraJacqueline I feel you in the Masters rn (im almost at write up stage) I judt called for payment so send funds as soon as and I can mark you down for your copy once theyre approved
9JtpJMB.png eFlrMnj.png
Themed Dragons for Sale
B/T Missing Familiars

Any Pronouns . 27 . FR+8
Sarcastic Accents
Commissions
1 2 ... 163 164 165 166 167 ... 258 259