Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Fimbry's Many Eyes, Customs, + NEW 6/23
1 2 ... 352 353 354 355 356 ... 390 391
Hi @Fimbry, please ping me for reprints of Many Eyes Spiral Plague F ^^ thank you!
Hi @Fimbry, please ping me for reprints of Many Eyes Spiral Plague F ^^ thank you!
QyZZPnS.png

and RKxUK43.png
@Fimbry
Hello! I apologize for this in advance, but could I be added to.. all of the many eyes pinglists? Whenever you'd be willing ^^ thank you very much
@Fimbry
Hello! I apologize for this in advance, but could I be added to.. all of the many eyes pinglists? Whenever you'd be willing ^^ thank you very much
image20.jpg
@Fimbry

Can I be added to the Spiral Shadow M pinglist?
@Fimbry

Can I be added to the Spiral Shadow M pinglist?
candle.gif
Neraida, FR +3
• Make sure to ping me, I don't subscribe to threads
• Feel free to PM me about anything
• On the lookout for Accent: Many Eyes Shadow

@Fimbry

Oh wow ... I've seen Many Eyes on quite a few Spirals where the accent really made the dragon. Could you add me to the pinglists for the Plague and Lightning Spiral male accents?

edit: Oh jeez, and Many Eyes Green for Spiral male, too.
@Fimbry

Oh wow ... I've seen Many Eyes on quite a few Spirals where the accent really made the dragon. Could you add me to the pinglists for the Plague and Lightning Spiral male accents?

edit: Oh jeez, and Many Eyes Green for Spiral male, too.
riVr93C.png
Hello @Fimbry! When you return, I'd love to be on the pinglist for Many Eyes Plague for male Spirals. Thanks, and apologies if I've already asked and just forgot!
Hello @Fimbry! When you return, I'd love to be on the pinglist for Many Eyes Plague for male Spirals. Thanks, and apologies if I've already asked and just forgot!
@Fimbry I would love to be on a waitlist or pinglist for one copy each of Many Eyes Bogsneak: Female Lightning & Many Eyes Bogsneak: Male Lightning :)
@Fimbry I would love to be on a waitlist or pinglist for one copy each of Many Eyes Bogsneak: Female Lightning & Many Eyes Bogsneak: Male Lightning :)
Sp68xlZ.png6WQdIvy.gif
@Fimbry please add me to the list for spiral M many eyes nature, arcane and lightning
@Fimbry please add me to the list for spiral M many eyes nature, arcane and lightning
CYGhyrI.png
If slots are still open for these?

Many eyes arcane F imp
many eyes shadow F bog
If slots are still open for these?

Many eyes arcane F imp
many eyes shadow F bog
vv6mCnH.png [Miir /+1 FR time / joined:7/21/15]
@Fimbry I'd love to be pinged next time you print
@Fimbry I'd love to be pinged next time you print
BJIX60z.png Hi1MA9W.png
@Fimbry I'd like to be pinged next time you print the Silver Finery Spiral M accent, please TuT
@Fimbry I'd like to be pinged next time you print the Silver Finery Spiral M accent, please TuT
1 2 ... 352 353 354 355 356 ... 390 391